IGNORED

Canterbury tales

stew

sorry about it i should have checked your homepage,on the otherhand i will probably try to get a room from about 30 nov and a few days onward as i will be kicked out of the secrets hotel that date

PM sent.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Room 6B has separate bedroom and lounge is available for 550 per night and deals for longer periods, please see the website for all details

available from 3rd December and 8B available from 1st December and even bigger room

Will be staying in 6B next month for a night and then onto Chow Soy. I will try to experience the LK Metro area more as last time I only went to Champagne and Oasis. I will give a review and the price for the room is real good. Can't wait to get a good breakfast. Do you by chance rent motorbikes for 2-3 days or is it just for the month?

HI Mate

Look forward to meeting you, yes a bike for 3 days is cool, the New office a go go around metro is a good addition so an sure you will enjoy that, all the best Dave

Room 8B is a large room with the lounge at the front leading onto the balcony, the lounge has a dining table & chairs,tea/coffee maker a sofa & recliner, a TV & DVD player, a fridge, this room has an A/C in the lounge and in the bedroom, the large bedroom is en-suite with a large new bed, 2 wardrobes and also has an outside area for drying clothes etc.

Available from 5th November, this large room also has as all our rooms do FREE wifi and a large free DVD library, this room is 550 per night and weekly/monthly deals are available, please see the website for more details.6A Small.jpg6B AAAAA.jpgIMG_0726.jpgIMG_0719.jpgbalcony.jpgIMG_0727.jpgmap compass copy.2.2.jpg91_0600ba16.jpgAll 3 offer aaab copy.jpg

Check out the new rooms in building C, can be found by scrolling down building B to the bottom then C rooms are there.

1C is available from 3/12/10 to 3/1/11 then again from 8/2/11

2C is available to 7/12/10 then again from 9/1/11

3C is available from 15/11/19 to 15/12/10 then again 16/1/11

4C is available from 29/11/10 to 16/12/10 then again from 9/1/11

Please see the website for all details.

Cheers Dave

When you doing a new youtube video Dave??

I hav`nt been to Thailand in two years due to lack of funds!!

i did`nt know about your place until seeing it on here !

looks a great place to stay and a good bunch of lads who hang out there!

Keeef and derek are stars :GoldenSmile1:

hopefully i`ll be in Pattaya sometime in feb i`ll contact you with the dates when i have them

if your full you`ll be seeing me for breakfast most days!!

Edited by the_gas

When you doing a new youtube video Dave??

I hav`nt been to Thailand in two years due to lack of funds!!

i did`nt know about your place until seeing it on here !

looks a great place to stay and a good bunch of lads who hang out there!

Keeef and derek are stars :GoldenSmile1:

hopefully i`ll be in Pattaya sometime in feb i`ll contact you with the dates when i have them

if your full you`ll be seeing me for breakfast most days!!

Hi Mate.

Its always good to meet friendly guys who like a laugh and enjoy the banter, today there was great jokes floating around and you couldnt get a seat for a while.

See you in Feb.

All the best DaveBreak num 1.2small.jpg

Stayed at C/T back at the end of 2008 and the only thing that's prevented a repeat is that I haven't been back to Thailand. I recall there being a bit of noise in the evening, but seeing as I'd be stepping out right about then, I didn't really notice.

In retrospect, even that was nothing that interfered with my sleep - plus C/T itself was very accommodating and I'll be damned if Dave wasn't one of the nicest, friendliest guys I met (and that's saying a lot considering everyone I met was drunk and extremely friendly :P )

"Even if they did have a vagina, I'd still try to poon 'em in the ass, so how do I lose ?" - Stanhope

HI Lazy

Wow 2008 is far too long to be away from Pattaya, anyway flattery will get you everywhere, lol, be good to see you again someday, I hope so then I will no doubt remember you.

This is fascinating below by the way, just thought I would add it.

http://www.poodwaddle.com/worldclock.swf

• 2 weeks later...

Stayed for my first night in Patts and it was decent place for the price. The only complaint was the bathroom was kind of cramped. It had a nice flat screen tv. I was met by Keith at night to provide the key for the room and he showed me the features. I met Dave the next morning when I checked out and he made sure to ask if everything went fine, which it did. Dave was very good at following up on e-mail requests like reconfirming with Mr. T to ensure that I get picked up at BKK. Thanks again Dave for all of your help and will keep you in mind next time I'm in town.

Great Photo opportunity....Jimmy White Banner 400.small.jpg

He is due at Noon so somewhere near there.

• 2 months later...

Has the hotel at Canterbury Tales Cafe now gone out of business? I Have been trying to get on the site for the past week to book a room but the site is constantly down.

Thanks in advance for any help with this one.

Farang on Holiday - "Erotic" is when you use a feather - "kinky" involves the whole chicken.

Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional - anon

Has the hotel at Canterbury Tales Cafe now gone out of business? I Have been trying to get on the site for the past week to book a room but the site is constantly down.

Thanks in advance for any help with this one.

There has been a few problems with the internet in the last few day.

Send him a PM "Daveo" as listed above.

JDM

Edited by JAI DEE MAK

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

The site is having some work done on it so drop me a line to [email protected] and I will answer all your questions re rooms.

Cheers Dave

Room 12A 12A.1.jpg12A.2.jpg12A.4.jpg12A .3.jpg12A .0.jpg12A .8.jpg12A .7.jpg12A .5.jpg

Edited by Daveo

I have an English couple staying at the guest house and the lady was a bit stressed out so I offered her a massage as this massage book just came into the bookshop and I wanted to see if I could do it.

Apparently the instruction 'finish off on

her face' didn't mean what I thought it did.

I have an English couple staying at the guest house and the lady was a bit stressed out so I offered her a massage as this massage book just came into the bookshop and I wanted to see if I could do it.

Apparently the instruction 'finish off on

her face' didn't mean what I thought it did.

Daveo, You are a bad man GO TO YOUR ROOM and don't come out until I tell you too.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

She was back today for another one......... :001_Thank_You5:

A Husband takes his wife to play her first game of golf. Of course, the wife promptly hacked her first shot right through the window of the biggest house adjacent to the course.

The husband cringed, 'I warned you to be careful! Now we'll have to go up there, find the owner, apologize and see how much your lousy drive is going to cost us.'

So the couple walked up to the house and knocked on the door. A warm voice said, 'Come on in.'

When they opened the door they saw the damage that was done: glass was all over the place, and a broken antique bottle was lying on its side near the pieces of window glass.

A man reclining on the couch asked, 'Are you the people that broke my window?' 'Uh...yeah! , sir. We're sure sorry about that,' the husband replied.

'Oh, no apology is necessary. Actually I want to thank you.. You see, I'm a genie, and I've been trapped in that bottle for a thousand years.

Now that you've released me, I'm allowed to grant three wishes.. I'll give you each one wish, but if you don't mind, I'll keep the last one for my self.'

Wow, that's great!' the husband said. He pondered a moment and blurted out, 'I'd like a million dollars a year for the rest of my life.'

No problem,' said the genie 'You've got it, it's the least I can do. And I'll guarantee you a long, healthy life!'

'And now you, young lady, what do you want?' the genie asked.

'I'd like to own a gorgeous home in every country in the world complete with servants,' she said.

'Consider it done,' the genie said. 'And your homes will always be safe from fire, burglary and natural disasters!'

'And now,' the couple asked in unison, 'what's your wish, genie?'

'Well, since I've been trapped in that bottle, and haven't been with a woman in more than a thousand years, my wish is to have sex with your wife.'

The husband looked at his wife and said, 'Gee, honey, you know we both now have a fortune, and all those houses. What do you think?'

She mulled it over for a few moments and said, 'You know, you're right. Considering our good fortune, I guess I wouldn't mind, but what about you, honey?'

You know I love you sweetheart,' said the husband. I'd do the same for you!'

So the genie and the woman went upstairs where they spent the rest of the afternoon enjoying each other.

The genie was insatiable.

After about three hours of non-stop sex, the genie rolled over and looked directly into her eyes and asked, How old are you and your husband?'

'Why, we're both 35,' she responded breathlessly.

'No Kidding,' he said.

'Thirty-five years old and you both still believe in genies?'

The site is having some work done on it so drop me a line to [email protected] and I will answer all your questions re rooms.

Cheers Dave

Thanks Dave and JDM for you replies, I had intended to visit Fun City in March/early April (before the silly water throwing farangs take over all the sois)but I have now received a hospital appointment for the end of March so with other family commitments it will have to be June or July (GUTTED) For many years until I became disabled I stayed at the Viking hotel on Pattaya Tai but it is a too far out for me now, the last few times I stayed at Robin's Nest in soi Diana Inn but discovered Canterbury Tales Cafe and ate there quite a lot and was impressed with the grub and heard good reports from ex-pats so next trip I want to stay there!

Farang on Holiday - "Erotic" is when you use a feather - "kinky" involves the whole chicken.

Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional - anon

Thanks Dave and JDM for you replies, I had intended to visit Fun City in March/early April (before the silly water throwing farangs take over all the sois)but I have now received a hospital appointment for the end of March so with other family commitments it will have to be June or July (GUTTED) For many years until I became disabled I stayed at the Viking Hotel on Pattaya Tai but it is a too far out for me now, the last few times I stayed at Robin's Nest in soi Diana Inn but discovered Canterbury Tales Cafe and ate there quite a lot and was impressed with the grub and heard good reports from ex-pats so next trip I want to stay there!

OK Mate, will look forward to it, hope the medical thing goes well, drop me a line any-time when you need some info/details etc.

All the best Dave

OK Mate, will look forward to it, hope the medical thing goes well, drop me a line any-time when you need some info/details etc.

All the best Dave

I stayed in room 12A and it was very nice. Big living room but I spend all my time in the bedroom. The place is also very quite. The problem is that room 12A is usually booked for long term and is very hard to book.

I recommend Canterbury tales to a friend who is going to Pattaya in April, I am sure he will like the place.

PS, the people there are very friendly and always takes time to any any question (I had a lot of questions since it was my first time). Highly recommend the place.