IGNORED

Hotel accomodation

Wombat 69

Have stayed at different places on trips to Patts,anything from guest Houses to hotels.

My last trip I stayed at R-Con residence which was good value for money,around 700 baht per night.

Only trouble no pool and bar at the front of the complex,temptation too great to take a girl from.

I have done this before and it's a no no.I had lot's of trouble with the BG when I brought home a stray.555

Is there anything in the general area that someone on this forum has used and can reccomend.

Something like PBR,no bar or temptation but around the 600-700 baht range.

Cheers

pbr is about 1100 nite sawdee siam on corner of soi honey not to expensive about 800 a nite

Canterbury Tales, 550/night for a very large room (actually separate bedroom and living room). Sawasdee Pattay on Diana, 600/night but includes breakfast. Sawasdee didn't have a room safe and was a much smaller room, but maid service every day and a better air con.

Bay Breeze on Soi 12 has nice clean rooms for 700 baht. Cheaper for weekly (650) and monthly (600). Swimming pool on the 3rd floor. Intown on the same street is 600, but I would pay 100 more for Bay Breeze, much nicer and cleaner.

Maybe take a look at this small guesthouse.

No bar on street level, but lots of action around in the street.

New gogo about to open, and from there you will not get any hassle from the working girls.

Weekly rentals only.

Good luck!

Visit Metro Guesthouse in Central Pattaya.

Email: [email protected]

Phone: +66 (0) 875847250

Thanks Guys

I check it all out.

Cheers

Maybe take a look at this small guesthouse.

No bar on street level, but lots of action around in the street.

New gogo about to open, and from there you will not get any hassle from the working girls.

Weekly rentals only.

Good luck!

Are we talking about Metro Appartments on LK Metro,next to Drunken Duck.

Or is this a new place?

Cheers

Bay Breeze on Soi 12 has nice clean rooms for 700 baht. Cheaper for weekly (650) and monthly (600). Swimming pool on the 3rd floor. Intown on the same street is 600, but I would pay 100 more for Bay Breeze, much nicer and cleaner.

Playboy have you actually stayed there?

I had a quick look on the net,looks ok.

There address is Soi 11 off 2nd rd,is that Soi Honey?

Is there a safety deposit box in the room.

Thanks

Metro Guesthouse is new. Old name on street was "Ice Bar", but a new gogo is being made now in stead.

Check out the website for more info and location.

Yes, Metro Apps is a different place on soi LK.

Visit Metro Guesthouse in Central Pattaya.

Email: [email protected]

Phone: +66 (0) 875847250

Thanks

After looking at Intown, I chose Bay Breeze and checked in (put my luggage in the room). However, an hour later I looked at LK Metropole and liked it much better. So, I went back to Bay Breeze and asked if I can leave. To my surprise, they said I can leave without paying because I did not touch anything in the room. They were very nice so I tipped the front desk lady 100 baht and the doorman 100 baht and left. Therefore I did not stay there. However, my friend from Germany stayed there for 4 days and liked it. The safe is not in the room. It is at the front desk.

The location is off 2nd road perhaps soi 11. I will doube check, will be going there soon to get a massage, and let you know.

I always stay in Areca Lodge in Soi Diana....very good,friendly and no joinerfee...big swimmingpool..been a happy customer for many years, 2x a year..

Now they have a new building and i will check it out in november..

happy hunting

Mike

Mai pen rai...

After looking at Intown, I chose Bay Breeze and checked in (put my luggage in the room). However, an hour later I looked at LK Metropole and liked it much better. So, I went back to Bay Breeze and asked if I can leave. To my surprise, they said I can leave without paying because I did not touch anything in the room. They were very nice so I tipped the front desk lady 100 baht and the doorman 100 baht and left. Therefore I did not stay there. However, my friend from Germany stayed there for 4 days and liked it. The safe is not in the room. It is at the front desk.

The location is off 2nd road perhaps soi 11. I will doube check, will be going there soon to get a massage, and let you know.

Yes, their address is Soi 11 off 2nd rd. I do not know about Soi Honey. But, it is near Soi Diana and LK Metro.

Last time in Patts i stayed in Opey de Place, Soi Lengkee. Prices from 700 THB, Nice clean rooms, pool and a poolbar/restaurant that closes at 6 p.m. Only a 2 minutes walk to LK Metro, Devils Den, Champagne aGoGo, Oasis right around the corner, a few bars on the opposite site of the soi.

Everyone has the right to my opinion

Last time in Patts i stayed in Opey de Place, Soi Lengkee. Prices from 700 THB, Nice clean rooms, pool and a poolbar/restaurant that closes at 6 p.m. Only a 2 minutes walk to LK Metro, Devils Den, Champagne aGoGo, Oasis right around the corner, a few bars on the opposite site of the soi.

Thanks for the info on the Opey de Place. I am staying at LK Metropole and walk couple of minutes to the restaurant directly across from Opey de Place called Le Katai. They have great food and daily special for 129 baht which I eat almost everyday. It is a great value. And, as I eat, Opey de Place is just across the street which I have wondered about the price and the accommodations.

Thanks

Worth looking at Billabong hotel on L.K. Metro. Has a restaurant/bar downstairs but can't hear it at night & great breakfast. Specials in Aug/Sep from 500 baht.

See http://www.billabonghotel.com

Cheers

Greg

Thanks for the info on the Opey de Place. I am staying at LK Metropole and walk couple of minutes to the restaurant directly across from Opey de Place called Le Katai. They have great food and daily special for 129 baht which I eat almost everyday. It is a great value. And, as I eat, Opey de Place is just across the street which I have wondered about the price and the accommodations.

Hi,

For more information about Opey de Place, you can check their webpage: http://www.opeydeplacepattaya.com/

and sorry - prices start at 750 not 700 as i mentioned in my post.

Last time i stayed in the Junior Suite - 950 THB/day. Sleeping room, small livingroom and a small kitchen. Bathroom with tub and seperate shower. Only disadvantage is that the free wifi signal is too weak to reach 6th floor, - and that the "balcony" is only a door you can open and a 10 inches "balcony"...otherwise a very nice room. After 1 week i moved to a standard room (750 Thb) nic and clean, nice bathroom and a big balcony overlooking the soi. If you pay a little more you can have a poolside room.

edited due to typo

Edited by 0069

Everyone has the right to my opinion

I always stay in Areca lodge in Soi Diana....very good,friendly and no joinerfee...big swimmingpool..been a happy customer for many years, 2x a year..

Now they have a new building and i will check it out in november..

happy hunting

Mike

Agreed. Areca Lodge is a great place to stay, especially the pool in the back with the jacuzzibeds are great!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

Apparently there are a few new hotels on soi Bauhkow, any info on them, websites etc.

Thanks

Yes this website.www.canterburytalescafe.com who also offer post-2887-026041300 1277056363.jpg

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

My all time favourite in this area is the Chaiyapoon Inn hotel. ( www.soichaiyapoon.com ; 038-415847 )

Great rooms, double glaced windows, top security, good & cheap food.

Been to manny places, this one can't be beaten !

Yes this place is busy and well commented on.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Hi I've been a member on here for some time but usually just read the trip reports to try and get over my pattaya blues but now I have decide to become a more active member so hello all anyway back to the topic at hand.

Ive just booked again at Sunview Place on soi bukhaow

Stayed there for two weeks last june and I payed 850bht a night and when I e-mailed her for my december booking she gave me the same rate. Happy Days

As for the temptation of bars outside there are one or two directly outside the hotel but if you pick a bird from there you must be really scraping the barrel.

I would recommend this hotel just dont order the spaghetti with cheese from the restaurant because they give you a raw egg in an egg cup in the middle of it ????????????????????? WTF

Edited by turtle

<div style="width: 320px; border: 1px solid gray; padding: 6px; font: normal 12px sans-serif; color: black; background-color: white;"><b style="color: black; font: bold 20px serif; display: block; margin-bottom: 8px;">You are 74% a Pattaya Addict!</b> <div style="width: 200px; background: white; border: 1px solid black; text-align: left;"><div style="width: 74%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;"> </div></div><p style="margin: 10px; border: none; background: white; color: black;">Good for a tourist! Bad for an expat! If you are an expat, you need to get out more and see some things!<br><br><b><a href="http://www.gotoquiz.com/how_well_do_you_know_pattaya" style="color: blue;">How well do you know Pattaya?</a><br><a href="http://www.gotoquiz.com/" style="color: blue;">Take More Quizzes</a></b></p></div>

i always stay at 18 coins on soi bukhaow...

rooms are 500,600 and 700bt per night.

i stay in th 600bt room.

stay more that 10 nights and you will get a discount of 10%

56.jpg

57.jpg

Dayo...

cant fault that for 600bht. is that high season as well??

<div style="width: 320px; border: 1px solid gray; padding: 6px; font: normal 12px sans-serif; color: black; background-color: white;"><b style="color: black; font: bold 20px serif; display: block; margin-bottom: 8px;">You are 74% a Pattaya Addict!</b> <div style="width: 200px; background: white; border: 1px solid black; text-align: left;"><div style="width: 74%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;"> </div></div><p style="margin: 10px; border: none; background: white; color: black;">Good for a tourist! Bad for an expat! If you are an expat, you need to get out more and see some things!<br><br><b><a href="http://www.gotoquiz.com/how_well_do_you_know_pattaya" style="color: blue;">How well do you know Pattaya?</a><br><a href="http://www.gotoquiz.com/" style="color: blue;">Take More Quizzes</a></b></p></div>