IGNORED

"The Office"

The Office

I was in there last night and it was much too dark and gloomy. It was very hard to determine the girls' features especially those who were dancing the furthest away from the entrance. If you enter a gogo bar to watch girls dance it's nice to be able to see them properly. The few spotlights that were working kept going on and off and any other illumination was practically non existent.

We tried playing abit with the lighting now to make it a bit more comfortable and enjoyable to sit and enjoy the show. And we will be adapting the lighting over the next few weeks also, changes are being done daily to improve the establishment.

The Office Pattaya.

The Office - a GoGo

Brand new GoGo at LK-Metro. Pattaya.

Opening August 2010

Email: [email protected]

I popped in there today for one drink, yep some nice girls. We will be in there on Friday!

I can't hardly wait to pop in to check it out. 33 more days and I might just make it my first stop.

• 1 month later...

I went once had NO vodka in the vodka coke only cheap coke dont think I will be back

No money no honey, Bollocks I say no honey no money

This place was rockin the other night, a lot of hands action and some stunners amongst them.

Loved the security girls almost bf one of them

:9of10Score:

• 3 weeks later...

Had some good nights in the Office and taken a few newbies in who have enjoyed them selves too.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

I stopped in a couple times and I liked the layout of the place. The music was a good level, loud enough to feel the beats but no so loud conversation was impossible.

The girls were a bit hit and miss, some cuites but 1 or 2 I'd never allow on my stage if I ran a gogo, regardless of whose cousin it is. Sadly some of the cutest ones seemed to be out front in the service girl uniforms.

Overall had a good time but it wasn't on my list of regular spots despite being 3-4 doors down from my hotel.

Don't think it opens till about 7 or something tbh, it's a good place and with Champagne opening at 2 maybe there is a client base for that time of day so should open early.

Been in it a few times when I was last in Pattaya and should I be staying in same place in April I'll be straight over to take a lady as soon as I arrive as I'll be flying in at about 8pm and it's only across the road :D

Don't think it opens till about 7 or something tbh, it's a good place and with Champagne opening at 2 maybe there is a client base for that time of day so should open early.

Been in it a few times when I was last in Pattaya and should I be staying in same place in April I'll be straight over to take a lady as soon as I arrive as I'll be flying in at about 8pm and it's only across the road :D

Thanks! Yeah Champagne opens early and has a happy hour deal too. The best route would be to start with Champagne, move to Oasis after 5 and finally hit The Office...

• 2 weeks later...

I spent a lot of time in the office on my last trip there are some good things and bad things about the place.

Good:

Flaming Sambucca shots

Office Uniforms (girls wear there outside of work after BF if you ask them)

Open friendly management

Short time rooms

Bad:

Only 1 show

Standard dancers level of talent is a bit low (admittedly I had eyes only for 1 girl my whole trip tho)

No stockings

While going there I ended up meeting the 2 owners who are young a lively and the lovely office girl of the office who btw is probably the most stunning girl in the place and is great to talk to. I would have had at least a bottle of flaming sambucca in that place as well. The ST rooms which I checked out on my last night in town were better then many Soi6 rooms Ive been in with the addition of the uniform the girls wear it could be a awesome experience, tho to the guys dismay when I reported back its not a office theme'd ST room just standard unless of course I missed that room. The service girls are full of fun some nights I found myself wanting to tell them to go away because I wasn't in the mood to play around at that time but generally good fun 17 is crazy cute and should be a hostess and 8 is very fun.

Hostess's that I enjoyed

51 knows how to work the pole and the uniform

Bow is always dancing no matter where she is doesn't speak great English but fun none the less

May is crazy sexy doesn't wear a skirt from what I noticed but even those shorts she wears are hot

Poy she is short long haired beauty that has a evil streak that I don't know how I got on her bad side but still sexy

Also a few others that I never got the chance to talk to or cant remember there numbers but out of the 20 or so hostess at least 15 are very do-able

Dancers

Some people will only BF girls after they have seen them totally naked personally its not my style but each to their own. The dancers aren't top quality but being new I assume its hard to get great talent straight up, tho Brendon did show me a girl who is coming from bangkok to work at the office so another few months hopefully the level starts to rise.

I enjoyed myself in the office mainly due to the girl I was taking out of there every night but it still on my list of places to hang out before Walking Street. Big thanks to the owners see you guys again in January.

Posted Image

I enjoyed myself in the office mainly due to the girl I was taking out of there every night but it still on my list of places to hang out before walking street. Big thanks to the owners see you guys again in January.

Edited by ExpatDave

the office is sweet...currently my favorite go-go

Excellent. What makes it your favorite?

I went in last night and was pleasantly surprised; hadn't been inside in a few months. Must say they had at least one hotty dancing at all times and i was sitting near her so that made things a lot better. And the hostesses at least had big boobies and weren't as pushy as they were in the past.

Well done to the owners! Please keep up the good work and I guess the recruiting.

I'll try to come in and help the girls augment their incomes upstairs which should make them and me happier.

the hostesses & service girls aren't annoying about keeping your glass full. some places are absolutely incessant (ie. What's Up, Airport, etc) and it ruins the whole experience. they let you relax and the variety & beauty of girls is definitely a major plus.

Sexy Pattaya Girls @ ShakeGirl.com - Follow Shake Girl on Facebook & Twitter

The last month or so have seen some major improvements at the office since I posted this two months ago : "I think it's pretty obvious that that (champagne) being an established go go is much, much better in just about every sense of the word "better"."

The office has a lot more energy now and a couple of lookers and the owners are helpful and go out of their way to make people at home (including buying rounds). I don't know how they did it - the new manager, the re-painting from white walls to black, better music, a couple of hot cornerstone girls who know how to dance, letting the girls get a little loose, the run up to high season, ?? (also helpful is me deciding it's not a gogo where one should sit by the stage - as you miss out on the good/hot dancers up front) but whatever it is, the office is now worth checking out and this is coming from someone who didn't even finish his beer the first two times he went there. I still don't understand what people saw in it a few months ago and I kind of wonder whether those people still like it?

Anyway, I'll be dividing my time between champage and the office. Hope oasis can take a page out of the office's play book and up their game as well :)

I have taken an active roll on a part time basis and we have recruited around 7 girls this week and we intend to recruit a further 30 if we can get them.

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

Its getting very busy in there.....

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

I have taken an active roll on a part time basis and we have recruited around 7 girls this week and we intend to recruit a further 30 if we can get them.

whats the attractive young ladies name that stands outside with the curly hair trying to get people in,i,ve forgot it.

Any pixs of the layout or of some of the girls???? Come'on bro, its free advertising for ya! :Grin3:

Is this little girl still a service girl there? Her name is Dong, I think...is she available for barfine?

phph00bjlPM.jpg

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Yes she is still working.

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

I popped in there a couple of weeks back at maybe 8pm so it was early. I bought myself a couple of drinks and one of the owners tossed me a free one! Thanks guys. You will have my custom on my next trip.

FatherMojo

A new BG asked an experienced BG what was the difference between the Long Con and the Short Con. The experienced BG replied... The Long Con takes longer, but the rewards are far greater.

Beware the beast Man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.

Pattaya Hotel Listing: www.bookmyspot.com

Condo / Housing Forum: www.roomdaddy.com Please recommend to your friends living in a condo or village. This could be a good place to stay informed about the happenings where you live.