IGNORED

1 Bed Condo's for Rent in Jomten

Mutley

I have two 1 Bedroom Condo's for rent. They are in Park Lane Condominium which is in Soi Watboon, Jomtien. Perhaps some of you may know this Soi because the Winchester Club is located here, plus the new Rioja Gentleman's Club isn't too far away neither..although I'm not sure if this is a good or bad thing really..

Anyway, the rooms are next door to eachother on the 5th Floor. They don't really have spectacular views of dolphins frolicking in the bay or wilderbeasts roaming the plains, but they're both brand new and are both fully furnished as per the photos including;

- LCD TV

- DVD Player

- Kitchen with hob, microwave, all cooking utensils etc.

Basically, you just need to bring your toothbrush and your Pattaya survival kit.

The development has a 1600 Sqm Lagoon Style swimming pool, 24 Hr security, reception, key-card access, Fully equipped gymnasium, restaurant etc.

Rates are as follows;

Weekly ....... 4,500 Baht

For 1 month ..13,000 Baht

3 Months......12,000 Baht per month

6 Months + ...10,000 Baht per month

If you want to check availability or take a look for yourself please feel free to PM me. Meanwhile here are some photos;

L.JPG

P1030149.JPG

P1030157.JPG

P1030148.JPG

P1030141.JPG

This last photo is just to show the pool, it's not the view from the apartment.

The best things in life are free... except for really good prostitutes.

Water/Electric?

Wine improves with age. The older I get the better I like it.

You only as old as the girl you feel.

In Pattaya, your her customer not her boyfriend.

i see a bedroom an a sitting room, but where is the door who connect them , can not find on pictures as they show anyway from one end to the other end ??

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

i see a bedroom an a sitting room, but where is the door who connect them , can not find on pictures as they show anyway from one end to the other end ??

There's a door in the first and second photo,I'm assuming that's the bedroom door.Looks nice but is there air-con ?

There's a door in the first and second photo,I'm assuming that's the bedroom door.Looks nice but is there air-con ?

where do you see those doors?? first picture you See the doorknob from the entrance door...., but on picture 2 i do not see no door who supposed to be just beside the wall near the entrance (by the plans from parklane site on my computer) , i think those pictures are from parklane site "showroom pictures " maybe where they quick quick make the room ready for attracting buyers

ps; another American friend to who i mailed the site make the same remark no connecting door, AC i do not think is there on picture (one reason more i could be "show room pictures " from early stage

where do you see those doors?? first picture you See the doorknob from the entrance door...., but on picture 2 i do not see no door who supposed to be just beside the wall near the entrance (by the plans from parklane site on my computer) , i think those pictures are from parklane site "showroom pictures " maybe where they quick quick make the room ready for attracting buyers

ps; another American friend to who i mailed the site make the same remark no connecting door, AC i do not think is there on picture (one reason more i could be "show room pictures " from early stage

Apoligies to you I'm wrong.I understand what you're saying now.Now I've looked again more closely I cannot see a bedroom door either.

If you look closely, there is a open hallway off to the side just after the front door. Alhtough, I've never heard of someone being worried about the door between the rooms...WTF.

Apoligies to you I'm wrong.I understand what you're saying now.Now I've looked again more closely I cannot see a bedroom door either.

Apoligies not needed , :Laugh1: , but hope you check your motorbikes better then the pictures :Laugh1: would not drive away with no breaks :What::D:D:D

ps the room is beautifully and only on 32, 24 m² big room just the double ,64,48 m², and on their parklane map there should be a connecting door on the place where the glass center table stand on picture, also room to perfect dressed not one personal "forgotten" thing on it , that is why i think is a "model", BUT it could be wrong , anyway price is nice for it (like on picture i mean)

If you look closely, there is a open hallway off to the side just after the front door. Alhtough, I've never heard of someone being worried about the door between the rooms...WTF.

so you like to pass for every toilet the corridor..... on parklane folder on their website ALL the condos big or small have the door on the place where the glass table stand .

The owner could bring clear explaination , i wonder no reaction yet

The open hallway is an illusion from the shadow from the door because the spotlights, look even the doorstopper down there

Okay, interesting points...

Firstly there IS air conditioning in the condo. It was a fair question, sorry I omitted that.

Secondly, water & electric is charged on usage, as per meter reading. Basically I use a guide of 1000 to 1500 baht per month for this, although depends mostly on air conditioning usage. This might be on the heavy side, but like I said, it's a guide.

Thirdly, I can assure you that these are actual photos of the rooms (both condo's are identical so I just used the photos from one of them). It is NOT photos of the developers show flat as one of you suggested, although I'll take that as a compliment, thankyou very much...

As for the doorway.... I can email anyone interested with the blueprints and provide more photos given the importance! But I think you get it now, it's a deceiving angle...

Any info you need please PM me rather than discuss here. Thankyou and look forward to hearing from you.

Hmmm... Okay, that was interesting....

Firstly there IS air conditioning in the condo. It was a fair question, sorry I omitted that.

Secondly, these are actual photos of the rooms (both condo's are identical so I just used the photos from one of them). It is NOT photos of the developers show flat as one of you suggested, although I'll take that as a compliment, thankyou very much...

As for the doorway.... I can email anyone interested with the blueprints and provide more photos given the importance!

Any info you need please PM me rather than discuss here, as per forum rules. Thankyou and look forward to hearing from you.

Hi, sir i never say negative thing about the condo, i even say the price is nice (10000 for long term) i ONLY could not believe there should be no open connection to bedroom , as you Will agree with me is not visible on the pictures , as i have the blueprint map from park lane also , and all condo have a passage .

I hope to make you understand that i ONLY wonder about that , NO negative meaning ;

And as you say the rooms are AL the same ... i am not too Farr away from the origin for the pictures

I hope this cleared up your misunderstanding about my topic , also the AC is there on your condo , but not at the picture from this condo

Best regards

No worries mate, understandable, just let me know when you want to make a booking :)

No worries mate, understandable, just let me know when you want to make a booking :)

If i did not have my 66m² condo with also separate bedroom i would not hesitate , on condition there is a doorway :D , :D , really i am not the only one who remark , american friend 2 condos older building (watch the competition too )remarked the same.

I shall not sleep well tonight :ThumbDown1: as i must come to see in person that open doorway :D:D

they make on small surface a nice condo prouves that in a square you can make most m² livingspace , something the Viewtalay neglected with their shoebox compositions

Can you clarify the electric & water rates that you charge.

i.e. How much per unit? I didn't understand the "guide price" you stated.

Thanks

No matter where you go, there you are....

The open hallway is an illusion from the shadow from the door because the spotlights, look even the doorstopper down there

Obviously you must need to go out into the general hallway and enter from a second door...who cares... :LMAO1:

The electric & water rates are as per government rates, which is something like 5 baht per unit. Hope that helps.

I forgot to mention that I will be including toilet roll in the apartment for VIP guests and Pattaya Addict forum members. Sorry there will be NO Lobster Thermador or bottles of Mouton de Rothschild 1978 however.

I KINDLY REQUEST THAT YOU PLEASE PM ME IN FUTURE WITH ANY QUERIES OR COMMENTS, DO NOT POST HERE. THANKS

Mutley Those are really nice condo's for the money clean. bright. and the furnishings and bedding look top notch also Great area just far enough away from the action if you need some peace and quite. As for the the bedroom door is this it? And Really nice to not get raped on inflated electric and water charges.

Untitled.jpg

pabannerscaled.jpg

Never stand when you can sit, never sit when you can lie down, never stay awake when you can sleep.

(Murphy's Law Of Combat)

Hi jonerich, yes, that's the doorway right there... it leads to the bathroom and also the bedroom. Thanks for your positive feedack, much appreciated. Following on from that, here is a floor plan of the unit;

Building 3 - 516 plan.jpg

The electric & water rates are as per government rates, which is something like 5 baht per unit. Hope that helps.

I forgot to mention that I will be including toilet roll in the apartment for VIP guests and Pattaya Addict forum members. Sorry there will be NO Lobster Thermador or bottles of Mouton de Rothschild 1978 however.

I KINDLY REQUEST THAT YOU PLEASE PM ME IN FUTURE WITH ANY QUERIES OR COMMENTS, DO NOT POST HERE. THANKS

Just a small point 5 baht is not goverment rate. I pay 4.5 and that is over goverment rate

The OP has answered all the questiosn so far so. He would like any other questions to be sent to him via PM as such I am closing this tread.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Archived