IGNORED

Canterbury tales

stew

Hey Stew where did you stay because we dont have a Thai disco opposite ??

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Hey Stew where did you stay because we dont have a Thai disco opposite ??

I stayed at the internet cafe which has rooms above, I think it was called TX apartments, next to the Thai laundry and across from crazy Daves and then about 5 or 6 metres to the left.

Ah yes Stew I know it, how were the rooms in that place, not really seen it mentioned much, any pics for the readers.

Ah yes Stew I know it, how were the rooms in that place, not really seen it mentioned much, any pics for the readers.

The rooms were standard, nothing special, clean though but the attraction to me was the desktop computer in each room with as much internet time as you liked.

Thanks for that, worth knowing, Cheers

This room available from 28th November to 22dn December, includes separate bedroom and lounge, large 4 poster bed, TV & DVD in the bedroom as well as A/C & ceiling fan, large balcony, dining table and chairs, large fridge, Microwave,2nd TV & DVD player, large free DVD library, Tea/coffee maker, large shower room with separate shower area to Toilet, in room safe, sofa & recliner, FREE wifi, separate back entrance as well as through the Cafe/bookshop, no noisy bar downstairs at night.

All details and booking inquiries on www.canterburytalescafe.com 12A .AASSAA.jpg12a .aha.jpgrm 12a aaaaB.jpgP6290020a.jpgSHOWER 12A.jpg12A (5).jpg

Edited by Daveo

this room is over 40 sq mts, 600 per nightor 12,500 per month which works out little over 400 baht per night.

47DB31BA-7B63-4AD0-B747-E5B1B5D99F6E.jpg

Edited by Daveo

Having stayed in 12A on 3 different trips i'd highly recommend it as a great VFM place to stay. Problem is everytime now i try to look at booking it its always booked! :GoldenSmile1:

Room 6B (all rooms) Free Wifi, large new bed, separate Bedroom/Lounge, A/C, fan, Dining table/chairs,large fridge, balcony, sofa & leather recliner, Tea/Coffee maker, in room safe, new 42in flat screen TV, DVD player, large free DVD library, available at 550 per night and longer term deals, also monthly 10,500 + electric.

Enjoy the unique Canterbury Tales breakfast forum every day in the cafe with some of the regulars.

This room can be booked direct via the website and is next available from 3rd December 2010

8B is a similar room and larger at the same rates and available from 1st December 2010

see www.canterburytalescafe.com for details.

bedRoom 6B.jpgIMG_0719.jpg6A Small.jpg6B AAAAA.jpgbalcony.jpgTales guys (2).2.jpgTales guys (4a).jpg

Edited by Daveo

This map may be useful.trial 1MAPLOGO.2.2a.jpg

Room 6B (all rooms) Free Wifi, large new bed, separate Bedroom/Lounge, A/C, fan, Dining table/chairs,large fridge, balcony, sofa & leather recliner, Tea/Coffee maker, in room safe, new 42in flat screen TV, DVD player, large free DVD library, available at 550 per night and longer term deals, also monthly 10,500 + electric.

Enjoy the unique Canterbury Tales breakfast forum every day in the cafe with some of the regulars.

This room can be booked direct via the website and is next available from 3rd December 2010

8B is a similar room and larger at the same rates and available from 1st December 2010

see www.canterburytalescafe.com for details.

it's available from dec 3rd but is it 10,500 a month or 17,500 a month as stated for high season?

hi i will be in pattaya in nov/dec booked a few nights at Secrets,gonna check in your place as well close to the books my big interest after broads,bar and books by the way do you have the book idiot america?if yes can i reserve it found it on amazon dont deliver to sweden

HI Iggy.

Dont have at the moment, will keep my eyes open and if it comes in I will save it for you.

All the best Dave

Have a look at www.canterburytalescafe.com and ask about new year dealstrial 1MAPLOGO.2.2.jpgfree wi-fi logo.jpg

Not forgetting the vast amount of reading material.bangkok_knights-3.jpg51M9CZ4NRTL._SS500_.jpg51T4KG9ZHML._SS500_.jpgcover.jpgmy name Lon.jpgmoney # 1 300 baht copy.jpg

One of our most popular mealspost-2887-035195300 1286104171.jpg

A few of the booksAAA (1).JPGPrivate Dancer add.jpgMoney # 1 offer.jpg

Edited by Daveo

Pictures below are of our Top 10 best selling Thai related books, to win brand new copies of the top 3 just guess in the correct order the top 6 best sellers, the official top 5 will be posted on Christmas day so its a free to enter competition so what you got to loose.

email your entry to [email protected]

ABCD.jpgABCD (1).jpgABCD (2).jpgABCD (3).jpgABCD (4).jpgABCD (5).gifABCD (6).jpgABCD (7).jpgABCD (8).jpgABCD (9).jpg

One of the longest running Motorbike rentals in Pattaya, professional service and top quality motorbikes for hire.

Available direct from Canterbury Tales Cafe.

post-2887-026041300 1277056363.jpgtrial 1MAP.2.jpg

Hey Dave, I decided to book in near Walking St as that's where my mates are staying, I'll be coming up to Soi Chayapoon some time on my trip and will ask for you at your guesthouse and we can have a chat or whatever, all the best mate, Stew.

Hey Dave, I decided to book in near Walking St as that's where my mates are staying, I'll be coming up to Soi Chayapoon some time on my trip and will ask for you at your guesthouse and we can have a chat or whatever, all the best mate, Stew.

Hi Stew OK Mate, all the best and have a good time and hope to see you then.

All the best Dave.

Yes all rooms have electronic safe's4A (7).jpg

sorry about it i should have checked your homepage,on the otherhand i will probably try to get a room from about 30 nov and a few days onward as i will be kicked out of the Secrets hotel that date