IGNORED

Best bike rental company in Pattaya

grumps

I'll throw in my two baht worth... I used to rent from a thai guy who is the cousin of a thai lady my mate is married to. He kept pulling the price game and tried to bait and switch a lower engine bike and such and I just got tired of it.

I tried Kessaya now on this trip and have had a good bike with good service. The funny thing is that you actual get customer service with Kessaya which is not common in thai...

Nothing and no firm is perfect and I'm not going to say that Kessaya is the best in Pattaya or such as I've only used 10 or so places and there are thousands of places to rent from; but I'll give them my baht for a bike rental next trips over others I've used in the past.

Trying to Stay Out Of Trouble, But It Isn't Working

I must say I am thinking of using them. A recommendation is so much better than choosing at random. I'm also going to take his advice and bring my own helmet, just after the thoughts of guys who maybe know a bit more than me about which style is best for around Pattaya.

• 11 months later...