Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Dollhouse XXX | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

Hallmark

Hallmark Motorbike Rentals (Formerly Kessaya)

The Viking

Hey Mark, thank you for the bike I had.

I can recommend this to anyone, cheap and trustable.

Showed up at my hotel about 10 minutes after I checked in, no problems with the bike at all!

bigdaveere

mark you want any thing from uk ?

schmitty

Hey. What do you do if there is a scratch on the plastic? When I was in Phuket, my friend dropped his bike (not moving) and the plastic was scratched. My friend left early and asked me to hand the bike back. I gave the bike back and the scum bag me scammed 11,000 baht because of some fucking scratch on the plastic! I tried to argue with him but he told me he can make it 20,000 baht and that i should call the police.

He didn't have my passport (3000 baht deposit). What should have i done in that situation? Walk off?

Edited by schmitty

Hallmark

Hey. What do you do if there is a scratch on the plastic? When I was in Phuket, my friend dropped his bike (not moving) and the plastic was scratched. My friend left early and asked me to hand the bike back. I gave the bike back and the scum bag me scammed 11,000 baht because of some fucking scratch on the plastic! I tried to argue with him but he told me he can make it 20,000 baht and that i should call the police.

He didn't have my passport (3000 baht deposit). What should have i done in that situation? Walk off?

11,000 baht ? If it was a Superbike they may have had some slight justification as panels can be expensive,for a Nouvo Elegance or Airblade 3,000 baht would do all the plastics on the bike.

Hallmark

Just a quick warning to anyone with a motorbike.There seems to have been a spate of thefts in the last week or so,more than normal according to the Police.

We had one stolen this morning near Banglamung,it looks as though security have a video of it being stolen so we're hopeful of a result ?

Lock your bikes up whenever you park it,our customer didn't and it looks like he'll be paying the bill now.

Hallmark

Hi Mark

Genuine customers will have no problem paying a deposit. I was really impressed with your service a couple of weeks ago and will be in contact for my next visit. My deposit got back into my account before I arrived back in the UK!!! It was nice meeting you and I wish you all the best. People reading this should know you run a good business and should not worry about leaving a deposit.

See you soon (hopefully). Sean.

Hey Mark, thank you for the bike I had.

I can recommend this to anyone, cheap and trustable.

Showed up at my hotel about 10 minutes after I checked in, no problems with the bike at all!

Thanks very much for the comments,hopefully see you both next time I hope.

mark you want any thing from uk ?

Brillo pads as per PM please you hansum bastard..

facer

Hello gang

I rented a bike from Kessaya last year. After an arduous flight i arrived at View talay 2 to find kessaya waiting patiently for me. Before i arrived it was a pleasure to deal with Kessaya, the communications were clear and polite and Kessaya was very flexible and accomodating. The bike was in tip-top condition and the paperwork and transactions were swift and hassle-free. At the time my friend also hired a bike from Kessaya and unfortunately he scratched it a little. Kessaya did not charge him any extra and even returned his deposit in full ! Having lived in Thailand for three years previously, i have never seen this happen before. I can wholeheartedly recommend Kessaya, his service is a cut above anything i have experienced before in terms of motorbike rental and i would not hire from anybody else having experienced his services. Top notch sir...thank-you

Incidently,may I also thank kessaya for putting me onto Pattaya Beach Books on Soi Buakhow, cheap and with a great selection, once again thank-you...see you in a few months

Facer

Hallmark

Hello gang

I rented a bike from Kessaya last year. After an arduous flight i arrived at View talay 2 to find kessaya waiting patiently for me. Before i arrived it was a pleasure to deal with Kessaya, the communications were clear and polite and Kessaya was very flexible and accomodating. The bike was in tip-top condition and the paperwork and transactions were swift and hassle-free. At the time my friend also hired a bike from Kessaya and unfortunately he scratched it a little. Kessaya did not charge him any extra and even returned his deposit in full ! Having lived in Thailand for three years previously, i have never seen this happen before. I can wholeheartedly recommend Kessaya, his service is a cut above anything i have experienced before in terms of motorbike rental and i would not hire from anybody else having experienced his services. Top notch sir...thank-you

Incidently,may I also thank kessaya for putting me onto Pattaya Beach Books on Soi Buakhow, cheap and with a great selection, once again thank-you...see you in a few months

You're more than welcome and I'll see you in June ?

grizzlybear

I just go back from pattaya where I rented a bike from Kessaya for 9 days. What can I said Perfect I can only recommend to rent from him, his service is tip top.

Chang2507

This my second review for Kessaya and if anything, the service only got better during my rental last month. How many such companies would be prepared to come and help an idiot like myself look for his 'lost' motorbike at 9.00 PM, after I reported that the slide cover over the ignition slot wouldn't work on the bike I was attempting to open it on - of course that bike wasn't mine!

Mark and I duly found the correct bike, and a very useful tip he gave me was to always look for the Ferrari sticker on the rear mudguard of a Kessaya bike, it certainly made life a lot easier thereafter!

All in all, I simply cannot imagine a better value for money hassle-free service than the one Mark provides and I would have no hesitation in recommending Kessaya to anyone.

Thanks again Mark and I look forward to seeing you again in July :)

Edited by Chang2507

overseasplease

Just finished renting from Mark for about 8 months.

Hopefully he'll have a bike available for me the next time I make it over because if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Great service and good bikes to boot.

Highly recommended.

Hallmark

How many such companies would be prepared to come and help an idiot like myself look for his 'lost' motorbike at 9.00 PM, after I reported that the slide cover over the ignition slot wouldn't work on the bike I was attempting to open it on - of course that bike wasn't mine!

Shouldn't worry about it,a certain BM who I'm quoting below called me at 7.30 one morning to tell me the key didn't work in his bike and someone had stolen his helmet...........You can guess the rest I'm sure ? :unsure:

Hopefully he'll have a bike available for me the next time I make it over because if it ain't broke, don't fix it.Great service and good bikes to boot.Highly recommended.

Always have a bike for you big boy,let me know how you're getting on and where you are.

overseasplease

Shouldn't worry about it,a certain BM who I'm quoting below called me at 7.30 one morning to tell me the key didn't work in his bike and someone had stolen his helmet...........You can guess the rest I'm sure ? :unsure:

Not sure what you're talking about...

Always have a bike for you big boy,let me know how you're getting on and where you are.

Spending a little time with my brother at the moment and relaxing. He's supposed to be shipping out within a few months.

socrates

Do not know if this has already been asked - how much is it to rent a quad bike - fancy trying one for a few days - they seem a tad safer than the mopeds?

mcb

Do you have any bikes with sidecar? Preferably with a kebab heater installed?

Edited by mcb

socrates

Yes I do - I will Cee U Next Tuesday

Hallmark

Do not know if this has already been asked - how much is it to rent a quad bike - fancy trying one for a few days - they seem a tad safer than the mopeds?

We don't have any and as far as I'm aware they're not legal on the roads here ?

Kebabs ? For a healthy bugger like you ? I'd have thought a fresh fruit sidecar would be more suitable for you Sir :GoldenSmile1:

mcb

Kebabs ? For a healthy bugger like you ? I'd have thought a fresh fruit sidecar would be more suitable for you Sir :GoldenSmile1:

The plan would be:

1. Get my meat ready for the night.

2. Head to some popular bar area to offload some.

3. Provide home transportation AND food for up to about 10 LBFMs.

4. Empty the meat.

I would be hoping to cover all nightly and sidecar rental costs.

Now how's that for a business plan?

An alternative plan would be to provide a romantic sunset drive around Pattaya, where you can enjoy the many sights of this coastal resort while feasting on the finest fare!

Instead of "Fine, Wine, Dine",

How about "Seat, Eat, Meat" ?

Looking for a business partner if you're interested ?

Hallmark

The plan would be:

1. Get my meat ready for the night.

2. Head to some popular bar area to offload some.

3. Provide home transportation AND food for up to about 10 LBFMs.

4. Empty the meat.

I would be hoping to cover all nightly and sidecar rental costs.

Now how's that for a business plan?

An alternative plan would be to provide a romantic sunset drive around Pattaya, where you can enjoy the many sights of this coastal resort while feasting on the finest fare!

Instead of "Fine, Wine, Dine",

How about "Seat, Eat, Meat" ?

Looking for a business partner if you're interested ?

You really do need to get out more,I've noticed the postings are getting earlier these days,maybe you need to revert to your old lifestyle when midday was early morning for you :GoldenSmile1:

If it's lamb kebab then I'm in !

mcb

You really do need to get out more,I've noticed the postings are getting earlier these days,maybe you need to revert to your old lifestyle when midday was early morning for you :GoldenSmile1:

Yeah, I'm on a detox inbetween friends visiting. :Drunk1:

Also indoors avoiding Songkran as much as possible :Insanity:

mcb

What I really do think would do well here are Cambodian tuk-tuks.

They just unhook when you don't need the trailer.

What do you think? Would they be legal here?

cambodia_2007_1179932700_tuk_tuk_2.jpg

siem riep cambodia tuk tuk.JPG

ray steele

Kessaya Motorbike Rentals is a fairly new business that aims to provide our customers with quality service and quality motorbikes at realistic prices.

We are Thai owned but run to Western standards of customer service and standards.Customer satisfaction is our number 1 priority.We have had a number of BM's rent from us and the feedback we've had so far has been very encouraging for us.

(Please read the thread in the "Items for sale and rent" section of this forum)

We now have bookings being made well into the New Year.We are getting very busy and we'd suggest booking early to make sure of reserving a motorbike for your stay.Payment can be made via paypal if required.A small deposit can also be made to guarantee a motorbike for your stay.

We currently have Honda Airblades,Yamaha Nouvo Elegance's,Yamaha Nouvo MX,Suzuki Hayate and Honda Clicks available for rent.All of these motorbikes are maintained to the highest possible standards.

All the motorbikes are taxed and have the standard Thai insurance,locks and chains are also supplied with each motorbike,standard Thai helmets are provided but we also have good quality helmets available for sale (450bt) and for rent (10bt per day).

Delivery and collection is also available within the Pattaya/Jomtien area at a time to suit you or you can call and collect the motorbike from our base on Soi Khoa Noi.

Prices are 600bt per week and 2000bt per month.A copy of your passport and a 1000bt deposit are all that we require.

We also now have a website with a few further details available www.kessayamotorbikerentals.com

Here's some photo's of a few of our motorbikes available for rent.

ray steele

do you have the bikes with the basket at the front so you can carry stuff , if so may need about 7-8 bikes in june

Hallmark

What I really do think would do well here are Cambodian tuk-tuks.They just unhook when you don't need the trailer.What do you think? Would they be legal here?

I really do think you need to get out more,you've got far too much time on your hands haven't you ? Meet up on Tuesday for a beer or 4 ?

do you have the bikes with the basket at the front so you can carry stuff , if so may need about 7-8 bikes in june

Sorry but no baskets on the bikes,only basket is on the big bosses bike and no way is she allowing that to go out on rent.Even I'm not allowed to ride that without her on it.

mcb

I really do think you need to get out more,you've got far too much time on your hands haven't you ? Meet up on Tuesday for a beer or 4 ?

:GrinNod1: Only if you promise to wear your best trainers!

Let me know on Tuesday where and when :GiveBeer1: