IGNORED

"The Office"

The Office

The local wire has been vibrating a few months about something new on the block of LK-Metro.

Now we are happy to confirm some of the rumours.

"The Office" - a gogo

New gogo club opening next week in LK-Metro, just off Soi Diana and Soi Bukhao.

Premier opening for invited guests only 17th August 2010.

Grand opening shortly hereafter.

In the time after the opening, we would appreciate open constructive critisism here. Any suggestions for improvement will be reviewed seriously by the managing team.

theOfficeLogo_websize.jpg

Edited by The Office

The Office - a GoGo

Brand new GoGo at LK-Metro. Pattaya.

Opening August 2010

Email: [email protected]

Good luck with the new venture.

When you get chance I am sure some of the members would appreciate some pictures :D

Hope the dancing is better than this guys...

How do BM's get on the invite list for your premier openning?

"Invites Only night" on 17th August is made for a smaller and friendly audience on purpose.

Simply to get the feel of what people like and to get some valued feedback on the spot.

After evaluation we will open for public audience a few days later - most likely the following saturday.

Depending on the impact of the evaluation of cause :Good_Luck:

To gain access the 17th you would have to talk to the managers in person at The Office. If you are lucky, its possible they still have some entry-vouchers.

The Office - a GoGo

Opening August 2010

In the time after the opening, we would appreciate open constructive critisism here. Any suggestions for improvement will be reviewed seriously by the managing team.

HAHA Rub it why don't you telling us about a party we are not invited to. Wanna take a leak on my cornflakes whilst you are at it :LMAO1: :LMAO1: Just joking with you, I imagine it's pretty normal for places to have a soft opening to iron out the kinks.

If you're looking for useful feedback on the spot though perhaps you could put a word in for a handful of our more esteemed BM's, or even mod's, that are in town to receive an invitation.

I love hanging around Soi LK, it's probably my favourite area after Soi 6, so a new venue is always welcome. I look forward to dropping in on my next trip. Good luck.

P4P. C4C. Soft Club. Skank Club. Club Bareback. Because if it's worth fucking it's worth fucking properly.

Back in employment. Korando's Bar, Soi Buakhao 15. 

Webp.net-resizeimage hh.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage bs.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage rm.jpg

Bagel and His Adventures in Thailand

My Day Working At Quicky Bar. A Romantic Encounter In A Sattahip Warehouse. Mr Pringles & His Adventures In Thailand.

I live just up the road, around the corner ??

Bella Casa, off Soi Bongkot.

House trained and do not grope in public.

Have a terrible habit of buying pretty looking and scantily clad females a dink.

Give me an invite and some suasage rolls, may, just may ring the bell once or twice.

I am a local?????????????????/

So you want to live in Isaan?   Tale of a journey started 1973 with a stepfather, arrive 2004, "Wife in Issan" 2017.......    ..            An unplanned, unknown and unforeseen  journey spanning 51 years ending well  !!

I've .... seen things ..... you people would never believe...............

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

If you're looking for useful feedback on the spot though perhaps you could put a word in for a handful of our more esteemed BM's, or even mod's, that are in town to receive an invitation.

Thank you - thats a very good idea!

The invites are hereby given to those finding it interesting enough to care for evaluating a new rookie joint.

However it will be necessary to receive an entry-voucher first. The vouchers are only handed over in limited numbers directly from the place now and a few days ahead.

@td5855: I would recon you a local too. You are most welcome to drop by - and you might even get lucky with an invitation voucher as well :Party1::)

Edited by The Office

The Office - a GoGo

Opening August 2010

Unfair! I kept watching this place from across the road at Billabong get developed.. and going "Hmm looks interesting hope it completes before I go back home" and now I'm back in Aus.. and you're opening! Appreciate some pictures of the ladies in uniforms (as would other members as well I am sure) And ill be sure to visit later this year =)

The invites are hereby given to those finding it interesting enough to care for evaluating a new rookie joint.

However it will be necessary to receive an entry-voucher first. The vouchers are only handed over in limited numbers directly from the place now and a few days ahead.

Good work boss.

:001_Thank_You5:

Hope all goes well for you :)

P4P. C4C. Soft Club. Skank Club. Club Bareback. Because if it's worth fucking it's worth fucking properly.

Back in employment. Korando's Bar, Soi Buakhao 15. 

Webp.net-resizeimage hh.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage bs.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage rm.jpg

Bagel and His Adventures in Thailand

My Day Working At Quicky Bar. A Romantic Encounter In A Sattahip Warehouse. Mr Pringles & His Adventures In Thailand.

Thats a great logo, would she be wearing the actual uniform

"Invites Only night" on 17th August is made for a smaller and friendly audience on purpose.

Simply to get the feel of what people like and to get some valued feedback on the spot.

I am small and friendly and happy to provide a "feel"...any chance of an invite...actually I live across the road so will drop by to see if the manager will provide me an entry voucher. Can you PM me the manager's name please?

The local wire has been vibrating a few months about something new on the block of LK-Metro.

Now we are happy to confirm some of the rumours.

"The Office" - a gogo

New gogo club opening next week in LK-Metro, just off Soi Diana and Soi Bukhao.

I don't see the point of a 'Premier opening'. It's just going to be another gogo bar. Why don't you just open the club up to all passing Falangs who will be your future punters. 'Invited guests only' sounds a bit snobbish in my opinion and may possibly alienate some folk.

If this premier opening has food, you will definitely want Hole there to put on an eating display for the patrons.

• Like 2

Good luck with it guys, the soi Bauhkow is an ever growing area and with Champaign just down the road should be ok, look forward to popping in.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

im not sure if this is constructive but free blow jobs for the first hour your open every day would have me waiting to come in and buy some drinks early in the morning... :Chokdee:

Hi Guys,

Thanks a bunch for the interest. Below is your special Pattaya Addicts invitation. Mention Pattaya Addicts and you are very welcome for our soft opening August 17. Please be aware that the 3 days of "soft opning" 17. 18. and 19. August are used to practice to make sure girls are actually showing up for work, cash register is working, light/sound is on etc. If/when we have some glitches, please give constuctive feedback. Thanks

--------------------------

BUSINESS PROPOSITION !

Dear Business Associate, Pattaya, August 13, 2010

Your expertise is in great demand; The Office is hiring A LOT of secretaries - all on a one week trial period, starting Tuesday August 17. Your assistance in picking the best secretaries will be greatly appreciated.

During the evaluation, you will be asked to fill out a secretary evaluation form. To compensate you for the work, you will receive a 25% discount on ALL items on your bill.

This is an by invitation alone event lasting from August 17 and 3 days forward.

Be sure to notify wife and family of the focus required for this difficult task in order to prevent unnecessary and disturbing phone calls.

Yours Sincerely,

Chairman of the Board, Miss. Furor Uterinus

--------------------------

For your information, we had girls trying out the secretary uniforms today... looks f**cking awesome, can't wait to show u guys :-)

Small adjustsments were needed and the tailor is coming in tomorrow. I'll take some pictures for you and post them here.

The Office - a GoGo

Opening August 2010

Hi Guys,

Thanks a bunch for the interest. Below is your special Pattaya Addicts invitation. Mention Pattaya Addicts and you are very welcome for our soft opening August 17. Please be aware that the 3 days of "soft opning" 17. 18. and 19. August are used to practice to make sure girls are actually showing up for work, cash register is working, light/sound is on etc. If/when we have some glitches, please give constuctive feedback. Thanks

Thank you sir...the invite is greatly appreciated.

I don't see the point of a 'Premier opening'. It's just going to be another gogo bar. Why don't you just open the club up to all passing Falangs who will be your future punters. 'Invited guests only' sounds a bit snobbish in my opinion and may possibly alienate some folk.

Its quite common in the bar/restaurant trade in the UK to have a 'premiere' opening.

When you spend a fortune of your own (or the banks!) on a new venture you always invite the bank manager,builders,

suppliers,local businessmen and of course the local press to a private opening.

Its a way of saying thanks to some people, a way of creating a good relationship with food suppliers/brewery reps,

of getting favourable media coverage and hoping local 'posh' people with money to burn will frequent regularly.

Its a good idea until the 'posh' people realise they're getting nothing for free anymore and move on to the next place for freebies,then the businesses lowers its values and has to rely on people from the local estates to survive.

That's when I get to go there...heh...heh

Not suggesting anything about the owners of bars/clubs in LOS I'm merely stating what I know of the trade in Britain

<br />If this premier opening has food, you will definitely want Hole there to put on an eating display for the patrons.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

a hole needs filling

Who is fit to govern others?

He who governs himself. ?

You might as well have said: nobody.

Sounds good but could we have some pics of the go-go??

Hi Guys,

Attached are two pictures from yesterday. As you can see we are almost done with construction ;-)

Currently 20 guys are running around trying to finish it all. Uniforms arriving Monday where we also have staff training, signwork going up outside on Tuesday... it will be hard pressed but we will make it.

Hope to see you all for the "soft opening" Tuesday to Thursday next week. Things will properly be a bit unorganized on Tuesday, so I recomend Wednesday/Thursday to come by and check out The Office.

Attached is also a picture of hostress's, how do you like the uniforms?

Cheers

post-38509-019699400 1281761784.jpg

post-38509-049999100 1281761833.jpg

The Office - a GoGo

Opening August 2010

Good luck with this new project, we have seen the amount of work going on and know it is not easy to get it all done in time :GoldenSmile1: anything that helps lift LK Metro is welcome. We will try to stop by early in the week.

Edited by Cerberus

Hi Guys,

Attached are two pictures from yesterday. As you can see we are almost done with construction ;-)

Currently 20 guys are running around trying to finish it all. Uniforms arriving Monday where we also have staff training, signwork going up outside on Tuesday... it will be hard pressed but we will make it.

Hope to see you all for the "soft opening" Tuesday to Thursday next week. Things will properly be a bit unorganized on Tuesday, so I recomend Wednesday/Thursday to come by and check out The Office.

Attached is also a picture of hostress's, how do you like the uniforms?

Cheers

Get some stockings and suspenders on the girls and you won't keep me away from the place :GoldenSmile1: Nice uniforms.

Get some stockings and suspenders on the girls and you won't keep me away from the place :GoldenSmile1: Nice uniforms.

Stockings and suspenders will of course be standard equipment for all Office workers ;-)

The Office - a GoGo

Opening August 2010