IGNORED

Cannot see Avatar or Pictures

nutosf

I cannot see avatars or pictures when I click onto a topic. I do not have this problem on other boards that I visit. I am using IE8. Do I need to change my settings in PA?

Daylight was something God made so that life was not one endless party.

Nutosf

Click on the Fourums tab in your control panel and check the settings.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Hi nutosf,

If my memory serves me correctly, this topic came up elsewhere on the forum.

Again, if my mind has got this right, your problem is probably that you are using IE, and the Forum will not display properly using that browser. As has been suggested, you need to use Firefox, or Google Chrome (which is the browser I use).

Hope that helps.

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.