Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Dollhouse XXX | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

Hallmark

Hallmark Motorbike Rentals (Formerly Kessaya)

Hallmark

As of 12th May 2015 we have changed our name to Hallmark Motorbike Rentals.

Seeing this post in New Content has jogged my memory...I rented for a fortnight at the end of November. Booking and pick-up were smooth and hassle-free, which is just what you want from a service. Mark was kind enough to have a quick chat and offer some advice that I was looking for too. I can whole-heartedly recommend.

Thanks for that,see you next time you're over,that is if you'll be needing a bike after that surprise you had :GoldenSmile1:

ExpatDave

Kessaya Motorbike Rentals is a fairly new business that aims to provide our customers with quality service and quality motorbikes at realistic prices.

I just got my Thai driver's license. The next thing will be getting my Motorbike license. Before I do, I wanted to rent one and get familiar with it. I used to ride a motorcycle all through high school, but that was a ways back.

I have a few questions:

1) can you rent a bike without a bike licience?

2) if pulled over, is it better to show my Thai driver's license, or show my American one and ply dumb tourist?

kub

I used Kessaya Motorbike Rentals on my last trip and can highly recommend them.

It´s not easy to satisfy me as the fussy german who i am, :P but Kessaya MR has done.

The price:

I paid 1200 Baht for 2 weeks, hey if thats not a bargain i don´t know what a bargain is.

The bike:

I had a nearly brand new Honda Airblade and didn´t have a single problem with the bike.

The service:

Now that´s what i liked most about KMR. The bike was brought to my hotel from a very friendly guy, think he was scottish, everything that i needed to know was explained, the bike came with 2 nearly brand new helmets and the fuel tank was full (i hate it when i rent a motorbike and have to worry if i can reach the next gas station, don´t like to buy the gas in the bottles from the street vendors). At the last day the bike was picked up from my hotel and i could spent my last hours in patts with my lovely lady instead of bringing back the bike.

In nearly 7 years or 35 trips to LOS this was my best experience with a motorbike rental service.

Thanks a lot Kessaya, hope you have a bike available for me next time.

Cheers

Hallmark

I just got my Thai driver's license. The next thing will be getting my Motorbike license. Before I do, I wanted to rent one and get familiar with it. I used to ride a motorcycle all through high school, but that was a ways back.

I have a few questions:

1) can you rent a bike without a bike licience?

2) if pulled over, is it better to show my Thai driver's license, or show my American one and ply dumb tourist?

We only ask for a copy of your passport for rentals.When I get pulled (2-3 times a week near my place) I show my UK licence with motorbike entitlement and play dumb and it's only failed once (300bt in his pocket).

When you have the Thai motorbike licence they'll try and get you on something else ( odd shoelaces ? ) just to get money.

ExpatDave

We only ask for a copy of your passport for rentals.When I get pulled (2-3 times a week near my place) I show my UK licence with motorbike entitlement and play dumb and it's only failed once (300bt in his pocket).

When you have the Thai motorbike license they'll try and get you on something else ( odd shoelaces ? ) just to get money.

Thanks!

I will PM you soon. I just need to find time when I can ride it.

Hallmark

I used Kessaya Motorbike Rentals on my last trip and can highly recommend them.

It´s not easy to satisfy me as the fussy german who i am, :P but Kessaya MR has done.

The price:

I paid 1200 Baht for 2 weeks, hey if thats not a bargain i don´t know what a bargain is.

The bike was brought to my hotel from a very friendly guy, think he was scottish,

Cheers

German ! Shit I thought you were a Russian man :GoldenSmile1: Didn't think you were handsome enough to be German and you certainly spoke fluent Russian to your friend when I was there.

Scottish..........I hope your cock festers and drops off Boris ok :GoldenSmile1:

Hallmark

Thanks!

I will PM you soon. I just need to find time when I can ride it.

No worries but we are just about booked out for the next few weeks,let me know and I'll see if we can get you something sorted.

Goanna

ok, just to make you smile, I'll give you a trot next time I'm there. Did it work? See you in 6mths.

Clive kup

Far too dangerous for the avarage tourist to ride a bike around Pattaya, I have seen too many accidents where guys have ruined the holiday from this.

sluminit

Far too dangerous for the avarage tourist to ride a bike around Pattaya, I have seen too many accidents where guys have ruined the holiday from this.

Garbage! Drive like you would back home, not like a Thai, and you will be fine.

The number of farangs on bikes in Patts proves this.

Slacker

Riding a bike in Pattaya is totally unlike most Western countries - agreed, but if you adjust to the Thai method of riding, avoid the booze and keep the speed down, you will enjoy a safer holiday. I've only seen 1 accident in 7 trips - not serious - and caused by the tourist being pissed (shock !). That's not saying they don't happen - only a fool would state otherwise, but I'm sure drink will be a major contributing factor in a high number of cases.

Hallmark

post-32327-1291500134.jpg

gogo dog

can you rent a bike without a bike licience?

You can rent a 1,000cc superbike from beach road without any licence.

When you have the Thai motorbike licence they'll try and get you on something else ( odd shoelaces ? ) just to get money.

Not always true, I have been pulled over twice recently, showed my Thai bike licence and was on my way in seconds.

Hallmark

You can rent a 1,000cc superbike from beach road without any licence.

Not always true, I have been pulled over twice recently, showed my Thai bike licence and was on my way in seconds.

I know what you mean and agree,I get pulled 2-3 times a week in a check by a group of BiB on Soi Khoa Noi and am always waved through,however if it's one on his own he will find something wrong to get tea money,that has happened recently on the new road by the railway line.

As my Mrs says if it's a group they not want money,if it's one on his own he wants money.

hiroyosi

Great price!!

I will go there on Jan 14th.

Can you bring your motor bike to my Guest house?

And when I lent back the motor bike,

Can you bring it back from the guest house?

Guest house is in Soi Buakauw-soi Lk metro.

Hallmark

Great price!!

I will go there on Jan 14th.

Can you bring your motor bike to my Guest house?

And when I lent back the motor bike,

Can you bring it back from the guest house?

Guest house is in Soi Buakauw-soi Lk metro.

We could have done all that but as I've explained to you in the emails we are booked solid for January now.

Try Rudy at mai thai near 18 coins or Maynee opposite Oasis on Soi Buakhow.They may have bikes available.

aussieassman

Mate good luck with yr buisness and ill definately come see you if i need a bike. :001_Thank_You5:

Hallmark

Mate good luck with yr buisness and ill definately come see you if i need a bike. :001_Thank_You5:

I see from your countdown clock that you're not far from coming to Pattaya,if you need a bike for your stay I'd be tempted to book it sooner rather than leaving it until you get here as we are seriously busy.

aussieassman

Thanks for the heads up mate ill be in touch asap if i decide to get one. :001_Thank_You5:

Schubser

I rented a bike from Kessaya last week. Top service, great bike, cheap price. What more can I say, give this guy your business (if he has a bike left :D)

Hallmark

(if he has a bike left :D)

No have for February and March is going quick too.

Hallmark

Sorry Gents but people seem to be taking advantage of our trust now so we're having to make a change that we don't particularly like to do.

Over the Christmas period we had 5 no shows,people had emailed us,booked bikes and never showed up which meant that we were turning away customers because of these people ( person ? ).We have an idea who is doing it but obviously no proof,yet.

Today we had 4 no shows !

We have been turning away customers and then this happens,like I say we have an idea who's doing it but we can't prove anything,yet.

As of now we are going to require a deposit via paypal of 1000 bt to confirm the booking,we did it before and the genuine customers didn't have a problem with it so we're reintroducing it.The deposit is returned at the end of the rental the same as a cash deposit is now.

Sorry to have to do this but if the arsehole that's doing this is reading this then well done to him,now you've screwed it up for the genuine customers.

If you've made a booking then I'll be emailing you to tell you,but basically no deposit now means we can't turn away customers who will pay the deposit.

Edited by Kessaya

blueboy0510

Sorry Gents but people seem to be taking advantage of our trust now so we're having to make a change that we don't particularly like to do.

Over the Christmas period we had 5 no shows,people had emailed us,booked bikes and never showed up which meant that we were turning away customers because of these people ( person ? ).We have an idea who is doing it but obviously no proof,yet.

We have been turning away customers and then this happens,like I say we have an idea who's doing it but we can't prove anything,yet.

As of now we are going to require a deposit via paypal of 1000 bt to confirm the booking,we did it before and the genuine customers didn't have a problem with it so we're reintroducing it.The deposit is returned at the end of the rental the same as a cash deposit is now.

Sorry to have to do this but if the arsehole that's doing this is reading this then well done to him,now you've screwed it up for the genuine customers.

If you've made a booking then I'll be emailing you to tell you but basically no deposit now means we can't turn away customers who will pay the deposit.

there are plenty of wankers in this town who are jealous of others success, hopefully he will stop bugging you now

taampa

If you've made a booking then I'll be emailing you to tell you,but basically no deposit now means we can't turn away customers who will pay the deposit.

Hi Mark

Genuine customers will have no problem paying a deposit. I was really impressed with your service a couple of weeks ago and will be in contact for my next visit. My deposit got back into my account before I arrived back in the UK!!! It was nice meeting you and I wish you all the best. People reading this should know you run a good business and should not worry about leaving a deposit.

See you soon (hopefully). Sean.

furryman

I think the deposit is completely fair. I'd be happy to pay the deposit to confirm my booking.

Sorry to hear someone has been hassling you :(