IGNORED

Balls Massage

Jaydillon

Does anyone of you dirty fuckers know where I could get my balls massage and Ass tickled? in PATTS

I have heard that you get some massage parlour that offers "Balls Massage"

I have been looking out for such massage Parlours with no joy.

I like my balls massaged and Ass tickels at the same time. :D and indeed with a happy ending.

Please don't think that I am a dirty vulgar cunt. :rolleyes:

I always try and get the bar girls to do this small job for me but the girls are not serious enough and after a few minutes they just loose fucking interest and piss me off.

I like get this job done on my next visit to Patts soon,so please guys any leads to follow on this matter is appreciated,and for the successful lead a good drink on me. :D

try these checks under the umbrella

http://www.pattayaphotoguide.com/?ydzRUFqrkczBQDaA

they do BBBJ anyway, just ask

Its on the left from Soi 6, if facing Soi 6 from the beach. BUT be aware some of this girls are not real girls, only top half is a girl, bottom is a boy=ladyboys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psvL2eYQ7YM&feature=related

There are three sides to every argument: your side, my side and the right side.

Thank God I'm an atheist.

Soi honey, some places could accommodate. Look for an older uglier girl rather then a young hot thing and you will get what you like

Yeah, Soi Honey is the Soi 6 of massage places. If you want something nasty and dirty with your massage head there.

'Veni, Vidi, Velcro' - I came, I saw, I stuck around.

When I'm single I like playing the field. You call it picking up hookers. - Jim Norton

Does anyone of you dirty fuckers know where I could get my balls massage and Ass tickled? in PATTS

I have been looking out for such Massage Parlours with no joy.

I like my balls massaged and Ass tickels at the same time. :D and indeed with a happy ending.

I always try and get the bar girls to do this small job for me but the girls are not serious enough and after a few minutes they just loose fucking interest and piss me off.

I like get this job done on my next visit to Patts soon,so please guys any leads to follow on this matter is appreciated,and for the successful lead a good drink on me. :D

I am NOT a dirty fucker-allways shower beforehand. :001_Thank_You5:

I have been looking out for such Massage Parlours with no joy.

"Dream Teen" massage on one of the roads connecting Sio Boikaou and Third Road definitely does balls masage. It's on their meunu of services ! Not sure if they provide the other services you require beyond that, but you could always ask.

"Dream Teen" massage on one of the roads connecting Sio Boikaou and Third Road definitely does balls masage. It's on their meunu of services ! Not sure if they provide the other services you require beyond that, but you could always ask.

You forgot to mention the prices there. which is about 2000 baht or somewhere in that range

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psvL2eYQ7YM&feature=related

There are three sides to every argument: your side, my side and the right side.

Thank God I'm an atheist.

There is one in bangkok done by a woman named "Rin", it's on soi22 at hana massage, she is like a pro ball massager. She is a little old but good size boobs and likes anal.

sure they will do FS ... 1500 Boom² & BBBJ incl. + the massage you've asked

for the other massage shop .... you really have to search before you'll find one that not do FS

:07:

+

++

+

wtf is a balls massage?

someone kick you or something?

be more precise with what you want and your likely to get it

i'l stick to my massage cuteys who take it on the chin

You forgot to mention the prices there. which is about 2000 baht or somewhere in that range

Nowhere near that price from what I recall, but i've only been there once. They charge you above the odds for the room. I think it's 400 Baht. After that, you can choose from the "menu". The girls offer basic Thai massages to the "full monty". The latter you would have to negotiate with the girl herself, but a basic "balls massage" runs at about 500 Baht from the menu if I recall correctly. That's what the original poster was enquiring about. It could possibly come to 2K fo you went the whole hog when you include the price of the room, but I still think you'd get it for less if you negotiated.

Dont bother with with Dream team massage, its an absolute ripp off , I went with three others we paid something like 2,000 which was 90 minutes with 2 girls , recived a traditional thai massage for 20 minutes, the ball massage went for 10 minutes, then the sell went on for headjob, handjob, f*ck etc.

I thought i was paying for a 90 minute massage which should of included a handjob, complete waste of time and the same scenario was repeated with my 3 mates all reported about 10 minutes of ball massaging.

Dont bother with with Dream team massage, its an absolute ripp off , I went with three others we paid something like 2,000 which was 90 minutes with 2 girls , recived a traditional thai massage for 20 minutes, the ball massage went for 10 minutes, then the sell went on for headjob, handjob, f*ck etc.

I thought i was paying for a 90 minute massage which should of included a handjob, complete waste of time and the same scenario was repeated with my 3 mates all reported about 10 minutes of ball massaging.

I had the same experience.

We made the mistake of picking the girls from the photo album at reception. Amazing what you can do with photoshop!

VERY disappointing and a rip-off!

No matter where you go, there you are....

Me too.

Leave Dream alone.

Went once last year. Total waste of my precious time I have when in Patts.

• 3 weeks later...

Dream teen massage does oil massage and always finishes with a balls massage even if u don't have any extras. 400bt.

Just to get it back on topic for this part of the forum:

Ball massage = Jap Grasai จับกระสัย

Now where to find a good one in Pattaya I have no idea, but the one mentioned in BKK will definitely be hard to top.

ขออภัยในความไม่สะดวก กูเกิลทรานสเลทไม่สามารถแปลข้อมูลนี้ได้ 

Me too.

Leave Dream alone.

Went once last year. Total waste of my precious time I have when in Patts.

Same here ripped me off big time never again

• 1 month later...

soi 21 opposite soi buakhao market, it is about 50mtrs on the left towards 3rd rd. :GoldenSmile1:

• 1 year later...