IGNORED

Which hospital do you use when you get sick in pattaya?

ismlunal

hi guys,

I just wonder which hospital do you use when you get sick? which one has good doctors and cheaper? because I have been reading some topics in this section and saw that there are quite few mates got sick in pattaya. Last time I have been only 5 days but now I will stay more and I just wonder if I get sick which hospital I can go.

:001_Thank_You5:

• 2 weeks later...

Sattahip Queens Hospital is very good and cheap. But you have to wait a while........

"If you think you can do it, or you think you can't.....You are right!"

Henry Ford.

Travel down second road and turn right at the crossroads (at Tops supermarket) and then right again before you get to Soi Baukhao. Used it twice on my last visit and received good treatment both times.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

I've heard Sattahip Queens Hospital is good, but it depends on how "sick" you are. If you're bleeding to death or broke your arm, no question: go to the hospital. If you've got a cough or a drippy dick, I'd go see a Dr. Belen Phangmuangdee over off 2nd Road, on Soi Sukruedee. I came down with a bad case of bronchitis and the BG i was with at the time introduced me to this doctor and I couldn't have been happier with the outcome - I was back to normal in under 3 days, after a regiment of the proper antibiotics.

If you want a better experience with your "date"... read, learn, live the following:

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/22263-vetting-bar-girls-and-how-to-pass-their-own-vett

I had a good amount of experience with Thai hospitals. Both in BKK and Pats.

I agree with the crew, depending what it is...mild you can go to a clinic across from

the Vault hotel on Soi 16/2nd road.

I have been to Bangkok Pattaya numerous times (achilles tendonitis--really bad) and got great

results. Digital W-rays, the whole works..and reasonable. Really the place to go...d269 :GoldenSmile1:

be medically smart and baht foolish..

How many hospitals are there in Pattaya?

Bangkok Hospital Pattaya

301 Moo 6, Sukhumvit Road, Km. 143

Pattaya Memorial Hospital

2nd Road - Soi 4

Pattaya International Hospital

Soi 4, Beach Road

Pattaya Banglamung Hospital

669 Moo 5 Sawang Fa Road Naklua.

and many others.....

You should have a travel insurance before arriving in Thailand.

With a good insurance from back home, you can afford to go to the better hospitals in Pattaya :

Pattaya International on second road - or Bangkok Pattaya hospital on Sukhumvit road, near bus station.

Without insurance, you might have to go to the cheaper hospitals and wait before treatment.

All hospitals in Pattaya area, seems to get a mix of good and bad reports.

If you have a serious road accident here, it can be very very expensive.

Buy insurance with your airplane ticket.

The Bangkok Pattaya is the best, the most expensive and wanted to do surgery on me as long as I could afford it .

The funny thing was when I went back to my consultant he said it was useless to what they diagnosed as wrong with me, just creating money for the hospital.

the moral of the story is, if you take 2 weeks holiday book 4 weeks travel insurance, if you book 4 weeks then take 8 weeks insurance as for an extra $30 of $40 it can save you $15,000 or death, your call.

My mate who owns a bar in Patts has twice had to have a whip around for cash to send dead guys home. The Thai's will half burn you and dig a whole to put you into.

Don't take my word for it, ask the expats

I've heard Sattahip Queens Hospital is good, but it depends on how "sick" you are. If you're bleeding to death or broke your arm, no question: go to the hospital. If you've got a cough or a drippy dick, I'd go see a Dr. Belen Phangmuangdee over off 2nd Road, on Soi Sukruedee. I came down with a bad case of bronchitis and the BG i was with at the time introduced me to this doctor and I couldn't have been happier with the outcome - I was back to normal in under 3 days, after a regiment of the proper antibiotics.

How much did she charge?

Thanks

All down to how much time you have and how much money you willing to spend and what you willing to put up with

Bangkok Hospital Pattaya-better doctors, expansive, better service

Pattaya Memorial- Not the best service, pretty cheap, doctors are....(well, lets just say when i was there and told doctor i had allergy and high blood pressure, he prescribed medicine which had strong warnings for allergy and high blood pressure)-would not recommend, unless really desperate or only want some tests done.

Pattaya International-simply a joke. Been there myself and taken the girl also. Over-priced in my opinion(i also think they have double pricing) Doctors, the ones i saw could hardly speak any English. 1 time with my girl he gave her medicine without even asking about allergy, funny enough same evening she had an allergic reaction-almost died) Other time, my GF turned out to be pregnant ans the good doctor told me that she was pregnant because we did not have shower before sex.-Again would not recommend

The one in Sathahip keeps getting good reviews, but never been there myself.

Samitivej in Siracha and BKK not bad but not the cheapest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psvL2eYQ7YM&feature=related

There are three sides to every argument: your side, my side and the right side.

Thank God I'm an atheist.

If something was seriously wrong with me I would go to Bangkok Pattaya. Never been, knock on wood.

For minor problems I have tried a few different methods of treatment.

1) go to pharmacy. let them describe something

2) go to cheap Thai clinic

3) go to Pattaya International

4) go to Dr Olivier, he is Swiss and speaks perfect English.

Depends on the problem which I choose.

Ladyboy Review Forum http://www.ladyboyreview.com

If something was seriously wrong with me I would go to Bangkok Pattaya. Never been, knock on wood.

For minor problems I have tried a few different methods of treatment.

1) go to pharmacy. let them describe something

2) go to cheap Thai clinic

3) go to Pattaya International

4) go to Dr Olivier, he is Swiss and speaks perfect English.

Depends on the problem which I choose.

I think this is the best method because I have heard the same steps before and I think there is no need to go to hospitals directly.

Had severe bacterial infection of both eyes last Feb. Went to Memorial er twice and then their optholomogist once during 14 days and it just got worse after their painfull treatments and meds. Then went to Bangkok-Pattaya and was immediately on the road to recovery. I'm a medical professional in the US and feel the care I got at Bangkok-Pattaya was was comparable to what I provide at home - good.

Beware of medicatons from Pattaya pharmacies. The two I went to offered me eye drops stored on a shelf when the box said keep refrigerated at 5-8C. The shops were proabaly 30C and the meds were manufactured a year earlier.

The experience also taught me when in a foreign country don't mess about with saving a few baht when sick. I was sick 20 of of my 30 day holiday. Now I go straight for the best care possible, it's still cheap compared to home. Look for hospitals catering to foreigners as our immune systems are different than those of the locals and may require different treatment.

Edited by likeaking

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

Bangkok hospital were I felt I got the best service, but certainly not the cheapest.

The friendly dating site :)

banner.gif