Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

Hallmark

Hallmark Motorbike Rentals (Formerly Kessaya)

Hallmark

As of 12th May 2015 we have changed our name to Hallmark Motorbike Rentals.

Yes, I can say Kessaya has awesome service- from the crazy man here.

You won't believe this Mark not Mike? but I can't wait until April. I will be there in Jan. for sure- all booked and hotel paid for!
I will only need the bike and helmet- from before- about a week. I will PM you.
No changes...I promise!

Sounds like a f-cked up mess. This is the first I have even seen this thread. Good luck.

I've PM'd you Derek Doug.....Always a pleasure to see you and the Mrs was laughing when I told her it was you PM ing me,she likes your avatar a lot.

beeline

Yours is good too !

Fuck knows where mine is from, nearly looks like on old skool us gameshow or something. I'd love to know.

Youtube alizee if you're feeling bored. Her vids are mesmerising:

Edited by beeline

iamadream

I rented from Kessaya when I was in Pattaya and he was a reputable and understanding guy... I would rent from him again....

Hallmark

I rented from Kessaya when I was in Pattaya and he was a reputable and understanding guy... I would rent from him again....

You should tell the story of that crazy lady you had........scared me and I'm sure others on here would be interested........I know I've told one or two and they were gob smacked.....you're a lucky man indeed !

Hallmark

Fuck knows where mine is from, nearly looks like on old skool us gameshow or something. I'd love to know.

Youtube alizee if you're feeling bored. Her vids are mesmerising:

Jeez she's French ?.........but what a babe eh !

bigdaveere

Jeez she's French ?.........but what a babe eh !

hi mark need 3 bikes today i pm you but you not replied give me a pm or a ring yhanks mate.

furryman

I rented a bike from mark on my trip I just finished, Pick up and delivery was awesome. The bike ran great rain or shine. I had so much fun on it that I'm getting a new motorbike here at home. I did not realize how much I missed riding.

Hallmark

I rented a bike from mark on my trip I just finished, Pick up and delivery was awesome. The bike ran great rain or shine. I had so much fun on it that I'm getting a new motorbike here at home. I did not realize how much I missed riding.

I hope you were exaggerating when you said the bike was the best part of your trip ?? It certainly made the girls laugh didn't it. :GoldenSmile1:

See you next time and it was a pleasure dealing with you.

Hallmark

hi mark need 3 bikes today i pm you but you not replied give me a pm or a ring yhanks mate.

Get a new phone will you ? And empty your PM's too.Sorry but no chance with the bikes Dave,booked up again for the next few days.

ps...I'll try and get the wii to you by Friday for the BBQ,could be an interesting night if there's enough piss heads there again.

Odense

I will also recommend Kessaya Motorbike Rentals. I just rented a Yamaha Nuovo MX for a month - and it is very convenient that they deliver and pick up at your place of residence.

It was a pleasure to meet Mark. I had no problems with the bike (not new but not worn out either and seemed well maintained). but I feel confident that he would be fair and helpful should a problem arise.

I'm also a fan of the Ferrari sticker ;-)

Morten

Hallmark

I will also recommend Kessaya Motorbike Rentals. I just rented a Yamaha Nuovo MX for a month - and it is very convenient that they deliver and pick up at your place of residence.

It was a pleasure to meet Mark. I had no problems with the bike (not new but not worn out either and seemed well maintained). but I feel confident that he would be fair and helpful should a problem arise.

I'm also a fan of the Ferrari sticker ;-)

Morten

Some very strange people about ????

It was a pleasure to meet you too Morten,hope to see you next time.

Hallmark

Due to one long term customer buying a bike and another having to go home quickly we now have 2 Nouvo Elegance's unexpectantly available for the following dates.

25/11/10 to 19/12/10 Now booked

19/11/10 to 27/12/10 Now booked

Nouvo LC 368 003.jpg

Edited by Kessaya

overseasplease

Due to one long term customer buying a bike and another having to go home quickly we now have 2 Nouvo Elegance's unexpectantly available for the following dates.

20/11/10 to 27/12/10

17/11/10 to 17/12/10

Nouvo LC 368 003.jpg

Also a Click as well Mark. If anybody ever has a specific taste for it...I don't mind trading them out. Any of them work for me.

Hallmark

Also a Click as well Mark. If anybody ever has a specific taste for it...I don't mind trading them out. Any of them work for me.

What are you doing up this early / late ??

I appreciate the offer and I do have someone who wants a Click long term for his lady but the way things are if I "borrowed" your bike I couldn't give you a bike at the end of December for a week or two.

Can't you go home or something for Christmas and the new year ?? :GoldenSmile1:

overseasplease

What are you doing up this early / late ??

I appreciate the offer and I do have someone who wants a Click long term for his lady but the way things are if I "borrowed" your bike I couldn't give you a bike at the end of December for a week or two.

Can't you go home or something for Christmas and the new year ?? :GoldenSmile1:

A) Early bird gets the worm

B) No can do on the going home bit

C) Sounds like the "missus" will be disappointed

:P

Chang2507

I have just returned from Pattaya and used one of Mark's bikes for my 11 days there and have nothing but praise for the service he offers. Nothing was too much trouble, from my rescheduled arrival due to my original flight being cancelled and his offer to deliver out of hours, to the collection when I changed accommodation on my last day after checking-out of my rented condo. The Airblade I rented was ideal for me, just serviced and ran like a dream and was trouble-free throughout the stay. Any questions I had were answered directly and it's worth clarifying with him just what Thai insurance covers and what it doesn't. You couldn't wish to meet a nicer and more helpful guy and he and his business deserve to do well. I would recommend Kessaya Motorbike Rentals to anyone and would hope to be able use his services on my next planned trip in March. Many thanks again Mark!

xtc

Kessaya Motorbike Rentals is a fairly new business that aims to provide our customers with quality service and quality motorbikes at realistic prices.

We are Thai owned but run to Western standards of customer service and standards.Customer satisfaction is our number 1 priority.We have had a number of BM's rent from us and the feedback we've had so far has been very encouraging for us.

(Please read the thread in the "Items for sale and rent" section of this forum)

We now have bookings being made well into the New Year.We are getting very busy and we'd suggest booking early to make sure of reserving a motorbike for your stay.Payment can be made via paypal if required.A small deposit can also be made to guarantee a motorbike for your stay.

We currently have Honda Airblades,Yamaha Nouvo Elegance's,Yamaha Nouvo MX,Suzuki Hayate,Suzuki Skydrive and Honda Clicks available for rent.All of these motorbikes are maintained to the highest possible standards.

All the motorbikes are taxed and have the standard Thai insurance,locks and chains are also supplied with each motorbike,standard Thai helmets are provided but we also have good quality helmets available for sale (450bt) and for rent (10bt per day).

Delivery and collection is also available within the Pattaya/Jomtien area at a time to suit you or you can call and collect the motorbike from our base on Soi Khoa Noi.

Prices are 100bt per day,600bt per week and 2000bt per month with further discounts available on long term deals.A copy of your passport and a 1000bt deposit are all that we require.We will guarantee that our prices will not rise during this years high season.

Please PM us with your requirements and we will do our best to make sure everything is done to your satisfaction.

We also now have a website with a few further details available www.kessayamotorbikerentals.com

Here's some photo's of a few of our motorbikes available for rent.

I have my home country driving licence, is it legal to rent & drive in pattaya?

overseasplease
You couldn't wish to meet a nicer and more helpful guy

You meant to say nicer and gayer gayer guy...no prob Mark, I still respect you even though you're a northern puff (sorry...had to take the cheap shot)

Let me know when you're available and we'll hit up Ban Chang

Hallmark

You meant to say nicer and gayer gayer guy...no prob Mark, I still respect you even though you're a northern puff (sorry...had to take the cheap shot)

I wonder if that came from the big Southern Nancy ?? :Dance1: And as a septic how would you know where's oop North ?

No to Ban Chang but yes to more darkside investigations one night ? Asif too ? Let me know and I'll apply for the pass out from HER indoors.

The Viking

I rented a scooter on Soi 13/2 or so last time, and I'm thinking about renting one this time too... But, on my norwegian license I have car and 50cc. How is it if I rent a 125 CC bike from you and I god forbid have an accident or get stopped?

miked818

I just returned from my 12 day trip. I had rented a bike from Mark. Superb customer service - great guy. Bike ran perfect, couldn't ask for more!!

Hallmark

I just returned from my 12 day trip. I had rented a bike from Mark. Superb customer service - great guy. Bike ran perfect, couldn't ask for more!!

Thanks and nice to meet you Mike.Hopefully see you next time you're over ?

Booked up this month with only an odd week available and January's pretty full too.Book early to avoid disappointment.

Slacker

Seeing this post in New Content has jogged my memory...I rented for a fortnight at the end of November. Booking and pick-up were smooth and hassle-free, which is just what you want from a service. Mark was kind enough to have a quick chat and offer some advice that I was looking for too. I can whole-heartedly recommend.