Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Calling All Musicians

One of the many things that I like to do when I travel is hit Jam Sessions in different countries. Coming from the US, one of the things i have found is that most countries I have been too have wonderful musicians.

The only place in Pattaya that I have been able to find that does a Jam Session is the Blues Factory on Sunday nights. Does anyone have any information about other Jam Sessions that happen during the week in Pattaya?

Thanks

One of the many things that I like to do when I travel is hit Jam Sessions in different countries. Coming from the US, one of the things i have found is that most countries I have been too have wonderful musicians.

The only place in Pattaya that I have been able to find that does a Jam Session is the Blues Factory on Sunday nights. Does anyone have any information about other Jam Sessions that happen during the week in Pattaya?

Thanks

Leo's Blues Bar in Naklua has open mike I think Saturday nights. The regulars there are pretty decent and the place has a relaxed atmosphere.

Thinking about giving it a try myself. Only been playing a few years so I'm not exactly Jimmy Page myself.

I always get up and do a bit in Soi 2. Took me a while to persuade them that I wasn't a dickhead!! Now they make a point of gettin me up! Nui, the guitarist, lends me whatever I need and is happy to have a beer and a break from the long sets these guys have to do!

I find the guys generally are pretty approachable, as long as your not pissed, impolite and disrespectful.

<!-- isHtml:1 -->

I was actually walking along 2nd Road around Soi 2 on night, Ok the truth was I was just coming from Sabai Dee :D , and I walked into the beer bars to listen to them play. They were very good and I thought about asking them if I could sit in for a song. Truth be told I'm a singer and not a musician. Good to know they will let somebody sit in.

One of the things I like to do in Pats is get on the baht bus and ride down the street listening to the music. I get off the bus when I hear a song and band I like.

I think I will have to try Leo's Blues Bar on my next trip though.

Jam Nights have now been moved to mondays where "jammers" can jam with the Snowman and the Blues Machine.

:GoldenSmile1: