IGNORED

construction near Arcadia Mansion ?

miele

Hello Miele! I`m curious about this place. It seems like a good location for me. I´m going to Thailand the 1st of September so it´s time to book. But the website doesn´t give me enought information. Give you share your thoughts about the place? Where you satisfied with it last year?

Hello Miele! I`m curious about this place. It seems like a good location for me. I´m going to Thailand the 1st of September so it´s time to book. But the website doesn´t give me enought information. Give you share your thoughts about the place? Where you satisfied with it last year?

for the price the place is fine

the rooms are basic and clean.

Deluxe bedroom is the same as the normal room , but with small kitchen.

the location is perfect , next to Tim boutique hotel , the shopping mall "The Avenue" and opposite the LEK hotel.

they have no pool and there is no breakfast.

I heard that there is a construction nearby.

some have moved out , because of the noise.

i hope someone can tell me if this is true.

Thank you Miele! I think I will try the place. I hope someone can answere your question about the noise, otherwise I will as soon as I can. But I will not be in Pattaya until the 15th of September as I go to Phuket and Bangkok first.