Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Tuk Com Pattaya gets raided

hungryandy

Went to "the Com" in Pattaya after lunch yesterday and the software floor was a sad site to behold.

Most shops were closed and dark. Some still had stalls in front selling DVDS - but the main shops closed. The computer software places were mainly closed and one was open but only had Teaching material type CDS on the shelves or clip art.

Tried to get an answer as to whether the raid had just happened or they were waiting for the raid - but the girl avoided the question. I think they were waiting to be raided.

Any one have any later updates than 14:30 yesterday ??

It is better to light even one candle than to live in fear of the dark.

Went to "the Com" in Pattaya after lunch yesterday and the software floor was a sad site to behold.

Most shops were closed and dark. Some still had stalls in front selling DVDS - but the main shops closed. The computer software places were mainly closed and one was open but only had Teaching material type CDS on the shelves or clip art.

Tried to get an answer as to whether the raid had just happened or they were waiting for the raid - but the girl avoided the question. I think they were waiting to be raided.

Any one have any later updates than 14:30 yesterday ??

I have heard that there have been problems. A friend of mine went there a few days ago and it was closed. I hope that it gets straighten out. I love the Com and shop there often.

I thought I saw it in the news, the police doing their raid, caught a young guy says he supplies all of Pattaya or whatever.. the real guys are still operating just laying down a little from what my software guy said from tuc com...

Trying to Stay Out Of Trouble, But It Isn't Working

I always get my DVD's from the same guy, so from what i know, that entire floor was raided and shut down. so the shops can not re-open but it does not mean they can not put the stock outside and keep trading :GoldenSmile1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psvL2eYQ7YM&feature=related

There are three sides to every argument: your side, my side and the right side.

Thank God I'm an atheist.

It was the same when I was there about 3 weeks ago. I might be going there later today so I will have a look.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

It was the same when I was there about 3 weeks ago. I might be going there later today so I will have a look.

Yep, still all shut up. Everything is still avilable and you just need to ask for it or more likely you will get asked what you are looking for. It sounds like they get raided a little before I was there last month.

I was eyeing off the new Photoshop CS5 Suite as they have it already at 600 Baht. I will be getting one of those at some stage.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

Hi

update

The 4th floor (software floor) reopens today. :rolleyes:

The problem with the police has been resolved.

Hope this help

Hi

update

The 4th floor (software floor) reopens today. :rolleyes:

The problem with the police has been resolved.

Hope this help

Not in the afternoon. All shops were shut at 15.40pm today but they all had stools outside. So business as usual, just not inside the shop-outside

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psvL2eYQ7YM&feature=related

There are three sides to every argument: your side, my side and the right side.

Thank God I'm an atheist.

why buy photoshop for 600 baht when you can download it yourself for free?

gk9qT.png

Yep, found that out not long after I posted. PS CS5 works very well and good for the price...:D

Happens quite often....Just shut everything down. Take a vacation. Allow the Police to come in and take some photographs and write a news story to show that Thailand is "cracking Down" on the Pirates. However, a few days later its business as usual. This is Thailand.

Not in the afternoon. All shops were shut at 15.40pm today but they all had stools outside. So business as usual, just not inside the shop-outside

Hi

I was there today 14.00PM (pattaya time)

all shops were open.(4th floor - software floor)

"same same before" :)

Do you happen to know where I can find ' iCoolSoft ' vdo converter, or really any software that will convert and or edit M2TS (1080i) files.

I've got Sony Vegas, which ought to do it but it fails on some plug-ins not enabled and I can't sort it.

Do you happen to know where I can find ' iCoolSoft ' vdo converter, or really any software that will convert and or edit M2TS (1080i) files.

I've got Sony Vegas, which ought to do it but it fails on some plug-ins not enabled and I can't sort it.

Any Video Converter... Freeware.. LINK HERE

this will convert it for you then I edit them down using other software...

Edited by Tansak KTV

Any Video Converter... Freeware.. LINK HERE

this will convert it for you then I edit them down using other software...

Thanks - looks promising - don't know why I didn't find it last time I looked.

Actually, I'm sure I had an unactivated version of AVC about 2 years ago, but 'Unactivated Version' came up in the vdo every few minutes.

There was a paid version but I never found a cracked one.

Hopefully it's gone fully freeware in the meantime.

That iCoolSoft is really easy and good, but it's a Trial and it only does the first 5 mins or a % of anything.

Anyway, it's downloaded so I'll soon find out.

Thanks.

Thanks - looks promising - don't know why I didn't find it last time I looked.

Actually, I'm sure I had an unactivated version of AVC about 2 years ago, but 'Unactivated Version' came up in the vdo every few minutes.

There was a paid version but I never found a cracked one.

Hopefully it's gone fully freeware in the meantime.

That iCoolSoft is really easy and good, but it's a Trial and it only does the first 5 mins or a % of anything.

Anyway, it's downloaded so I'll soon find out.

Thanks.

I've not had any issues with my version of AVC and I know I never paid for it... It does everything I need it to do, a fellow BM suggested it (from another site) as I was having issues on some things as well. We use Sony Vegas and a few other programs for editing work and this little guy has helped crack a few issues we've encountered.

I've not had any issues with my version of AVC and I know I never paid for it... It does everything I need it to do, a fellow BM suggested it (from another site) as I was having issues on some things as well. We use Sony Vegas and a few other programs for editing work and this little guy has helped crack a few issues we've encountered.

Definitely AVC because I just looked and I've still got it so I'll out it before I install this copy.

I would still like to get Vegas working one day. I got one so legit I dared go to Sony help but they just said uninstall/install again and I gave up.

May I ask what route you go to get to something of reasonable file size without losing too much quality.

I'm typically starting off with a 1.5 - 3 Gb M2TS movie and I'd really like to get to 200 - 300 Mb if possible.

Thanks.

May I ask what route you go to get to something of reasonable file size without losing too much quality. I'm typically starting off with a 1.5 - 3 Gb M2TS movie and I'd really like to get to 200 - 300 Mb if possible.

go to your PM...

Hi

I was there today 14.00PM (pattaya time)

all shops were open.(4th floor - software floor)

"same same before" :)

I was there today and everything is back to normal....until next time.