Pattaya Live Streams >> Tulip Girls Link Tree | Pattaya Girls Live Facebook | Pattaya Girls Tulip Villa | Nightwish Girls Payment Portal |

IGNORED

Airport Pattaya Bus Company

ismlunal

Guys I have just found now when I was googling on the web, there is a web site www.airportpattayabus.com and they provide bus service from airport to pattaya and the price is the cheapest I have ever seen until now. It says;

"From Suvarnabhumi airport, we have 8 buses departing each day.

From 7:00 to 21:00

We have 2 counters where you can buy ticket as follow;

1. Airport Bus Terminal

2. Arrival Terminal (on 1 st floor) between

Gate # 7 and Gate # 8"

and the fee is 124 THB. there are more information on their website but I cant believe if it is possible to go pattaya just paying 124 baht. Has anyone used this company and gone to Pattaya? If so please give us some information like the conditions of the buses, punctuality and reliability about this company.

:001_Thank_You5:

Edited by ismlunal

Looks too good to be true. I will see if it is available when I arrive in a month. I guess issue is if just missed one do you want to hang around airport for 2 hours after a long flight?

Loving it on Soi 6

A friend used them a while ago now because the timings were more convenient than Bell Travel.

The biggest problem is that they drop you off on the Thappraya Road, opposite PanPan restaurant, which is nearer Jomtien than Pattaya, so you then need to hire a baht bus (at @ 150bht) or mototaxi if you don't have much luggage, to get to your hotel.

Their last bus from the airport is 9pm, so for late arrivals it has an advantage over Bell, however, for most people Bell Travel is more convient(they drop you off at your hotel) and cheaper overall.

Guys I have just found now when I was googling on the web, there is a web site www.airportpattayabus.com and they provide bus service from airport to pattaya and the price is the cheapest I have ever seen until now. It says;

"From Suvarnabhumi airport, we have 8 buses departing each day.

From 7:00 to 21:00

We have 2 counters where you can buy ticket as follow;

1. Airport Bus Terminal

2. Arrival Terminal (on 1 st floor) between

Gate # 7 and Gate # 8"

and the fee is 124 THB. there are more information on their website but I cant believe if it is possible to go pattaya just paying 124 baht. Has anyone used this company and gone to Pattaya? If so please give us some information like the conditions of the buses, punctuality and reliability about this company.

:001_Thank_You5:

Sounds good i will be flying in just after the last bellbus leaves airport so 124thb sounds better than 1200thb taxi, thanks

Edited by WELSH WONDER

well according to what you said guys bellbus has more advantages i agree, but this one could be tried. I will be going to pats next month and if anyone goes before me and use this service please leave your comments so that the other mates can use this service. :001_Thank_You5:

Edited by ismlunal

Just used them.Brand new bus 1hr 30 mins Jomtien to Airport.Can leave bag in office in jomtien if bus going later than when you arrive.Left dead on time.52 seater bus only 8 people on board.Very good.

A friend used them a while ago now because the timings were more convenient than Bell Travel.

The biggest problem is that they drop you off on the Thappraya Road, opposite PanPan restaurant, which is nearer Jomtien than Pattaya, so you then need to hire a baht bus (at @ 150bht) or mototaxi if you don't have much luggage, to get to your hotel.

Their last bus from the airport is 9pm, so for late arrivals it has an advantage over Bell, however, for most people Bell Travel is more convient(they drop you off at your hotel) and cheaper overall.

I used one of these services a couple of years ago for B109, was dropped off on Sukhumvit Road and had to pay a Baht Bus to get me to my hotel which cost more than the bus from the airport. Never again, it's Bell Travel or, if too late, Mr Toom for me.

Glyn.

Currently at home until after the Wet Season. See you again in Sept.

Update - couldn't wait until Sept, booked for early July.

Just used them.Brand new bus 1hr 30 mins Jomtien to Airport.Can leave bag in office in jomtien if bus going later than when you arrive.Left dead on time.52 seater bus only 8 people on board.Very good.

Ok thats good feed back thanks for sharing. Yes agree with the other bm bellbus is better as they take you to your hotel , but this time i will be arriving after there last service to Pattaya.

Edited by WELSH WONDER

• 5 months later...

on their website they are listing a new 22:00 airport departue which actually drops off at pattaya bus station.

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward, Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.

• 3 months later...

I've taken the airport bus to and from the airport/Pattaya. I used to be able to take the baht bus from 2nd street (near walking street) to the bus station. My last trip I was surprized to learn that the road to the bus station is now one way, and there is a very long alternative route to the bus station. This was in Oct 2010. So, I guess my question is; how do I get to the bus station? What is the quickest, easiest and least expensive method from where I usually stay: The LEK hotel?

Dann

used bell travel last november from suvarnabhumi to pattaya and overall decent value at 200 baht inc minibus from pattaya north bus station naklua to my hotel, but the bus was a bit old and tired and was full to the rafters with loads of indians so i couldn't stretch out and relax

would prefer new bus but the extra cost of transport from thappraya road to hotel poses a problem as i tend to always stay north end of pattaya, so will stick to bells if travelling alone

mags

:Chokdee3:

used them last week great service, 1.30 mins to airport,drops you in jomtien great if your staying there,easy enough to get a baht bus or motorbike taxi to pattaya as office is on main road between pattaya and jomtien opposite pan pan next to supermarket.

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->

You'll find additional information on this bus service in the Bell Bus threat.

would prefer new bus but the extra cost of transport from thappraya road to hotel poses a problem as i tend to always stay north end of pattaya, so will stick to bells if travelling alone.

It's not more expensive at all. There are two options after being dropped off at their base near Jomtien. First one, they already lined up a couple bath busses, then the price is 50.- to anywhere in central Patts. Maybe you have to change the car at some point, then it's another 10.- to Naklua. The other option is you flag one down youreself then it's about 20.- to Patts. Again, maybe you have to change once, then add another 10.-

Btw, if you're after better busses: what's new is not the busses but the actual route. So it's a new bus-service, not a new-bus service. The busses are the same, it's the same company than Bell.