IGNORED

Bbq buffet north Pattaya?

Somebody has told me about this restaurant,it should be a bbqbuffet

But i really can't find any info about it

It is located in North Pattaya ,pattaysaisong 1

for pictures click the following link also with map

Anybody ever go there before,and what is it exactly?

http://www.mapjack.com/?Wz2RUPatkcdC7CEA

Looks like Sampan, turn right just after the Shell garage on Second Rd. It's a barbecue buffet with lots more ready prepared foods, think it was B139/head last time I went.

:001_Sawasdee: Sorry,i never be there,may be other PA can help you to find this location.Cheers

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

I never been there but i might try it out...not far from my hotel....awesome! Might also have a look at the "Pavilion Massage" as well :Grin3:

It's a great place to take a TG, lots of fun for her to cook for you.

I always go here at least once every trip. Good place to take your lady as they love cooking on the table for you. One time I went they had some live music going on too.

All in all a good way to start your night. After that you can hit Atlantic bar, Utoo bar and Classroom Agogo on Soi 2.

PR

When I went to Sampan last time, the food was terrible. Squid and fish were old and smelly, fat pork meat only and the tables were dirty. :Puke2:

Since then I prefer the “mookrata” (หมูกระทะ) place on Sukhumvit, which offers fresh ingredients and a bigger variety.

Edited - spelling error

Edited by Benny10

BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.

When I went to Sampan last time, the food was terrible. Squid and fish were and smelly, fat pork meat only and the tables were dirty. :Puke2:

Since then I prefer the “mookrata” (หมูกระทะ) place on Sukhumvit, which offers fresh ingredients and a bigger variety.

Is that the one with the steel tables? Any chance of a photoguide link for location?

I always go here at least once every trip. Good place to take your lady as they love cooking on the table for you. One time I went they had some live music going on too.

All in all a good way to start your night. After that you can hit Atlantic bar, Utoo bar and Classroom Agogo on Soi 2.

PR

Yeah I go here a lot.. it's right near where I stay so it is cheap, convenient and acceptable. I never had any issue with the food.

Trying to Stay Out Of Trouble, But It Isn't Working

Yep - Bbq restaurant, 119 or 139 Bath and you eat all you can, good food as I remember, lot of locals eat there.

Is that the one with the steel tables? Any chance of a photoguide link for location?

Sorry can’t help with a link for the location, but the place is called “Aroy Jung” (the u is pronouced like in fun).

If you drive towards Bangkok, you will find it on the left side of Sukhumvit, about 500 meters before you reach Pattaya Klang (the road towards Carrefour).

Edited by Benny10

BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.

When I went to Sampan last time, the food was terrible. Squid and fish were old and smelly, fat pork meat only and the tables were dirty. :Puke2:

Edited - spelling error

This should be the place:

http://www.pattayaphotoguide.com/?UHwRUbXskcBC

They have a nice neon sign in front.

If you want the additional seafood (rock lobsters, whole squid, (live) prwans) it costs about Baht 200.

If you want the staff to bbq the extra seafood this costs about Baht 20.

I can't wait until I'll visit this restaurant again

post-36673-083064300 1282581551.jpg

post-36673-058693100 1282581555.jpg