IGNORED

Software

Agent Libido

In Pattaya Tucom is the place to go. However, you could try this torrent for CS5. Not sure about the legality of doing it that way.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

tukcom on pattaya tai in pattaya.

in bkk there are many places, try mbk or theres a IT mall in the pratunum area, not sure of the name.

good luck

Isn't Lightroom 3 still in beta? I mainly use Picasa to do most of my editing for pics. It's stupid easy to use and does most of what I want.

'Veni, Vidi, Velcro' - I came, I saw, I stuck around.

When I'm single I like playing the field. You call it picking up hookers. - Jim Norton

:Photo1: The place in BKK near Pratunam Market is called Prom Thep Plaza, ( not sure of the spelling) has everything for computer software, photography, sound, cds, dvds etc, a geeks paradise. Cheers Jebb!

image.png

:Photo1: The place in BKK near Pratunam Market is called Prom Thep Plaza, ( not sure of the spelling) has everything for computer software, photography, sound, cds, dvds etc, a geeks paradise. Cheers Jebb!

Do you mean Pantip plaza?

In Bangkok, he definitely means "Panthip" Plaza, plenty of pirated SW there. Another place, easier to get to is Fortune on Rachada--simply take the subway (MRT) from Asoke, two stops to Phra Ram 9, exit the MRT to Fortune and go to the third floor down towards Lotus (the opposite way is toward Mercure Hotel). There are quite a few "reputable" pirated SW stores there with good quality merchandise.

If you have a fast internet connection, you can just as well download it with impunity, there are no "copyright" or "licensed material" police in Thailand.

Do you mean Pantip plaza?

My apologies thats the one!

image.png

loads of thoes guys with the little stalls on the street selling the dvds in stacks on tables they have software some of the time too.

Also the market cd and dvd shops sometimes have them too.

I love it you see the dvd with about 10 different software suites all that would cost several hundred pounds each and you pick them up for less than a fiver for all of them.

I would say its just as easy if not easier to download your own like mention above using torrents. ( but check out comments as some programs don't work and people will tell you)

"There's plenty more prostitutes in Pattaya" ©2012™

"Only Newbies go home when planned" ©2012

"I don't run a gogo, i run a dance academy" Â©2014

"Sauna and milkshakes a winning combination" Â©2015

Facebook Group ::: Pattaya Bar Crawls and Parties

Isn't Lightroom 3 still in beta? I mainly use Picasa to do most of my editing for pics. It's stupid easy to use and does most of what I want.

Been released for a while now - I have a legit copy.

Picasa is fine -- and quite nice -- for what you describe.

But for those shooting RAW and wishing to fully exploit that format, LR3 offers some very attractive features. Make no mistake it has its foibles and deficiencies -- even Adobe can no longer be relied upon for the level of finesse, support and stability they once provided, but I digress.

The thing that has drawn me to LR3 is the superb sharpening and noise reduction features it offers.

It also offers optical correction features using correction profiles for the particular lens you shot with. But I'm not sure how good the ones provided by Adobe are and I do know that making your own profile is a lot of work (but worth it).

• 6 months later...

Finally have CS5 and lightroom, thanks everyone........they are the bomb!! Will be posting pics from the trip ASAP!