IGNORED

KTK Private D.J.

Suntan

Does aney one now wear the noise comes from, you hear it day and nite just a continuous thumping sound of music, the staff say thay will sort it out but it goes on, glad iam back home, i will not be going back. to ktk..........

In common use, the word noise means any unwanted sound. In both analog and digital electronics, noise is an unwanted perturbation to a wanted signal; it is called noise as a generalisation of the audible noise heard when listening to a weak radio transmission. Signal noise is heard as acoustic noise if played through a loudspeaker; it manifests as 'snow' on a television or video image. Noise can block, distort, change or interfere with the meaning of a message in human, animal and electronic communication.

:GoldenSmile1: :GoldenSmile1:

Edited by fostraswift

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

as always make more of your own

by the way fora noise is a part of vocalizations.

Who is fit to govern others?

He who governs himself. ?

You might as well have said: nobody.