Patong gogo bars

Suiker

Hi,

please some advice about the best gogobars on Phuket

Which gogo have the stunners ?

Pirates

http://www.pirates-bar.com/

Rock Hard A-Go-Go

Located at the top end of Soi Bangla, perhaps the best known establishment in Patong, beautiful girls, excellent music and a good range of beers and food (You can also eat outside on the pavement cafe.)

The action starts around 8pm each evening, continuing until the small hours. As the show is very soft, couples are always welcome.

Flash A Go-Go

A tiny bar, found tucked away up the stairs at the end of Soi Eric. The bar is so small that there is no changing room for the girls, which makes life more interesting for the customers. This is one of Patong's more risqu? bars, very popular with locals and famous for its floor shows. By 11pm the place is heaving seven nights a week.

Playschool

Girls dressed in cheeky school uniforms. A popular theme with the locals. Girls dance to some of the best English Rock and Pop from the last three decades.

Andaman Queen A Go-Go

A popular show located at the very end of Soi Eric, Bangla Road.

V-Plaza

Not so much an A-Go-Go bar, as an integrated pleasure resort. With accommodation, floorshows, swimming pool, competitions, occasional wet T-shirt competitions and more. Still more pretty girls, but very much the place to indulge your fantasies in reality rather than your imagination. Opens from 3pm, but action starts very late.

5bc23fbaa550c_thaibox.gif.69fcc04145d2d7dc5a09f5db98e051d2.gif

Hi,

please some advice about the best gogobars on phuket

Which gogo have the stunners ?

Pirates

http://www.pirates-bar.com/

Rock Hard A-Go-Go

Located at the top end of Soi Bangla, perhaps the best known establishment in Patong, beautiful girls, excellent music and a good range of beers and food (You can also eat outside on the pavement cafe.)

The action starts around 8pm each evening, continuing until the small hours. As the show is very soft, couples are always welcome.

Flash A Go-Go

A tiny bar, found tucked away up the stairs at the end of Soi Eric. The bar is so small that there is no changing room for the girls, which makes life more interesting for the customers. This is one of Patong's more risqu? bars, very popular with locals and famous for its floor shows. By 11pm the place is heaving seven nights a week.

Playschool

Girls dressed in cheeky school uniforms. A popular theme with the locals. Girls dance to some of the best English Rock and Pop from the last three decades.

Andaman Queen A Go-Go

A popular show located at the very end of Soi Eric, Bangla Road.

V-Plaza

Not so much an A-Go-Go bar, as an integrated pleasure resort. With accommodation, floorshows, swimming pool, competitions, occasional wet T-shirt competitions and more. Still more pretty girls, but very much the place to indulge your fantasies in reality rather than your imagination. Opens from 3pm, but action starts very late.

Pirates is an open air coyote bar!

Flash a GoGo closed years ago!?

Playschool is but a shadow of it's former glory!

Never heard of Andaman Queen?

V-Plaza I'm not sure, but I think it's closed as well, nothing much happening down Soi Sunset, only the Expat hotel might still be open!?

Best GoGo bars in Patong are Suzy Wong 1 & 2 at the end of Soi Sea Dragon opposite eachother! :Evil_Grin2:

Oldtimer Rockhard is still hanging on with great ol' Rockin'Roll!

Roxy next door has a few lookers as well.

Plahgat

Edited by plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

To tell you the truth when I'm in Phuket I stay on the freelancer market or else the most bar girls. You can find real beauty Queens there and partying is top notch. Frankly, I do think that a lot of crappy things are being said on freelancers in LOS. One just has to use his brains. |If one suspects she is too mercinary or young one just has to move away. There are plenty to choose from and it may not be that difficult to make the right choice.

Edited by Knight101

To tell you the truth when I'm in Phuket I stay on the freelancer market or else the most bar girls. You can find real beauty queens there and partying is top notch. Frankly, I do think that a lot of crappy things are being said on freelancers in LOS. One just has to use his brains. |If one suspects she is too mercinary or young one just has to move away. There are plenty to choose from and it may not be that difficult to make the right choice.

I agree with Knight101 here.

There were some real real stunner FL's in Phuket when I was there in June/July.

As for GoGo's I went to 2 but did not BF anyone from them as they were asking a lot more than I wanted to pay Bt3000 plus BF.

Erotique is a really small gogo in Soi Sea Dragon but had 2 stunners in there (both BFed by my mates) this was the same night that I had a 3some with 2 Fl's for less than they paid for one. :)

I also went to Roxy 2 times but was not that impressed with the talent there.

Hope this helps a bit.

Enjoy Phuket.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Gogo scene is pretty bad in Phuket atm compared to some years ago.

thanks a lot !

So, it's better to look for freelancer in Bangla road ? at one of the many bars ?

I've been in pattaya 4 times and I will never pay more than 3.000 baht for LT in Phuket.

what is the best time to meet the freelancers on Bangla road ? 9 pm ?

thanks a lot !

So, it's better to look for freelancer in Bangla road ? at one of the many bars ?

I've been in pattaya 4 times and I will never pay more than 3.000 baht for LT in Phuket.

what is the best time to meet the freelancers on Bangla road ? 9 pm ?

Best time for freelancers is after midnight until early morning!

You'll find them in the Discos, like Hollywood, Tiger, Seduction or in music bars like Tai Pan and also all along Soi Bangla!

Plahgat

tx, but I don't like disco's so much...

to much people and to much farang in Phuket :-)

better to look for FL around the bars in Bangla road ?

tx, but I don't like disco's so much...

to much people and to much farang in Phuket :-)

better to look for FL around the bars in Bangla road ?

