Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Flipper House

vw68j

Im going to be staying at Flipper House for my up coming trip in Dec. When i was in Pattaya in May I checked out the superior rooms. I really liked the room and location. So my question is...is there a difference between superior rooms in wing B or wing C? Is one better than the other? Thanks.

I am not familiar with one wing vs another.

Stayed there 2 years ago booking the cheapest room.

I was awful, with only the view of the A/C units.

Upgrade for 200 baht to a better room and it was worth every satang.

check out eastiny soi 7 same same as flipper much cheaper.stayed at both

I stayed at Flipper Lodge last time. I didnt really like it. It was ok, but very dated. So I checked out the Flipper House newly remodeled Superior rooms and they were very nice. Does Eastiny 7 compare to the new rooms at FH?

Hi, I stayed in Flipper House in soi 8 in june for a week. I had a superior room. Yes the Superior room is a bit bigger than the bouble room as I had a look at both rooms. The breakfest was good, nice pool and the staff was friendly. And no joiner fee.

I am sure you will enjoy Flipper house :Chokdee:

Jolly Roger

Im going to be staying at Flipper House for my up coming trip in Dec. When i was in Pattaya in May I checked out the superior rooms. I really liked the room and location. So my question is...is there a difference between superior rooms in wing B or wing C? Is one better than the other? Thanks.

Wing C is the new wing (about one year old now I think). This is the part to the left as you look at the hotel from the road. I always go for a room at the back (away from the street noise) and have never been disappointed. The other week was quoted 1500 baht per night (including breakfast) when I went in there. I extended my stay for a couple more nights and they dropped the rate to 1400 baht. I know it's not much but I thought it a nice touch.

IMO great hotel and great location.

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

Meant to add the only downside to Flipper House is that the wifi is charged as an extra. At 100 baht per 70 minutes this can get pricey if you need to log on a couple of times per day as I do.

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

Wing C is the new wing (about one year old now I think). This is the part to the left as you look at the hotel from the road. I always go for a room at the back (away from the street noise) and have never been disappointed. The other week was quoted 1500 baht per night (including breakfast) when I went in there. I extended my stay for a couple more nights and they dropped the rate to 1400 baht. I know it's not much but I thought it a nice touch.

Thanks, Ill book wing C.

Whats the bet way to book with them? I sent them an email a few days ago and nothing so far? Im flying in late so I would like to have somthing booked for my arrival.

Great info mate on Flipper House.

Any pics on Wing C please ????

:001_Thank_You5:

Got an email back from them. I was qouted a room rate of 1350 including breakfast (superior). I will be there for a week in november. Thanks for the info.

Got an email back from them. I was qouted a room rate of 1350 including breakfast (superior). I will be there for a week in november. Thanks for the info.

Good. Sorry I missed your earlier post, I was upcountry for a few days without the computer.

I have just turned up in Pattaya and Flipper C Wing is booked out! Maybe I shouldn't post about them anymore.... I am having to stay in B Wing for tonight which is no where near as nice.

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

• 2 weeks later...

I booked 2 rooms (for me and for my friend) from Flipper house october 23 - november 7. Got special price, 1440baht, including breakfast, C wing, deluxe room with balcony. I first sent email and got answer and after a week I was in a business trip in Malaysia and decided to have a short vacation at pats before returning home and also visited Flipper house and checked the rooms, C wing atleast looks good.

During this short vacation I stayed Eastiny plaza in soi 8. No big complaints about that hotel, I would say good 3 star hotel. Only negative thing that comes to mind about that hotel was the shower, for some reason, sometimes there was no cold water.