IGNORED

Skin Tags

bristol

Just had about five of them taken. The Liquid Nitrogen seems to do the trick. Burns for a few days; the skin tag will turn black and fall off.

I see there is a home freeze off kit for warts by Dr.Schol, wonder if it will work on skin tags? Anyone try it?

some people tie cotton round them and wait a couple of days for them to fall off some people have them frozen off,there was a report in the media about its something to do with the clothes you wear how they rub against your skin,neck and under arms are the most common place for them,on the face is something i have never heard about so can't comment.

im sure you can get rid of them in Thailand for next to nothing.

i have had a very small one on my neck for about 16 years,its part of me i think i would miss it now if i decided to get rid of it.

its not like its a std its part of life.

look out more for extra moles that you never had before.

• 2 weeks later...

I had quite a few of them taken off in bkk last dec. When I first arrived in Pattaya, I went all across second road getting prices for removal from all the clinics there. I had a few skin tags on my face but alot on my neck. I was usually quoted 200 baht per tag. That was kind of pricey considering I had alot to be removed. I ended up getting them removed on a clinic on MBK when I was in Bangkok. I had them all removed for less than 1200 baht. The doctor did a great job!

• 4 weeks later...

My Doctor back home in Oz told me just an Aging issue.

Bam Bam

Lol that is you doctor telling you they know they occur on people as they reach middle and more advanced age. As to the actual reason or cause .... they don't know!

GoldenSmile1.gif

• 1 month later...

I just use a little bit of rubbing alcohol and a sterilized pair of nail clippers to pinch them off. Some bleed a little, but I just put a little bandaid on for a day and it's all good.

Me too, works great. No need for a doctor. Just make sure you sterilize everything before hand and use antibiotic ointment and they're gone. Doesn't even hurt!

• 9 months later...