Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Have you caught a dose (STD/STI) in Pattaya?

beenthere

I'm going to post this on a few different boards.

My missus is giving me a hard time about possibly catching a dose from a TG from DATY or BBBJ.

I do my research and take precautions, usually, like pissing after a BBBJ and taking a swig of vodka after BBBJ. Yeah, I know what I do isn't foolproof, but it's something to help prevent an already low risk of transference.

How many will own up to getting a dose, not from bareback sex, but from BBBJ or DATY?

Thanks.

Edited by beenthere

I'm going to post this on a few different boards.

My missus is giving me a hard time about possibly catching a dose from a TG from DATY or BBBJ.

I do my research and take precautions, usually, like pissing after a BBBJ and taking a swig of vodka after BBBJ. Yeah, I know what I do isn't foolproof, but it's something to help prevent an already low risk of transference.

How many will own up to getting a dose, not from bareback sex, but from BBBJ or DATY?

Thanks.

I'm going to guess from reading the context of the post that "getting a dose" is some regional slang for catching a STD? (Not everyone is versed in regional slang... lol) --- In answer though, I can't say I ever have caught anything by doing such... Keeping fingers crossed though! :GrinNod1:

*** If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion. ~Dalai Lama ***

Thanks.

What kind of STD was this? You sure it was from BBBJ or DATY? or was that a self, internet, forum induced analyzation?

Sorry, the post has been misunderstood. I haven't been to Pattaya for a year and I haven't got a dose. I do BTW know a shit load about sexually acquired infections.

What I was getting at is that she is concerned, now she knows what I do in LOS, that I may catch something. She had given approval for me to go again-well, she had little choice, but after she looked over my shoulder and saw a pic of a BM on another board with a Thai minge in his face, she asked me if I DATY Thai girls. Like a fuckhead I said I did, then it started!

So my question isn't have I got an STI/STD, but how many of you have acquired one in Pattaya!

and taking a swig of vodka after BBBJ.

Why would you take a swig of Vodka after getting a BBBJ?

I think I am super human, i bareback 99% of the time and have never caught a thing!

I am moving this to "Health Issues" where I feel it rightly belongs.

I have visions of : You fill a water glass with vodka - then use your cock as a swizzle stick. Have I got that right?

I see a lot of these girls use Listerine after they swallow a load of my semen.

Knock on wood. No bad shit IN THAILAND in 31 years.

Did pick up Herpes in Indonesia.

I got a UTI and then Gohnnarea (sp?) within six months of each other. The latter must have been either from A BBBJ or from my GF, the only girl I barebacked. My doctor, who was a Christian, treated me like a leper. That Ghonnarea was something I tell you. I had to bite my hand to stop from screaming when I pee'd.

I sometimes forgot to cover up when I get pissed and I ended up getting a dose. I also had the misfortune of passing it onto the wife and I have never felt like a bigger cunt before in my life.

There is just nothing you can say or do to try and make the situation any good. She shouldn't have to put up with some prick putting her life at risk. I now just stick to afternoon short times and always use condoms.

To my surprise i have never caught a thing, was tested about week ago and came back all clear. Barebacked on many occasions over last 7-8 months and still nothing. I still recommend the use of condoms to others and you can be the unlucky one. In the future im going to try and change my ways....

"Talk to Jesus"

I've been lucky thus far, over the past couple years I've been to several countries and have barebacked on occasion. All my checkups have always came up negative. Normally I use condoms, but sometimes...well you guys know the rest lol

• 1 month later...

Dining

At

The

"Y"

If it floats, flies or fucks, RENT IT!!!!! "He who hesitates, masturbates"

yes i caught chlamidia in my eyes very sore went very red looked like a mad man,the doctor gave me some pills and after about 2 weeks it went,i always wear condoms and never thought that you could get an STD in you eyes so easy,the doctor told me i had conjunctivitis in my left eye too,,

Why would you take a swig of Vodka after getting a BBBJ?

:)

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

I had a rubber blow out on me in Phuket. Got a dose of spewie dick (Regional slang for U Krowdon) and passed it on to my TG in Pats. Blamed her of course.

I am sure I got a dose in my throat a couple of years back. But My quack recons that it was just a sore throat!!

May all beings be free from suffering and the causes of suffering. "Hari Om Tat Sat"

I caught something in Thailand earlier this year--chills, fevers, sweats. I was in the hospital for 4 days and on hard core antibiotics for 6 weeks. I got about every test known to man and all tests for STDs came back negative. It was some sort of exotic illness that my infectious disease doctor (yes, I have one now) told me we may never know the cause. You should have seen the look on her face when I told her I had sex with hookers in Thailand.

It doesn't take an STD to knock you on your ass in Thailand.

I caught something in Thailand earlier this year--chills, fevers, sweats. I was in the hospital for 4 days and on hard core antibiotics for 6 weeks. I got about every test known to man and all tests for STDs came back negative. It was some sort of exotic illness that my infectious disease doctor (yes, I have one now) told me we may never know the cause. You should have seen the look on her face when I told her I had sex with hookers in Thailand.

It doesn't take an STD to knock you on your ass in Thailand.

Same here. I was in Bumrungrad hospital for a week on the drip and getting shots of antibiotics. I think it was a diagnosis of Typhus from memory and the doc said i probably caught it from a dog or something, kinda like a tic.

Hi,

Always use jacket when having penetrative sex. Oral sex always bare, never caught anything from either direction.

No man is a hero to his valet.

Got a dose of Herpes, in my mouth from DATY and on mr happy from BBBJ, seems to come back every now and then when i'm under stress to...great...

got it in Patong btw

Hi Everyone,

arrived on Monday 23rd July from my 6th trip to LOS. Somehow had a feeling all was not well downstairs!

Attended the local STD clinic and was diagnosed with gonorrhoea. My first STD at the tender age of 56.

Have worked out that I got it from BBBJ..............so from now on I will covering up forBJ.

Have contacted ladies I was with and have asked them to go for check up.

regards

Venerando