IGNORED

How many of us actually came back with an infection ?

Grass-hopha

i always play it safe and cover up when i do a TG ,but i still got Gonorrhea after a trip to LOS.

i'm just being a bit curious and just wanna know how many of the members here gt infected with STI/STDs from patts ?

pls vote and no offence guys !

<EMBED SRC="http://games.webgamedesign.com/free/counter2.swf?title=Till%20LOS&count=down&time=1314993600000&bgc=0x0077cc&bgb=1&bgd=0&bc=0xcccccc&bb=1&bd=0&tc=0xcccccc&tb=1&td=1&uc=0x99ccff&ub=1&ud=2&nc=0x333333&nb=1&nd=0" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" NAME="Free Counter" ALIGN=MIDDLE WIDTH=500 HEIGHT=100 quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" allowFullScreen="false" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer">

Take a course of penicillan whlist out there , covers yer ass Doxycyclin is the one i use .

yea after what felt like pissing glass shards for a few days from my dick i always carry a pack of antibiotics with me to LOS

<EMBED SRC="http://games.webgamedesign.com/free/counter2.swf?title=Till%20LOS&count=down&time=1314993600000&bgc=0x0077cc&bgb=1&bgd=0&bc=0xcccccc&bb=1&bd=0&tc=0xcccccc&tb=1&td=1&uc=0x99ccff&ub=1&ud=2&nc=0x333333&nb=1&nd=0" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" NAME="Free Counter" ALIGN=MIDDLE WIDTH=500 HEIGHT=100 quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" allowFullScreen="false" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer">

yea after what felt like pissing glass shards for a few days from my dick i always carry a pack of antibiotics with me to LOS

What does that cover against? I heard zythromax or something was good but I think that is for syphlis treatment.

Take a course of penicillan whlist out there , covers yer ass Doxycyclin is the one i use .

I have always taken Zithromax every time on the day I fly...Just in case..

<!-- isHtml:1 -->

What does that cover against? I heard zythromax or something was good but I think that is for syphlis treatment.

well i always bag up , but still BJs are risky too...think that how i gt gonorrhea in first place...antibiotics will cleared it out after 2 days. i used amoxicillin.

Voted not yet.

Actually got my results back this week, all clear.

Fuck knows how I survived Club Bareback.

P4P. C4C. Soft Club. Skank Club. Club Bareback. Because if it's worth fucking it's worth fucking properly.

Back in employment. Korando's Bar, Soi Buakhao 15. 

Webp.net-resizeimage hh.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage bs.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage rm.jpg

Bagel and His Adventures in Thailand

My Day Working At Quicky Bar. A Romantic Encounter In A Sattahip Warehouse. Mr Pringles & His Adventures In Thailand.

well i always bag up , but still BJs are risky too...think that how i gt gonorrhea in first place...antibiotics will cleared it out after 2 days. i used amoxicillin.

Thats the thing, as much as id love to bareback id rather not but to take away BBBJ's too? :-(

Its a precautionary thing. My mate gave his WIFE (now ex-wife as it happens. He is now married to a Thai girl) clamydia on his return from a first trip 5 years ago. His MOUTH was a mess...I err on the side of caution...

<!-- isHtml:1 -->

Voted yes

Had a genital wart on my ass from a bird rimming me and something called molluscum contagiosum which is basically a skin infection. It produced little spots that at first i thought where ingrowing hairs about 4 inches above my dick. It was only when i went to the Gum clinic and told the lady i had a wart on my ass and she asked me to drop my pants that she spotted them straight away and told me "a wart is not the only thing you have caught", which to be fair nearly made me shit myself because i was think bad thing come in threes.

Thank fuck everthing else came back good.

By the way no rubber would have stopped either of these unless i stuck it on her tongue i,m just glad i didnt kiss her or i may of had some nasty warts round my mouth.

A serious dose of Echinacea will protect you from getting warts as well. Take a big batch just when you get to LOS and then for ongoing for a week and you should be okay.

i always play it safe and cover up when i do a TG ,but i still got Gonorrhea after a trip to LOS.

i'm just being a bit curious and just wanna know how many of the members here gt infected with STI/STDs from patts ?

pls vote and no offence guys !

'Never caught anything but a cold there. (probably the bird flu. 'Damned near killed me whatever it was).

LOGOS

"Eight words the Wiccan Rede fulfill, An it harm none, do what ye will."

buffalosmall2.jpg

Yellow fever every time :GoldenSmile1:

BeerPussyAddict

Thanks for the suggestions came back clean as a whisle last time, but this time gonna try the suggestion of a cycle of antibodics while in Pattaya, Thanks

Its a precautionary thing. My mate gave his WIFE (now ex-wife as it happens. He is now married to a Thai girl) clamydia on his return from a first trip 5 years ago. His MOUTH was a mess...I err on the side of caution...

What did she hit him in the mouth with?

"Women are like elephants. I like to look at 'em, but I wouldn't want to own one."

W. C. Fields

got infected with a TG about 8 years ago - and no matter how many antibiotics I take she wont go away. :GoldenSmile1:

Farang = Walking ATM. TG's push the right buttons and money comes out. PIN = BBBJ

This thread has prompted me to get testing done. It's well overdue.

Any suggestions on good places to go in Patts and BKK?

Sex is like air, it's not important unless you aren't getting any

I am sure its only guys who dont use protection and common sense, I have always used both and never had a problem.

=====================================================================================================

Grass- Hopha this is a good post mate,we need to talk about these matters on a regular basic.Ever time I return from LOS I worry for a few months.

I voted NO but I do not take this matter for granted,as I strongly believe it's just a matter of time until I catch STD.

I also note the poll readings fairly high on the NO side.

The course of antibiotics you take is it a weeks course ?do you take it a week before you travel to LOS?

Thanks

Save Fucking :P

got infected with a TG about 8 years ago - and no matter how many antibiotics I take she wont go away. :GoldenSmile1:

Are you still with her,if you are you are a luck man

I am sure its only guys who dont use protection and common sense, I have always used both and never had a problem.

Sure??? I,m 100% sure you are WRONG because i have had 2 and i always bag up.

I had a really bad case of the clap two years ago I picked up in Pattaya. That's what happens when you get totally horny and take a BG to bed without protection. The majority of the BG's I have found will go at it without a condom if you want it that way. It was so bad I was pissing traces of blood at times. Anyway it took me 5 days at a clinic two hours a day with interveinous drip to clear it up. No fun.

17 trips and only 2 warts so far.

you got a lucky charm or something ?! , coz thats impressive :08: