Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

First night hotel

keeper

Second trip to Patts, plane gets into BKK at 11:10 pm on a Saturday.

Looking for a very easy to get to hotel even the dumbest taxi driver can get straight to. (had difficulties first trip even with a map and ended up getting out and finding it on foot) Would like hotel be be fairly cheap (1000b or under) and directly adjacent to a beer bar area with some good life left in it between 1am and 3am. I got out quite a bit on first trip, but was almost always buttoned down by 1am. The following day I would transfer to Ruby's Club on Soi 6 for likely the rest of the trip.

Thanks for the suggestions in advance.

any of the hotels around sio7/8 are easy to find and the beer bars outside your door.

Farang = Walking ATM. TG's push the right buttons and money comes out. PIN = BBBJ

Look for Billabong (500/750 baht) or Rockhouse (not sure. check website). Both are on Soi LK which is adjecant to Soi Buakhao and has plenty of action all the time.

Look for Billabong (500/750 baht) or Rockhouse (not sure. check website). Both are on Soi LK which is adjecant to Soi Buakhao and has plenty of action all the time.

exactly what i was going to say mate loads of bars around there.

gogo's on WS open until 4am anyway.

Farang = Walking ATM. TG's push the right buttons and money comes out. PIN = BBBJ

The following day I would transfer to Ruby's Club on Soi 6 for likely the rest of the trip.

Sorry Mate I can not help you with your question BUT I am interested in staying in Ruby's bar for 4-5 days when I get to Pattaya for the first time in October.

Have you stayed there before? If so what was it like?

If not then please let me know what it was like once you have stayed there.

Cheer mate...enjoy your holiday. :)

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

My flight got in about the same time, around midnite. This time I just got a room by the airport - http://queensgardenresort.net/

Then got a ride back to the airport in the late morning next day and took Bell Travel (200 baht from BKK to your hotel door). It was worth it, no rush that night, the hotel is nice, I think I paid 800, they pick you up, the guy was there at 1 am.

If you take Bell, be sure to book in advance, you can find their website, the bus is a nice relaxing ride vs. a cab.

Sunseek01