IGNORED

restaurant searching

:001_Sawasdee: mates.In my next Holliday in November,i get visit by my boss.And so i want go with him and his wife to the best fish restaurant may be in WS.Which will be the best momently? :Scared2: Want eat the best in town.Hope you can help me. :001_Thank_You5:

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

I don't know about it being the 'best' fish restaurant on WS, but I have always really enjoyed my visits to Lobster Pot. It's not cheap, but is a lovely location. Great place to sit with a few friends, enjoying the sea breeze, and some good Thai food. I do love the whole fish in garlic... Would be a good place to take your boss, I reckon. King Seafood is good, too.

H.

"I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one." Jay Z, 99 Problems, The Black Album

Is your Boss Farang or Thai? If Thai I would suggest Mum Aroi on third road, or perhaps Bali Hai Sunset. Vientiane is another possibility on Pattaya Tai

i agree Cerberus, Mum Aroi is the best seafood restaurant i have been to in pattaya

Is your Boss Farang or Thai? If Thai I would suggest Mum Aroi on third road, or perhaps Bali Hai Sunset. Vientiane is another possibility on Pattaya Tai

:001_Sawasdee::001_Thank_You5: very much for your advice.After the diner at Mum Aroi i will give you report at DD with some drink's.See you in November as well.Cheers

i agree Cerberus, Mum Aroi is the best seafood restaurant i have been to in pattaya

:001_Sawasdee: my boss is german like me,but make holliday in LOS 2 times a year and like to eat thai. :001_Thank_You5: very much for your advice mate.Cheers