IGNORED

Transport to Jomtien

johnlb

Hi there, I am arriving by bus from BKK at the Pattaya bus terminal, and I am wondering where I catch a baht bus to Jomtien. Do I have to get to Second road or do some leave from the terminal? Thanks...

A Wombat... Eats roots, shoots and leaves.

Hi there, I am arriving by bus from BKK at the Pattaya bus terminal, and I am wondering where I catch a baht bus to Jomtien. Do I have to get to Second road or do some leave from the terminal? Thanks...

I assume that you're taking the 124B bus from the airport to the bus station on Sukhumvit Rd. Why not switch to these guys, they take you from the airport to the bus station, then to your hotel by taxi; all for 200B.

http://www.belltravelservice.com/

Peace. :GoldenSmile1:

sgu_banner.gif

I assume that you're taking the 124B bus from the airport to the bus station on Sukhumvit Rd. Why not switch to these guys, they take you from the airport to the bus station, then to your hotel by taxi; all for 200B.

http://www.belltravelservice.com/

Peace. :GoldenSmile1:

Thanks for That. I was planning on getting a bus at the Ekkamai bus terminal. But I had a look through that Bus Co. site. Booked via them. THANKS

A Wombat... Eats roots, shoots and leaves.

Thanks for That. I was planning on getting a bus at the Ekkamai bus terminal. But I had a look through that Bus Co. site. Booked via them. THANKS

I used them on my first trip to Pattaya, both from BKK and back to the airport. Dropped off at my hotel (Sunshine res hotel) and picked me up at same to return. On time and no hassle .

Mark

Improving one Issan girls cash flow , one cash grant at a time !

Once you arrive in Pattaya at the bus station on Pattaya Nua just walk to where the baht bus taxies are and ask for Jomtien...Once they are full which is rather quick they charge an additional 50 Baht to Jomtien..

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf