Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Notice about Commercial Bank Fraud on Transfers?

Tansak KTV

Anyone get a notice about suspension of direct fund transfers due to some internet banking service fraud??? Got a strange email from KBank that I don't think is spam notifying me that they are suspending direct fund transfers to accounts not registered already... No notice from TMB yet so I'm kind of wondering.

I'm more interested in know what the fraud was as they stated only that "Due to the recent news of fraud on internet banking service of a commercial bank, of which detailed information is not yet available, and for security reasons, we are obliged ot take precautionary measure blah blah blah..... "

And no.. no link button or reply or etc... it was just an straight notification... wasn't spam that I can tell...

Trying to Stay Out Of Trouble, But It Isn't Working

Anyone get a notice about suspension of direct fund transfers due to some internet banking service fraud??? Got a strange email from KBank that I don't think is spam notifying me that they are suspending direct fund transfers to accounts not registered already... No notice from TMB yet so I'm kind of wondering.

I'm more interested in know what the fraud was as they stated only that "Due to the recent news of fraud on internet banking service of a commercial bank, of which detailed information is not yet available, and for security reasons, we are obliged ot take precautionary measure blah blah blah..... "

And no.. no link button or reply or etc... it was just an straight notification... wasn't spam that I can tell...

I have received the same notification from Kasikornbank, it tallied with all previous correspondence from them and was confirmed by telephone contact but refused any more details.

I have received the same notification from Kasikornbank, it tallied with all previous correspondence from them and was confirmed by telephone contact but refused any more details.

I am really curious about this new news. I have an account there. I get my paycheck automatically sent there, plus I transfer my rent through the ATM. I will head to the bank as soon as I get off work to find out the scoop.

Hum... Thanks... but wonder what size fraud we are talking about and which bank(s)... I only got TMB and KBank... TMB has been silent so far to me atleast...

I am really curious about this new news. I have an account there. I get my paycheck automatically sent there, plus I transfer my rent through the ATM. I will head to the bank as soon as I get off work to find out the scoop.

Gotta love you mate...

You get your banking updates from a sex site...

At least you got your priorities straight in life, I am envious of you... :GoldenSmile1:

You get your banking updates from a sex site...

I have to.

My Bank site doesn't give Sex updates....yet.

:Chokdee:

I have to.

My Bank site doesn't give Sex updates....yet.

:Chokdee:

LMFAO.gif

I got the same email yesterday.

I guess its because of the latest frauds happened the last days.

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2010/08/10/german-hackers-arrested-in-pattaya-over-internet-banking-scam/

Edited by kub

"Fighting me is like jerking off...You´re only gonna F@ck yourself. "

I haven't got anything from my bank (SCB).

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

I got the same email yesterday.

I guess its because of the latest frauds happened the last days.

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2010/08/10/german-hackers-arrested-in-pattaya-over-internet-banking-scam/

So (reading the referenced article) they snagged 100,000,000 Baht (about US$3M) under ther supervision of some Russian guy.

Safe to assume, I think, that they aren't the only two in his employ.

Maybe I'm too cynical, but when/if they track down the Russian guy I reckon there will be funds sufficient that we never hear of it.

Anyone get a notice about suspension of direct fund transfers due to some internet banking service fraud?? Got a strange email from KBank that I don't think is spam notifying me that they are suspending direct fund transfers to accounts not registered already... No notice from TMB yet so I'm kind of wondering.

I also received from KK, as i understood out of it , it is temporary measure, and does not affect registered (?) account transactions from before, only new ones should be on hold until they take security measures ..... my understanding out it

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !!