IGNORED

Im lost guys

Big Yuley

ok, fly out next Thursday week and still havent finalised accom

I normally stay in Soi 3, Soi 4 area but am changing and want to stay near Soi Diana, Soi Buk area. OR maybe Soi 13.

I thought I was going to book Areca Lodge but not sure now.

I am not over keen on the LK hotels.

So ok guys, im looking at a budget of up to about 2000 baht per night.

Give me a few suggestions for the above areas.

Oh also, need a pool, and I need room with balcony

Cheers

:001_Thank_You5:

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

I normally stay in Soi 3, Soi 4 area but am changing and want to stay near Soi Diana, Soi Buk area. OR maybe Soi 13.

Cheers

Ive really enjoyed my first time Pattaya at Opey de place on soi lengkee. has got a nice swimming pool. I payed 700 baht a night a year ago. Website is showing 750 baht a night but I believe if you will stay longer than a week you could get 700 a night.

It fits your location criteria perfectly.

http://www.opeydeplacepattaya.com/

Highpool.JPG

highvision.jpg

opeyfront.jpeg

Oh and free wifi internet. If you aint have a laptop you can use one of the two computers in the lobby.

Edited by TheLostShark

Amari Nova Suites hotel. Completely guest friendly.

Cheers.

"It is YOUR holidays, ENJOY !"

Areca Lodge is a good choice with 2 nice size pools but the only draw back I found was their age policy, your bf for the night must be 20+.

I chose the Metro for 4 weeks in Oct this time never stayed there before but it has some good reviews and at 30k for the Studio room it seemed like a good deal. After 4 weeks I'd have a good idea if i'd stay there again.

Whats your gripe with the LK hotels?

I chose the Metro for 4 weeks in Oct this time never stayed there before but it has some good reviews and at 30k for the Studio room it seemed like a good deal. After 4 weeks I'd have a good idea if i'd stay there again.

Is that LK Metropole? Their website is quoting 4K per day for the studio so 30K for the month seems a great deal.

Edited by eanto

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Areca Lodge is a good choice with 2 nice size pools but the only draw back I found was their age policy, your bf for the night must be 20+.

Whats your gripe with the LK hotels?

No great gripe with the LK hotels, i just feel there rooms look a little pompus with all the rustic kind of furniture etc.

I know its stupid.

LK Metropole has everything I need, can get it at a good price and its in the ideal location.

I dont know why I dont just book the thing!!

Superior091027075410.jpg

Superior91027075438.jpg

No great gripe with the LK hotels, i just feel there rooms look a little pompus with all the rustic kind of furniture etc.

I know its stupid.

LK Metropole has everything I need, can get it at a good price and its in the ideal location.

Everything you need?

Is that LK Metropole? Their website is quoting 4K per day for the studio so 30K for the month seems a great deal.

Yep, the Metropole alright. We initially booked the Junior room (standard room) for 16500 back in March with deposit but just recently decided to upgraded to the Studio for an extra 13500, they had a special on at the time. We were originally quoted 36k back in March for the Studio.

I know its stupid.

Agreed Yuley decor is a bit gaudy but for the price, location & amenities you cant go wrong imo

have a great trip

I booked a superior room in may at LKMetropole. Report here. Make sure to book from an online reservation ( ie Agoda ) to have the best rates.

I think it's worth the money. Very good.

August suite is also top one.

Everything you need?

thanks so much for that.

I booked at lunch time today at work, got home and saw this, and have immediately cancelled booking. (it was on a website that doesnt need deposit).

I think I will go for August Suites.

By the way Conan111, did you forward this video to management there?

I hope the ladies in question got the ass.

good choice... the staff are great.. a mate left a 500 baht note in the pocket of his jeans when he left it in to their laundry.. he got a knock on the door an hour later.."sir you left this on your jeans" :GoldenSmile1:

cant go wroung with this hotel IMO. :Number1a:

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

i have just returned from staying 2 weeks at the irish rovers on lk. great staff and good rooms; 600 for a large. it all depends what you are looking for. the pasedena lodge next door is very good too, i think 700 for a small, 800 for large. the rovers suits me and my needs, 3rd time staying there. great if you enjoy a good drink and a laugh with like minded folk.

all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

Bill Hicks

thanks so much for that.

I booked at lunch time today at work, got home and saw this, and have immediately cancelled booking. (it was on a website that doesnt need deposit).

By the way Conan111, did you forward this video to management there?

I hope the ladies in question got the ass.

hi ! i will be at August Suites next sunday 29 ; i booked there for 3 weeks ; i was there also last may = very nice place indeed : good location, nice pool, very nice and helpful staff ; try it !

Cheers

you should try the diana inn new poolside the rooms are big and have a large balcony over looking the pool .the staff are very helpful i have stayed there about 7 or 8 times now and would recommend it and as its low season it should cost about 12.000 bhat a night.

have a look at the chaba hut resort on soi buk,stayed there a couple of months ago and found it very good,stayed in 1000 bt room also check out rovermans trip report for pictures of the rooms.

I have recently returned from Pattaya and I stayed at the Welcome Plaza hotel in South Pattaya. And I booked one of there Junior Suites which has a lounge area as well as a bedroom area plus 2 balcony's. Cost per night in low season is 1150B a night. The room doesnt have a safe so you have to leave valuables in a safety deposit box behind reception. This didnt bother me.

I've posted some photo's of the Junior Suite in my TR which I have just started

http://www.pattaya-a...ulyaugust-trip/

The hotel's website is: www.welcome.co.th

And as the hotel is on the 2nd Road in South Pattaya you'll easily get to the areas that you like going to in the night time

Edited by blue1878

Everything you need?

Wow, 14 posts in 3 years time and this is what your posts look like????

This happens in every hotel if you leave money in your room. Ok, maybe she was realy looking for it, but i bet it ain't the only hotel where this happens.

Just put all your valuable items in your safe and you should be fine.

I have been to the same hotel and up until now it was the best room yet, and also very friendly cleaning ladies and never had any problem with them.Only reason i don't go back is because of the money.

To the OP: don't let this video make you change your view on the hotel. if everyone would put a camera in his room, you would see this happen in probably 25% of the rooms, and maybe more.

Wow, 14 posts in 3 years time and this is what your posts look like????

This happens in every hotel if you leave money in your room. Ok, maybe she was realy looking for it, but i bet it ain't the only hotel where this happens.

Just put all your valuable items in your safe and you should be fine.

I have been to the same hotel and up until now it was the best room yet, and also very friendly cleaning ladies and never had any problem with them.Only reason i don't go back is because of the money.

To the OP: don't let this video make you change your view on the hotel. if everyone would put a camera in his room, you would see this happen in probably 25% of the rooms, and maybe more.

Doctorsam17,

No doubt it happens at many hotels, and i never leave anything around in the room of value when im not in it. Leave everything looked in safe apart from an ashtray full of coins (and they can take them for all I care.lol)

I suppose the thing that got me more concerned was the girls were actually looking through the guys personal stuff for money.

If you leave a few 20 baht notes and a few hundred baht notes on a desk in the room, I fully expect to return to see it gone, but to be going through his stuff was a bit full on.

I think after all the good advice I might actually stay at Areca Lodge.

Good price, perfect location, has a fitness center.

And re the policy of no girl under 20, well this is my 4th trip to Patts and I dont think I have every bar fined a girl under the age of 25.

The real young ones dont really do it for me.

Doctorsam17,

No doubt it happens at many hotels, and i never leave anything around in the room of value when im not in it. Leave everything looked in safe apart from an ashtray full of coins (and they can take them for all I care.lol)

I suppose the thing that got me more concerned was the girls were actually looking through the guys personal stuff for money.

If you leave a few 20 baht notes and a few hundred baht notes on a desk in the room, I fully expect to return to see it gone, but to be going through his stuff was a bit full on.

I think after all the good advice I might actually stay at Areca Lodge.

Good price, perfect location, has a fitness center.

And re the policy of no girl under 20, well this is my 4th trip to Patts and I dont think I have every bar fined a girl under the age of 25.

The real young ones dont really do it for me.

Hey ,no problem, Areca Lodge sounds a good place to. Just wanted to let you know LK rennaisance isn't that bad :) .

I fully understand that you don't want this to happen to you...

Hopefully you will have a good time in Pattaya agian( i don't realy doubt it) :GoldenSmile1: