IGNORED

Pattaya Central Hotel

zinca

I would like to share Pattaya Central hotel report and photos with you.

I stayed four days (27th to 31th Agu 2010) in PCH about two weeks ago. Actually I made reservation for Eastiny 7 before (which is in Soi 7), but after i arrived Eastiny 7 and seen a reptile on my floor, i quickly bandoned that place and found this hotel while walking on the beach road. Their price was 1600 THB per night but i dealed with them for 1500 THB for four days. Breakfast included. I caught breakfast time only once and it was ok.

Staff was very friendly. Mini-bar prices was normal. Furnitures at the room was looking old but very clean. I never got any problem with hotel. My room was at 10th floor. I had a great view of Pattaya, Walking Street and Beach Road side. I can suggest you all without a hesitation.

For the GF issues, yes they are friendly. Sometimes they ask for their ID, sometimes not.. But their faces always smiling.

I hope it's helps..

5ff95d5aae.jpg

e8ee6e4498.jpg

a8b0bbeb8e.jpg

d10913c52a.jpg

cf0853649a.jpg

Ohh My Buddha!

Good report it's Pattaya Centre hotel, what about safe inroom or at the reception ?

http://www.pattaya.freeservers.com/

Safe room was at the reception. Because of i not used it, i really dont remember its rent cost. But i think, it was not much. Also internet was not free of charge.

Ohh My Buddha!

• 3 years later...

to quote Bill Clinton : it's the view, dumb.

the reception was ok, not too friendly but never mind. the room was a surprise, we booked online for some 1500 baht but we actually got a room on floor 13 ( never had this floor in any hotel..).

we didn't expect too much but room was pretty large with stunning view. furniture convenient. breakfeast buffet, good enough but nothing to dream about

only negative : short of electrical sockets and internet quite expensive.

we decied to extend 2 nights, online was not possible, in the hotel ridiclous, askling for full price so we went down 4 floors, cheaper but view of course not that nice as partly blocked by other buildings. so my advice: if you ever go there spend a little more to get a high floor...

Archived