IGNORED

"The Office"

The Office

Stockings and suspenders will of course be standard equipment for all Office workers ;-)

You have a regular now.............Jeez I love'em

kate-moss.jpg

I will attend to make sure Hole leaves some food for the other patrons (if there is to be food - otherwise I will make sure Hole is too distracted by looking at pussy to notice that he is hungry).

Have you read the forum rules?

Please resize your photos!

Sitting here now in this bar for hours,

whilst strange men rent strange flowers,

I'll be picking up your petals in another few hours...

Thanks for the clarification regarding any association to the 'Office Bar' in BKK. I will be staying in LK Metro late September and look forward to visiting your newly established business. Good luck and love the uniforms.

Hi Guys,

Attached are two pictures from yesterday. As you can see we are almost done with construction ;-)

Currently 20 guys are running around trying to finish it all. Uniforms arriving Monday where we also have staff training, signwork going up outside on Tuesday... it will be hard pressed but we will make it.

Hope to see you all for the "soft opening" Tuesday to Thursday next week. Things will properly be a bit unorganized on Tuesday, so I recomend Wednesday/Thursday to come by and check out The Office.

Attached is also a picture of hostress's, how do you like the uniforms?

Cheers

looks good LK Metro is the place to be..think your crapper needs to be a little more private tho(man in hat) :MonkeyFight:

Hope all goes well & its another great bar.

Keep us informed & please post pics of girls on the menu. :GoldenSmile1:

:001_Thank_You5:

Attached is also a picture of hostress's, how do you like the uniforms?

Cheers

Hey mate ! Uniforms looks nice, but what is important is what's under :Clap8:

By the way, looks nice... I'll come and check this up in november...

Those hostess uniforms are fucking HOT!!

Hope it went well tonight.

P4P. C4C. Soft Club. Skank Club. Club Bareback. Because if it's worth fucking it's worth fucking properly.

Back in employment. Korando's Bar, Soi Buakhao 15. 

Webp.net-resizeimage hh.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage bs.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage rm.jpg

Bagel and His Adventures in Thailand

My Day Working At Quicky Bar. A Romantic Encounter In A Sattahip Warehouse. Mr Pringles & His Adventures In Thailand.

Stockings and suspenders will of course be standard equipment for all Office workers ;-)

I take it that they'll be fishnet stockings?

:GoldenSmile1:

First night open, wow. Thanks for the great support - fantastic with all the people coming in and checking out The Office a go-go. For a couple of hours it was so packed no seats were available. Could not ask for a better and warmer welcome from you guys around the soi LK area, big THANKS.

We learned a lot tonight, got lots of feed back, ranging from uniform design to table size. Tomorrow we'll work hard to make changes and optimize the bar. Think a couple of guys even tried out the special secretary service, even though that was not supposed to be offered until grand openining on Friday the 20... congrats to those lucky guys ;-)

Biggest task for tomorrow: Get more secretaries. We got the message; you guys like the uniforms. Also the spa was up and running tonight and the party there will hopefully be even wilder the next days.

Hope to see you during our next two days of "soft opening", everyone welcome... our fears of service, bar, etc. not working were shamed tonight, everyone worked hard and the The Office staff is ready to serve a full bar.

Hope to see you at The Office.

The Office - a GoGo

Brand new GoGo at LK-Metro. Pattaya.

Opening August 2010

Email: [email protected]

Hope you're not keeping 'office hours' 9am - 5pm!

Good luck and see you in December.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

First night open, wow. Thanks for the great support - fantastic with all the people coming in and checking out The Office a go-go. For a couple of hours it was so packed no seats were available. Could not ask for a better and warmer welcome from you guys around the soi LK area, big THANKS.

We learned a lot tonight, got lots of feed back, ranging from uniform design to table size. Tomorrow we'll work hard to make changes and optimize the bar. Think a couple of guys even tried out the special secretary service, even though that was not supposed to be offered until grand openining on Friday the 20... congrats to those lucky guys ;-)

Biggest task for tomorrow: Get more secretaries. We got the message; you guys like the uniforms. Also the spa was up and running tonight and the party there will hopefully be even wilder the next days.

Hope to see you during our next two days of "soft opening", everyone welcome... our fears of service, bar, etc. not working were shamed tonight, everyone worked hard and the The Office staff is ready to serve a full bar.

Hope to see you at The Office.

Hi, So glad on being told to visit you for a voucher. Out of Pattaya at the moment.

Glad to read that all was constructive, your first night.

Will be around Thursday for a check?

Any sausage rolls left??

Take care

Tom

So you want to live in Isaan?   Tale of a journey started 1973 with a stepfather, arrive 2004, "Wife in Issan" 2017.......    ..            An unplanned, unknown and unforeseen  journey spanning 51 years ending well  !!

I've .... seen things ..... you people would never believe...............

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

The uniforms look nice as does what's in them. Off to a great start! Congratulations.

I haven't been there yet , but will. A friend was there last night, he said there were 3 very tasty ladies, so he took all 3. Haven't heard how it panned yet. He is a bit greedy though.

Very nice with another A go go in Soi LK, Pattayas best Soi! This makes it even more hard to try to stay in another area of the town. Looking forward to make a visit in december.

Good luck !

Hi,

Thanks for your support on our bar opening and good suggestions. The last 3 days we have had a soft opening during which we learned a lot. Below is a list of some of the problems we have had and some we still have. Bear with us; we are working hard on getting it perfect… 3-5 improvements coming each day.

Girls: Obviously the most important thing. We currently have about 30 girls, working hard on doubling that number. Our approach is a bit different than other go-go’s, we allow really hot girls to work in the secretary uniform, if they take something off it’s their own choice, same if they decide to go with someone. This strategy attracts some girls that would otherwise never work a go-go. We are also hiring the normal go-go dancers, that perform as expected. Show girls are being hired as I'm writing, enabling us to keep the Jacuzzi show on for many hours a night (currently show is only at 10 pm).

Music: The first 2 days we had problems with sound setup, too loud and sub-woofer booming. Music selection is also being updated as we speak. Any suggestions for music are very welcome. Our DJs are still working on getting a feel for what is working.

Light: We were too bright in the beginning, should be fixed now. Still have some problems with green light hitting girl’s legs, not really bringing out their best features… hope to fix that today.

Décor: We are missing a big 3D logo with backlight behind the bar, should come in today. Without that logo, the whole bar area looks cold. We have a white wall that light up too much, that will soon be black. Seating around stage is being tested in different configurations, any suggestions welcome (hint; the soft chairs at the stage gives you just the right angle looking up the girls uniforms).

Prices: We lowered the prices a bit yesterday; most expensive bottle (Heineken) is now 95 baht instead of 100 baht. All bottles of liquor lowered as well, starting at 1.200 baht for a full bottle.

Theme: We are going to do a lot more on The Office theme, many more secretaries and building shows around the theme. Now that the basics are almost in place, we can start focusing more on the theme.

Staff training: A lot of energy is going into this at the moment. Getting service girls to pay attention to customers’ needs and be friendly. Dancers and secretaries should approach customers in a playful manner, but never be intruding. Cashier should never be a bottle-neck in ordering process, etc.

Big sign outside should be 100% working tonight. Installation gave some unexpected problems; technicians been working on it 3 day.

All in all we are getting close to be an OK go-go bar, maybe even good. Give us a bit of time and we will make it Great.

Tonight we are officially opening at 7 pm. To be honest, we still have not planned the details… but there will be some food, balloons and whatever else we can come up with. Suggestions very welcome.

Thanks again for your support,

The Office Team

The Office - a GoGo

Brand new GoGo at LK-Metro. Pattaya.

Opening August 2010

Email: [email protected]

Theme: We are going to do a lot more on The Office theme, many more secretaries and building shows around the theme. Now that the basics are almost in place, we can start focusing more on the theme.

As I said in the other thread, our breath is bated...........

04.jpg

so if i turn up in a suit and tie, i get the pick? :D

Who is fit to govern others?

He who governs himself. ?

You might as well have said: nobody.

I've been in there twice and I like it and we all know it's the girls who make a bar a success. So far the girls I've seen are good with 3 or 4 of them being what I would call darlings. Personally I like to see a curvaceous body on a woman but most gogo girls in the LOS are what I would consider skinny. Fellows' tastes in women vary so much and I should imagine it's quite a job getting beautiful girls to work in a bar and keeping them there. However if it continues in the same vein as you have started off you should eventually have a successful business. I think the fact that the girls do not wear the customary, standard gogo bar attire will prove beneficial.

It will also benefit Champagne, Oasis, Club Blu and all the other bars in the area because more punters will be attracted to that part of town. I spend a lot of time in Pattaya and as my lodgings are just around the corner I will become a regular visitor. The Soi LK, Soi Diana and Soi Bhukoaw is now quite an established area for expats and holiday makers alike who don't always wish to venture to Sois 7 & 8 or Walking St for gogo bar entertainment.

You've opened your business at the height of the low season so if you can get by for the next 2 or 3 months, which I'm sure you will you should be home and dry. A previous gogo bar that occupied your premises was called something like 'Golko', did not publicise itself and was a complete failure, I sure your venture won't be as you have started off on the right track and you have an original theme. Good luck, I'll be in tonight and will avail myself of some of the free grub.

A previous gogo bar that occupied your premises was called something like 'Golko', did not publicise itself and was a complete failure, I sure your venture won't be as you have started off on the right track and you have an original theme.

I remember it being called Gorkle. As well as no promotion of the bar they only seemed to hire old fuglies, and not many of them.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

It's a shame i am just back home, because if there's one thing i'm crazy about ,its secretary's with stockings, high heels, maybe some lipstick and glasses on....

But i'll be back in december, so as long as the girls wear "office-suits" i'll probably become a regular!!!!

I was in there last night and it was much too dark and gloomy. It was very hard to determine the girls' features especially those who were dancing the furthest away from the entrance. If you enter a gogo bar to watch girls dance it's nice to be able to see them properly. The few spotlights that were working kept going on and off and any other illumination was practically non existent.

I went again last night and it's improving.Some nice girls there and the staff are still helpful particularly number 25.

I was with my lady again last night so I can't comment on how much fun the girls can be but most of the customers looked happy enough.

I enjoy going there for a beer and as I've said there's some fit girls there to look at.

Seems my lady likes it too because afterwards she insisted on a naked oil massage at a Soi Honey massage shop,not that I looked of course :GoldenSmile1: