IGNORED

Areca lodge

PetterSmart

hey.

stayed in a room called super deluxe in evergreen tower at Areca Lodge

1850B a day in june. stayed for ten days.

+ good breakfast

+ big and deep pool

+ sweet rooms and bathtub

+ powerful shower

- quiet location

- bed (dunno what just didnt rest as good as i should on a normal bed)

- AC not that effective

i had a plesent stay and enjoyed my stay but i suppose you could get something better for 1850B / day

so overall and ok hotel

• 5 months later...

Hello Guys

Some friends of mine loving stay there, nice place, nice room, quite place ... staff look like very friendly, always smiling .... untill a friend who live in Bkk and speaking a very fluent thai stop there and to ask information for to stop a night into Area Lodge ...... in english of course !!!

The staff replyed in english with us, they was always smiling as usual they do ... and after they speaking with other thai people in thai smiling: "kiss my ass ... we don't need your fat ass there" .... he don't replyed to the lady of the desk, and at the second question before she replyed in english, and after she spoke in thai with other thai worker ... I think he want a room because he like to suck your friend cock's ... and some other gentilities.

All the thai service staff earing looking and smiling to us.

The revenge of the areca ant's ...

Mabvlòx

Edited by mabulox

Hello Guys

Some friends of mine loving stay there, nice place, nice room, quite place ... staff look like very friendly, always smiling .... untill a friend who live in Bkk and speaking a very fluent thai stop there and to ask information for to stop a night into Area Lodge ...... in english of course !!!

The staff replyed in english with us, they was always smiling as usual they do ... and after they speaking with other thai people in thai smiling: "kiss my ass ... we don't need your fat ass there" .... he don't replyed to the lady of the desk, and at the second question before she replyed in english, and after she spoke in thai with other thai worker ... I think he want a room because he like to suck your friend cock's ... and some other gentilities.

All the thai service staff earing looking and smiling to us.

The revenge of the areca ant's ...

Mabvlòx

This is what I was thinking all along when sometimes Thai smile at you but you know they are hypocrites and are thinking bad of you.

And this same Areca is one of the most booked hotel by farangs - Evergreen wing fully booked until March 18th!!!

On one hand I feel bad for Thai and they being so poor and you "must" tip for everything they do for you but on the other hand they think farangs are stupid and they don't want us in their land.

As much as I want to enjoy in Thailand, such things really makes me not go back where I'm not wanted.

Edited by CiKa

Can't blame the Thais for hating us (tourists), because many of us are there for one purpose. Hump all the BG, TG, FL.....etc Is better off not knowing any Thai language at all.

Stayed there on first trip and enjoyed it. Figured out I just do not spend much time using their services, no need to spend the cash.

I am sure we all get the insults.

I am a fat kid in a sweet shop, I just cannot choose and want it all.