Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Babydolls Agogo | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Night Wish Group 7th Anniversary Party | Add your Text or Event here

Hallmark

Hallmark Motorbike Rentals (Formerly Kessaya)

bangna

Lucky I renewed my Thai license this trip then.

Hallmark

NO INTERNATIONAL DRIVERS PERMIT ( IDP ) OR THAI LICENCE WITH MOTORBIKE ENTITLEMENT = NO RENTAL FROM US.

Due to a new rule concerning licences we will now need any renter to have either a Thai motorbike licence or an IDP with a motorbike entitlement stamp.

As always, all of our motorbikes are available for rent at
600bt per week or
2000bt per month

We offer the best prices all year round, none of that low season, high season nonsense here.

Good deals always available on long term rentals too

4 months = 7000 bt = 58 bt per day

6 months = 10,000 bt = 55 bt per day

Visit our webiste www.hallmarkmotorbikerentals.com and use the contact page to contact us to check on availability of these and all of our other motorbikes for your holiday. 

A 1000bt Paypal deposit is required before any booking is confirmed. This is due to very sad people trying to book bikes and then never showing up....

All prices include free delivery and collection to your accommodation, 2 helmets and a padlock.

0877-440945
Capture QR.JPG

Candy77

I would strongly endorse the need to have a IDP. I rented a bike from Mark and was stopped thrice in four days by the BIB. All I needed to do was flashing the IDP. They didn’t even bother to open it to verify the class of vehicle I am allowed to drive. In fact one officer who had stopped me twice apologised for doing so. It’s totally worth getting an IDP if you’re renting a motorcycle in Pattaya.