IGNORED

Bike transpotation.

thorshammersca

Have anybody hired a bike and rider for more than just one trip?

I am looking to do some exploring around Pattaya, and I don't want to do the driving myself..

Have anybody hired a bike and rider for more than just one trip?

I am looking to do some exploring around Pattaya, and I don't want to do the driving myself..

Yes you can easily negotiate this with most motocycle boys. Most of the time it makes more sense to take lots of single trips though. On one particularly drunken night / morning while investigating some of the lesser known (to me anyway) bars on the darkside I noticed there weren't many motocycle boys around, so not wanting to get stranded I arranged for the chap who dropped me off to hang around - move me from bar to bar, and take me back to my hotel when I was done. Worked pretty well until about 7am when he started complaining that his wife would be missing him and I had to cut him loose. Deffinately more expensive though - 600 bhat + a few drinks to keep him happy.

Yes you can easily negotiate this with most motocycle boys. Most of the time it makes more sense to take lots of single trips though. On one particularly drunken night / morning while investigating some of the lesser known (to me anyway) bars on the darkside I noticed there weren't many motocycle boys around, so not wanting to get stranded I arranged for the chap who dropped me off to hang around - move me from bar to bar, and take me back to my hotel when I was done. Worked pretty well until about 7am when he started complaining that his wife would be missing him and I had to cut him loose. Deffinately more expensive though - 600 bhat + a few drinks to keep him happy.

Thank you for the info.

My plan is to go Geocaching. Tressurehunting with a GPS.

I am going to start when I get up and to about 4PM.

The stops on the way are going to be quite short max 20 minutes.

I hope to find them all in one day.

The cost 600 bhat is OK.

Might be an idea to print out a map and mark all the stops you want to make.