IGNORED

Something between WS, Soi VC and Soi Buakhow?

Mr Unix

Hello there, fellow pervs!

I've decided that I'll hit Pattaya for a short trip (10-14 days) in November. During my last trips, I've always stayed at Soi LK Metro, but for my nocturnal adventures I came down to Walking Street and around...

Do you guys know of any recommendable place near Walking Street? Maybe at the end of Soi Buakhow or somewhere near V.C. hotel (but not in the gay area)? :D I don't mind paying up to 2.500 Baht per day, I'm not staying that long anyway. Galaxy Suites looks great, but sadly it's located directly on Walking Street and I don't like that much action... :(

What I need:

+ Big, comfortable bed.

+ Free and fast Wi-Fi.

+ Daily cleaning.

+ Location, Location, Location - Hop on a baht ride and get where I need to go!

+ A cheap laundry next door or inhouse!

+ No joiner fee

+ ID-Check

+ LB-friendly!

+ In Room Safe!

What I don't need:

- A pool

- Breakfast

- Roomservice

I thought I'd give V.C. hotel a try, but I couldn't find any reviews or comments, because the location is great. Walking Street, Soi Buakhow, Soi VC... Everything next door... Actually I know lots of places where I could stay, but they aren't located in that area... :wacko:

So do you know of any good places in that area?

Cheers

Unix

another unix trip report on it's way then? looking forward to it already, can't help with the hotel mate but will be in patts in november if you fancy meeting up for a beer?

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

Have you considered The Vault. Never stayed there myself but it's had some good reviews especially the pen*house.

The Vault

Photo's

Edited by Al.

I don't know whats happening but when I tried to post pen_house (just replace _ with a t and you will see what I mean) it comes up as SPAM WORD.

Al.

Hello there, fellow pervs!

I've decided that I'll hit Pattaya for a short trip (10-14 days) in November. During my last trips, I've always stayed at Soi LK Metro, but for my nocturnal adventures I came down to Walking Street and around...

Do you guys know of any recommendable place near Walking Street? Maybe at the end of Soi Buakhow or somewhere near V.C. Hotel (but not in the gay area)? :D I don't mind paying up to 2.500 Baht per day, I'm not staying that long anyway. Galaxy Suites looks great, but sadly it's located directly on Walking Street and I don't like that much action... :(

What I need:

+ Big, comfortable bed.

+ Free and fast Wi-Fi.

+ Daily cleaning.

+ Location, Location, Location - Hop on a baht ride and get where I need to go!

+ A cheap laundry next door or inhouse!

+ No joiner fee

+ ID-Check

+ LB-friendly!

+ In Room Safe!

What I don't need:

- A pool

- Breakfast

- Roomservice

I thought I'd give V.C. Hotel a try, but I couldn't find any reviews or comments, because the location is great. Walking Street, Soi Buakhow, Soi VC... Everything next door... Actually I know lots of places where I could stay, but they aren't located in that area... :wacko:

So do you know of any good places in that area?

Cheers

Unix

:001_Sawasdee: Take a look at the Grand hotel IN THE NET:www.grandhotelpattaya.com.Will have the most must have you want.Good luck to you,also there in November.Cheers

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

another unix trip report on it's way then? looking forward to it already, can't help with the hotel mate but will be in patts in november if you fancy meeting up for a beer?

Dunno if I will make a report out of it. These short visits are usually soaked with beer and gawd-knows-what... Anyone who fancies a drink: Just have a look at the LB bars at night time. Can't miss the tattooed slacker... :D

Have you considered The Vault. Never stayed there myself but it's had some good reviews especially the pen*house.

The Vault is a bit too far south-west for me. I'd loved to stay on the Baht Ride route... I'm not always that sober to find the right way home... ;)

And the pen*house isn't even close to Soi VC or Pattaya Tai and a bit too "pimpy" for my taste. :Whistle:

:001_Sawasdee: Take a look at the Grand HOTEL IN THE NET:www.grandhotelpattaya.com.Will have the most must have you want.Good luck to you,also there in November.Cheers

Now I haven't thought of staying that close to WS, but it looks nice indeed. The only thing I'm worried about is the little statement on the page: • Supplement charge of 500 Baht per person is applied on 31 Dec'09 - 500 Baht joiner fee? I don't like to deal with something like that...

On the other hand I've read something about Sunview Place on Soi Buakhow. I'm still not sure where to stay, but I should get my tickets tomorrow and then I'll have to make up my mind... :wacko: