IGNORED

Skin Tags

bristol

Must be my age, but I've a number of small skin tags on my face and neck, which I'd love to lose as they're not as pretty as the rest of me!

Not sure if it's something a Medical Centre in Patts could do or would I need to go to one of the local hospitals. Anyone had anything similar done?

Cheers.

He shoots...he scores!

Must be my age, but I've a number of small skin tags on my face and neck, which I'd love to lose as they're not as pretty as the rest of me!

Not sure if it's something a Medical Centre in Patts could do or would I need to go to one of the local hospitals. Anyone had anything similar done?

Cheers.

I had a skin tag on the side of my neck and one on my shoulder. I went to see my local GP in the UK and he cut them off for me. It doesn't hurt. They should be able to do it in Pattaya for you, but obviously you will have to pay.

Good luck.

Sorry...not familiar with the term "skin tag"...I'm guessing you mean a tattoo?

If so, there is a place off 2nd Road that does tattoo removal. If you're going down 2nd Road and Central Festival is on your left, go a little further (perhaps across from Soi 8) and there's a complex on the right with a tattoo place there. I think the name of the place is Pattaya Ink, but am not certain. They do tattoos as well as tattoo removals.

a skin tag is a little extra skin growing out of you skin, almost like a clump of hair would grow.

a dr should be able to cut them off, had lots around my neck and legs and doc just sliced them off.. no biggie...

OOOOOOH...thank you for defining that for me. Was wondering why one guy said something about a doctor just slicing his off...didn't sound like the right procedure for tattoo removal, but who am I to judge UK medical practices. 555 :D

I just use a little bit of rubbing alcohol and a sterilized pair of nail clippers to pinch them off. Some bleed a little, but I just put a little bandaid on for a day and it's all good.

If you want a better experience with your "date"... read, learn, live the following:

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/22263-vetting-bar-girls-and-how-to-pass-their-own-vett

I have had dozens of them, you need someone to tie some cotton tight at the base of them, about3 days later they drop of themselves. I had an odd one on my neck last week again and tied it off 3 days later it was black and i just flicked it off. this was how my doctor told me to get rid of them, another why is getting them froze off but thats more messing around than just tieing them off.

good luck

Gerry

I have had dozens of them, you need someone to tie some cotton tight at the base of them, about3 days later they drop of themselves. I had an odd one on my neck last week again and tied it off 3 days later it was black and i just flicked it off. this was how my doctor told me to get rid of them, another why is getting them froze off but thats more messing around than just tieing them off.

good luck

Gerry

Really? My doctor gave me bloody injections in them as well before he butchered mine off!

Really? My doctor gave me bloody injections in them as well before he butchered mine off!

Absolutely why would I make that up. tie them off straight from the doctor

as copied from Wickipedia.

Another common home remedy is to knot a piece of thread around the base of a skin tag, which cuts off circulation of blood to the tissue and causes it to fall off. Skin tags treated in this way will usually fall off within 48 hours.[7]

Absolutely why would I make that up. tie them off straight from the doctor

as copied from Wickipedia.

Another common home remedy is to knot a piece of thread around the base of a skin tag, which cuts off circulation of blood to the tissue and causes it to fall off. Skin tags treated in this way will usually fall off within 48 hours.[7]

Thanks mate. I hope I don't get any more of those bloody things but if I do I am using your tried and tested method. :001_Thank_You5:

i got a big one just above me bollox..any one got a rope

:LMFAO:

Nice one!

• 2 weeks later...

good luck

Gerry

I have a large skin tag just above my balls that I can not control , do you think the procedure you describe will help there? :LMAO1:

Hey can anyone tell me? what causes skin tags?

I think when your willy starts to shrivel its your bodies natural way of growing another one, I have one under my arm in the shape of a willy anyway

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

I have a large skin tag just above my balls that I can not control , do you think the procedure you describe will help there? :LMAO1:

Already been said mate

i got a big one just above me bollox..any one got a rope

you must be careful climbing down ropes

Had about a dozen lasered off in May at Bangkok-Pattaya Hospital. Not cheap but good care and the Doc was so cute I asked her out.

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

I get small ones all the time. I always assumed they are caused by friction and/or sweat as I get them in places where my skin rubs together (mainly underarms and inner-upper thigh).

I had my skin tags froze off with nitros oxide at the doctor in the uk.had it done monday, they take about 7-10 days to drop off,no pain at all.and it was free.

When in Hochiminh I go to a skin doctor and have them removed

they apply lidocaine to them and then cauterise them off . works great

20 bucks per visit and 5 bucks per tag

Another common home remedy is to knot a piece of thread around the base of a skin tag, which cuts off circulation of blood to the tissue and causes it to fall off. Skin tags treated in this way will usually fall off within 48 hours.

I've done that a few times, had one on my face a few years back, it took all of 3 days to fall off, but it grew back a year or so ago, these days they tend to hit them with the Liquid nitrogen and freeze them off, wouldn't get that done while your here though, doesn't look pretty for a week or so till it heals up, comes up in a horrible looking blister.

If you want to try the piece of thread trick, just pull it tight as you can stand, after a day or so give it a little tighten.

One of my long dead Grand Mothers sisters, had a farm when I was very young and they used to castrate Lambs I think it was, like that, just pull a piece of string tight around the base of it's nuts and after a while they die and drop off.

:GoldenSmile1:

Bam Bam

Edited by Bam_Bam

That which doesn't kill me only makes me stronger

Hey can anyone tell me? what causes skin tags?

My Doctor back home in Oz told me just an Aging issue.

Bam Bam

That which doesn't kill me only makes me stronger

• 4 weeks later...