IGNORED

Short time rooms

vw68j

Im going to be staying at Flipper House for a week in nov. My flight isn't until 11:40pm. I don't want to pay for a extra night when im leaving around 9:00pm to go to airport. Is there any clean, affordable ST rooms? I would just need the basics like shower and AC. maybe just to take a nap, shower and maybe one last ST :GoldenSmile1:

Instead of a short time room, why not a small room in a guest house for the last 'night'. You could get a small room in a guesthouse for half of what you pay at Flipper House.

Instead of a short time room, why not a small room in a guest house for the last 'night'. You could get a small room in a guesthouse for half of what you pay at Flipper House.

What is a guest house?

basically a league down from hotels! average prices 450- 750 baht a night plenty in the soi bukwaow and LK Metro area.

Im going to be staying at Flipper House for a week in nov. My flight isn't until 11:40pm. I don't want to pay for a extra night when im leaving around 9:00pm to go to airport. Is there any clean, affordable ST rooms? I would just need the basics like shower and AC. maybe just to take a nap, shower and maybe one last ST :GoldenSmile1:

Why not ask Flipper how much to keep the room on until say 6pm as I am sure you need to leave for the flight then. I doubt that they will be full and when I have asked in other hotels they just charged a modest fee for this.

Loving it on Soi 6

Just ask for the price of what it would be till 6 !!!! :Circle_Sharks:

HAVE SOME FUN....GET IT ALL OVER HER FACE!!

PATTAYA IS A MAN'S PARADISE !!

Why not ask Flipper how much to keep the room on until say 6pm as I am sure you need to leave for the flight then. I doubt that they will be full and when I have asked in other hotels they just charged a modest fee for this.

Just ask for the price of what it would be till 6 !!!! :Circle_Sharks:

I guess Ill ask them the price to extend to 6??? The last time i tried this. The hotel wanted a full nights rate, but worth a try I guess? Different hotel, maybe different awnser.

Thanks Guys

I guess Ill ask them the price to extend to 6??? The last time i tried this. The hotel wanted a full nights rate, but worth a try I guess? Different Hotel, maybe different awnser.

Thanks Guys

The hotel is going to ask for a full night if you are leaving past the time the maids are working and they can't clean the room for the next night if they are sold out. Its called a half day rate or late check-out fee.

The hotel is going to ask for a full night if you are leaving past the time the maids are working and they can't clean the room for the next night if they are sold out. Its called a half day rate or late check-out fee.

Yeah, and I need the room until about 9pm. But worth a try i guess? Thanks

If your flight is at 11:40pm you should leave earlier than 9:00 PM. I would personally leave around 7:30 or 8PM

Its unusual that "Flipper House" don't charge you a half price rate when checking out late....that's weird :question1:

Hotels with room from 300 bahts and good location, New Star and Ice Inn

http://www.pattayaone.com/iceinn

http://www.pattayaone.com/newstar

reviews from site dated 2006 and 2007 , whe are now 2010 .....??

Hotels with room from 300 bahts and good location, New Star and Ice Inn

http://www.pattayaone.com/iceinn

http://www.pattayaone.com/newstar

reviews from site dated 2006 and 2007 , whe are now 2010 .....??

Edited by david555

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

I like the little court on Soi Bua Kao, only150b for 3 hours, clean too!! with fan and window ventilations. not far from beach road or bamboo bar.

Gspotman