Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Any sugestions on apartment with 2 bedrooms?

Gamble1000

Hi, does anyone know a nice apartment with 2 bedrooms (and livingroom)? We (me and my friend) are going to stay in Pattaya for one month during July. We don´t want to stay in Jomtien, we want action but in separate bedrooms :hello09:

I´m thinking of Soleil de siam (http://www.soleildesiam.com) but it seems impossible to find anyone who actuallly lived there and can give a review with some pictures (googled my ass off) and their website aint to informative. I find that a bit strange....

So please give me some tips! :001_Sawasdee:

Try Nova Park Serviced Apts. Was about 60,000baht per month but that included everything. Got 10% discount easily. Guest friendly too. Stayed there twice now.

Hi, does anyone know a nice apartment with 2 bedrooms (and livingroom)? We (me and my friend) are going to stay in Pattaya for one month during July. We don´t want to stay in Jomtien, we want action but in separate bedrooms :Party1:

I´m thinking of Soleil de siam (http://www.soleildesiam.com) but it seems impossible to find anyone who actuallly lived there and can give a review with some pictures (googled my ass off) and their website aint to informative. I find that a bit strange....

So please give me some tips! :D

Soleil is almost impossible to get any reply from since they are very popular and inhabited by longterm residents mostly (months at a time).You can get a shorter term however I've found they will not allow pre-booking and only take walk-in and offer whatever is available at that time.

Check with Fair Properties at www.fairproperties.com and some other in the apartment/Hotel section

I lost the Great Shopper "Joe"

Try Nova Park Serviced Apts. Was about 60,000baht per month but that included everything. Got 10% discount easily. Guest friendly too. Stayed there twice now.

Thanx, for that tip it´s even less then 60,000B per month in July. They charge you 45,000B during low season! :P

But I think we are going there and try to get the price down even more,,,,,Pleeeaaase discount mister :wacko:

Soleil is almost impossible to get any reply from since they are very popular and inhabited by longterm residents mostly (months at a time).You can get a shorter term however I've found they will not allow pre-booking and only take walk-in and offer whatever is available at that time.

Ok, thanx. I will go there and check it out. I don´t like pre-booking anyway. But I still find it strange that know one has pictures from the place...

• 2 weeks later...
For something more reasonable; http://www.greenbeachpattaya.com/services.html

Pent House 100 sq.M

3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms 1 livingroom 1 kitchen

Price : 30000 Baht / month

Price : 750$ / month

Seaview

Pent House 80 sq.M

2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms 1 livingroom 1 kitchen

Price : 25000 Baht / month

Price : 700$ / month

Anyone have any pictures of the inside of the penthouses, on the website just has a picture of the pool which may or may not be just for the penthouse....................anyone actually stayed there.?

• 3 years later...

hi guys any update on this? this thread was started awhile back, can anyone give me updated info on condo/apt/hotel/guesthouse/anything with 2 bedrooms? thanks

Residence Garden has 2 bedroom suites for 1450... excellent value IMO.

2 bedrooms suit for 1450 in residence garden? did you mean one bedroom for 1450? That's the best deal I can get for one bedroom over there......how about 2 bedrooms?I really hope it's 1450 but I think you made a mistake?