Most Thaigirls in the bars are not freelancers!:rolleyes:

Bargirls are attached and employed by a beerbar, some bars might accept freelancers to sit and look for customers in their bar, but the customer still has to pay barfine to the bar when he wants to take a girl home!

You can still find reasonably cheap beerbar girls that will go with you for 1000-2000 baht or GoGo girls 2000-3000 baht in Soi Bangla, and since you quoted a maximum rate of 3000 baht LT they are within your range!

Plahgat

Most Thaigirls in the bars are not freelancers!:rolleyes:

Bargirls are attached and employed by a beerbar, some bars might accept freelancers to sit and look for customers in their bar, but the customer still has to pay barfine to the bar when he wants to take a girl home!

You can still find reasonably cheap beerbar girls that will go with you for 1000-2000 baht or GoGo girls 2000-3000 baht in Soi Bangla, and since you quoted a maximum rate of 3000 baht LT they are within your range!

Plahgat

tx !

Yes, I understand difference between FL, bargirls, gogogirls,... :-)

But the FL in Patong are every where ? Where to find ? Only in the disco's after midnight ?

Seems to be very many katong in Patong...

I don't like them. Which street to avoid ? Soi crocodile ?

before Phuket I'm (only) 3 nights in Pattaya

:-) I take airplane from pattaya airport to Phuket :-)

yihaaaaa, 30 days before take off to LOS :-)

Edited by tomba1790

tx !

Yes, I understand difference between FL, bargirls, gogogirls,... :-)

But the FL in Patong are every where ? Where to find ? Only in the disco's after midnight ?

They are easiest to find in the Discos where they'll hang out after midnight, but you can catch them walking on Soi Bangla as well, the later in the night the easier!

Nightlife and bars doesn't get moving until after about 23.00 in Patong, before that it is quite quiet!

Seems to be very many katong in Patong...

I don't like them. Which street to avoid ? Soi crocodile ?

Ladyboys or "Katoeys" can be found everywhere along Soi Bangla at night,but especially in Soi Crocodile or as it is also called "Soi Katoey"!

before Phuket I'm (only) 3 nights in Pattaya

:-) I take airplane from pattaya airport to Phuket :-)

yihaaaaa, 30 days before take off to LOS :-)

Here are some videos I filmed about Soi Bangla Nightlife:

Soi Bangla Nightlife

Here are some videos from "Soi Katoey":

Ladyboys in "Soi Katoey"!

:GoldenSmile1:

Plahgat

Edited by plahgat

There are thousands of bargirls in Patong, more than enough I'd think!:GoldenSmile1:

Plahgat

• 3 weeks later...

is it better to take Pattaya girl to Phuket ?

or do I have in Phuket enough stunners to take ?

You don't take sand to a desert matey! Although there is the same numbers of bargirls in Phuket as in Pattaya, you would be better picking up a local Phuket bargirl that knows the area well and can show you around because Phuket is quite a spread out place when compared to Patters.

• 1 month later...

Yeah, best Go Gos would be Suzie Wongs 1 & 2 plus the newly opened Devils Playground, all located on Soi Sea Dragon off Bangla.

Bawdy.

Bawdy by name, Bawdy by nature.

• 2 weeks later...

i only got back from first trip about 10 days ago after a 4 week stint.

rock hard was good a lot of hotties walking around with there tits out.

They where asking 4000 baht long time

Roxy had a few hotties but it dropped off pretty quickly.

same asking 4000baht long time buti got a couple for 2000baht long time.

Pirates is a good hang out had a regular girl from here.

they did have some tasty looking girls.

you get a good view sitting upstairs as well.

1000 baht bar fine is a bit extreme until 1 am then 600baht.

went to suzy wongs and it was the worst of the lot they had nothing decent in there at all.

and we went back in a few times to look for something ok it was very average.

Forget the go go's if you dont want to pay barfine go to hollywood it was good.

Thanks Thats my opinion anyway.

a new gogo just opened in down there about a month ago, ive heard its the best one in Phuket at the moment from a few friends who have been, havent been myself but hangin to check it out. its called club xtc

http://www.xtcgogo.com/

Edited by polan

a new gogo just opened in down there about a month ago, ive heard its the best one in phuket at the moment from a few friends who have been, havent been myself but hangin to check it out. its called club xtc

http://www.xtcgogo.com/

Yeah, its out the back of Jung Ceylon where alot of new bars are opening up, been past a few times but didn't get to visit this time.

Bawdy.

Bawdy by name, Bawdy by nature.

I think the Phuket has a slightly different feel to it than patts. More a holiday place and the girl scene is more beer bar and F/L the agogo's are not as numerous or as entertaining as the ones in patts from what i have been told. I barfined an afternoon wife S/T from rock hard most days when i was there 500 fine most were 1000 some wanted more but didn't get it except one who was just too much my type so i relented and paid 1500. Low season though and the place was quiet. Rock hard seemed to have a lot of different girls coming and going so perhaps a lot of them were not on salary.Perhaps semi freelancing? Most bars were 500 barfine or 300 for real el cheapos like joe nut bar or Whores R us as my friend called it. The more expensive fitted bars like Pirates or Happy night have a 1000 barfine before midnight and 500 or 600 after 12. I think this is just so the place doesn't look deserted if the navy are in town etc. Can't sell beer to punters if all the lady's are gone. Watch the steady stream of lasses walking down the stairs at 12.01.

• 1 month later...

best gogo's in Phuket.

Suzy Wong and Devil's playground (same owner btw).

Havent been to xtc yet, but I heard that the entrance is 1500baht!! (they do say that they have good shows there)

The gogo scene is nothing compared to Pattaya's, so if You looking for something really naughty You're going to be dissapointed..