IGNORED

Have you caught a dose (STD/STI) in Pattaya?

beenthere

Hi Everyone,

arrived on Monday 23rd July from my 6th trip to LOS. Somehow had a feeling all was not well downstairs!

Attended the local STD clinic and was diagnosed with gonorrhoea. My first STD at the tender age of 56.

Have worked out that I got it from BBBJ..............so from now on I will covering up forBJ.

Have contacted ladies I was with and have asked them to go for check up.

regards

Venerando

You know I just turned 50 so I am....older like you ;)

But having been married twice which took most of my life & the before marriage was pre condoms free love days.............

I know I am going to have problems with this when I get there next month.

I mean of course I know I should but man............rubber feels like rubber.

I have tried a few brands in recent times too. When I was leaving my wife & didnt want pregnancy.... Magnums, trojan, lifestyle etc. But they all have zero feeling in my opinion.

Am I missing some super brand?

And a BJ with one????? Man I cannot even imagine how bad that must be.

Should I just stay home or what? :D

I caught gonnoreah/clamidiya last year in Patong, also from bbbj...Felt like I was pissing razorblades. A trip down to Wattana clinic, a jab in the ass and a course of zithromax and all was well after 2 days, but man i never wanna go thru that pain again..

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction - "it was just the internet.." is not an excuse.

I caught gonnoreah/clamidiya last year in patong, also from bbbj...Felt like I was pissing razorblades. A trip down to Wattana clinic, a jab in the ass and a course of zithromax and all was well after 2 days, but man i never wanna go thru that pain again..

Ok after that description I guess rubbers will be ok...............LOL

i got gono once in patts. CAme back to oz and went to the doc with dripping willy. Doc took some tests and sent me on my way until the tests returned a week later (country town doc in Western Australia). So here I was in a mine with a dripping willy for a week before I went back and got the results...

Lucky it didnt hurt much. But after a week of infection old mate down below wasnt doing so good. Fuckin itched like a bitch on the inside. I wanted to stick something down my pee hole to scratch the itch. I didnt of course.. Was just the healing process after a lenghty delay in prescribing meds.

Next time im going to the clinic at patts for a check before i fly back to some isolated mine.

• 1 month later...

touch wood nothing so far.always go with the intention of waring a condom but you know the score boys doesnt always end up that way

I got a nice little dose last trip. Read day 11.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/index...=6972&st=20

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

Just got back from 15 days today & I have to admit I gave up on the rubbers after day 2

I know...........I know

But I was with just one girl the whole time & she swears she is not & never was a bar girl.........

She owns a business............I know I know it does not mean a thing. But knock on wood so far so good,

Stupid I know

Same here. I was in Bumrungrad hospital for a week on the drip and getting shots of antibiotics. I think it was a diagnosis of Typhus from memory and the doc said i probably caught it from a dog or something, kinda like a tic.

You sick fuck, what R U doing shagging Dogs? :P

P.s my ex was named Tic. Is that what the Doc ment?

She now works Go Go in BKK (bitch)

Edited by Bush Pig

May all beings be free from suffering and the causes of suffering. "Hari Om Tat Sat"

At the tender age of 56 caught my first STD ....gonorrhoea. I got symptoms on the day I left ie drip and when arriving home within 24 hours went to STD clinic had a shot and some pills, cleared up in 2 days.

Symptoms appear 3-5 days after infecction. Had been bareback with my girl for 9 days and the only other possibility had been a BBBJ with another girl, 4 days prior to symptoms appearing.

LESSON.................WEAR CONDOMS

Venerando

When i went to Pattaya in march i had a condom break, and i was scared to death.

Took it easy some days

Also recived some blowjobs whitout condom :Drunk_Party:

Went to the doc when i got home. everything ok.

But i think not, i will dare some more action whitout rubber.

Gonorrhea twice both from BBBJ bar in BKK,prescription 12 zithromax(4 at once each day)over 3 day period,price 1200baht at any chemist

"Once you've gone asian you'll never go caucasian"