Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

International Firework Festival Photos

Scumbag

Here are a few photos of the fireworks last night.

Luckily the rain held off last night. There were a few spots of rain which was great given the drenching the previous two nights. Pattaya was very busy and the traffic was really bad. Pleanty of people out of tne beach.

These photos were taken from Pattaya Beer Garden that was very busy.

DSC00655-800.jpg

DSC00668-800.jpg

DSC00687-800.jpg

DSC00742-800.jpg

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

good pics.....it did go on and on.....crowd was hell after it was over

Nice pics.

Love a good display. LOL.

Wish I was there.

:001_Thank_You5:

Thanks Scumbag

Good pictures

Always a festival of some sort going on in Party Town

HD

Skinny Girls, Skinny Girls, Skinny Girls, I love em, I love em , I love those little BFMs

Hi

nice pics scumbag

I was there too

That’s started at 0800PM

I had my umbrella but the rain held off last night :)

The 360° pics :Photo1: were taken from central festival, the area was crowded

FEU1.jpg

FEU2.jpg

FEU3.jpg

FEU4.JPG

FEU5.JPG

FEU6.JPG

FEU7.JPG

FEU8.JPG

FEU9.JPG

Nice pics Scummy, how long it it take you to get home? Took us about 45 mins.

I'll post some of my pics later.

We decided to wait for the traffic to die down a bit before we headed home. It was 2am by the time we got back to the car...:D It took us an hour to get in to town though. It would have taken longer if it was not for the back roads that the Bangkokians don't know about.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

We decided to wait for the traffic to die down a bit before we headed home. It was 2am by the time we got back to the car...:D It took us an hour to get in to town though. It would have taken longer if it was not for the back roads that the Bangkokians don't know about.

You done well! I must have got lost somewhere because it was 7am by the time i got in :GoldenSmile1:

Benny 31 - some super photographs - thanks for posting looks a super firework display :Cool3:

Great photos both, thanks for posting. Anyone else who was lucky enough to be there have anything to contribute?

Glyn.

Currently at home until after the Wet Season. See you again in Sept.

Update - couldn't wait until Sept, booked for early July.

Last Saturday night I had to leave Pattaya at 9pm to go the airport and fly home. So I was not happy at missing the firwork display. I did go to the Pattaya Beer Garden for some food before going the airport. So I did see the beginning of the firework display from the PBG.

The PBG was very packed and the beginning of the display was very impressive.

• 3 weeks later...

I was booked into the Hard Rock hotel directly opposite from the display. Can tell you I had one of the best seats in the house, although after 20 minutes of fireworks they all seemed to be exactly the same for me and I got bored pretty quickly.

Great Display!

I was too tired to go out that night, but I definitely heard them from my place. Next year I will make a point to get my butt out of the condo and check it out.

Looks good.

And Riverfire in Brisbane was tonight and I missed it for the first time in years. Bugger. Last year of the jets flying past at the end doing a fuel dump on fire as well.

riverfirestorey.jpg