IGNORED

"Doctor Fish" or Fish spa

benny31

Over the past few years cleansing of the skin in a Fish Spa has become a popular and increasingly fashionable treatment.

Fish spas can now be found everywhere in Pat.

Did you try it?

FISH SPA.JPG

Fish-spa-420x0.jpg

poisson-massage.jpg

Edited by benny31

I tried one in Pai.

The first few seconds when they all start nibbling is strange.

Beyond that is quite relaxing.

Though I find it annoying everytime I move my feet all the fish run away.

They seem to do a good job.

All the dead skin goes away, and if you have any big lumps of hard dead skin they'll clear that out as well.

Its well worth doing once.

Maybe even semi-regularly.

I once had the massage shop treatment for clearing dead skin, which is basicly a patoto peeler for your feet (I didnt' ask for it, misunderstanding with me being new and smiling and nodding to much), but that was quite brutal. They dont' always know whats dead skin or not.

If I cared about removing that stuff I'd definatly go the fish route.

I tried this one at the Avenue near the PBR (looks like the one in the first pic - 15 mins for 99 bt). Tickles like mad for first 5 minutes.

drfish.jpg

Tried it in Sea world in Bangkok. Nice sensation though couldnt stand it for too long.

Big C

I have never tried it. Other than having your feet 'tickled' are there any benefits? I think I would prefer a tickle as part of a massage...:D

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

I did it at Central Festival (100B for 20 minutes) and my feet came out nice and smooth.

Tried it again a week later at a place on Beach Road (80B for as long as you want).

It's only been a few weeks now and my feet feel like they could use another treatment.

Looks like an experience, I'll definitely try this while I'm at PBR. Thanks for the pics :001_Thank_You5:

They have them everywhere in Pattaya. I have thought of doing it but, I always think about all the nasty feet they ate before...and keep on walking.Same reason why I never go down on Bar Girls.

• 3 weeks later...

I did it at Central Festival (100B for 20 minutes) and my feet came out nice and smooth.

Tried it again a week later at a place on Beach Road (80B for as long as you want).

It's only been a few weeks now and my feet feel like they could use another treatment.

An absolute steal. Remember paying the equivalent of THB600 for a half hour here.

yeah, i seen these popping up everywhere lately.

my question is can you sit "nuts deep" in your jocks for a ball KINK ?.

While 600 baht for half an hour is quite a lot for Pattaya,

last nights London Evening Standard ran an article on a place that

charges £45 for 45 minutes !

If I were to pay that ammount of money for that ammount of time I'd be wanting

more than a bunch of little fish nibbling my tootsies.

Hi

If you have no customers, no problem.

Welcome to Thai logic :What:

Plan to increase prices. :23:

pics were taken at central festival.

FISH1.JPG

FISH2.JPG

yeah, i seen these popping up everywhere lately.

my question is can you sit "nuts deep" in your jocks for a ball kink ?.

:001_Sawasdee: Nice idea to think about.Really. :Oops5::Jump_Drool: :Jump_Drool: :Jump_Drool: :Jump_Drool: :Jump_Drool:

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Hi

have you notice

price rise :o

that pic was taken on September 1st (Central festival)

FISH2.JPG

While 600 baht for half an hour is quite a lot for Pattaya,

last nights London Evening Standard ran an article on a place that

charges £45 for 45 minutes !

If I were to pay that ammount of money for that ammount of time I'd be wanting

more than a bunch of little fish nibbling my tootsies.

you know what? id bet these tanks and fish are not too much to buy!

and as long as you had enough customers to feed the fish then there would be no need to pay for fish food - makes me think that this could be a good business to set up in a busy mall/shopping centre say £10 for 20 mins with 5 tanks or so

'why do the mosquitos bite me and not you?'

Thai girl response 'Maybe mosquito a lady'

Hi

have you notice

price rise :o

that pic was taken on September 1st (Central festival)

I was there on July 11. Maybe I got some kind of grand opening special.

I have seen lots of nasty feet in thailand and the idea of putting my feet in a tank that who knows how many people have soaked their feet in is not really appealing to me. who knows how often they change that water and all that dead skin the fish eat gets pooped back into the tank.

Living in Pattaya racing motorcycles and drinking like a fish...

Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today

I have seen lots of nasty feet in thailand and the idea of putting my feet in a tank that who knows how many people have soaked their feet in is not really appealing to me. who knows how often they change that water and all that dead skin the fish eat gets pooped back into the tank.

hmmm.. so no problem for you to lick a whore pussy licked by 200 + guys

but put ur feet in a fish tank is a problem for you... :Hit_Self:

After saying I wouldn't bother doing it again I went back to the one in Big C in August as a barfine wanted to have a go. If I remember correctly it was 100 baht for 20 minutes. It does leave your feet feeling cleaner and they wash your feet before and after so I can not really see a major hygiene issue.

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

hmmm.. so no problem for you to lick a whore pussy licked by 200 + guys

but put ur feet in a fish tank is a problem for you... :Hit_Self:

please o please show me where it is written or where you got that i lick whore pussy? since i have a real girlfriend here i am assuming you are calling her a whore... when you get around to pulling your head out of your ass pause for a moment, think real hard then ask yourself if its wise to think before you speak.

Living in Pattaya racing motorcycles and drinking like a fish...

Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today

your feet feel A LOT better afterwards. I originally thought it would just be a novelty thing you do once. Now I can see myself going back to do it many times. My feet feel so smooth and look a lot nicer.

If you want a free fish massage just head to a waterfall. I was at Erawan waterfalls and decided to have a swim. The place is full of 1000s of small fish that will happily nipple at your feet and anything else you put in the water.