IGNORED

mulligans

hi lads, has anyone eaten in the new mulligans, whats the food and prices like. cheers

hi lads, has anyone eaten in the new mulligans, whats the food and prices like. cheers

I haven't yet, but will try to get over there this weekend. I friend of mine went there and gave it positive review.

Hi

are you talking about a new one situated at central festival?

I'll try to get over there soon. :Beer1:

pic taken on August 5th

MULLIGAN S.JPG

Looks nice....do they have food there as well??

• 4 weeks later...

Mulligans is a chain owned by a Food and Bevarage Group from Singapore.

Saw one of the Directors interviewed (I think it was on Pattaya People) and he made me cringe with his big cheesey grin and constant reminders of how authentically Irish the place was....

Not wanting to be negative but I get the impression that this place is aimed more at Japanese and Russian holidaymakers.

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

Dont know about the food prices but the drink price is horrendous. 400B magners cider, 130b San mig light

I wont be going there Bandits 400thb for magners

4 of us called in a few days ago, we had a bar snack which was good, beer was priced reasonable enough for the location but magners a rip off!! also this bar has no on toilets!!!!!!!! you have to go up escalator into shopping mall to use them!! not impressed by this!

• 3 weeks later...

There's another topic for this, but just dont go. Only redeemable food was the fish from the fish and chips, the scotch eggs was a rubber potato and the Kilkennys as good as it tastes was a huge rip off. Tourist trap, skip it if you can.

And oh yeah forgot about the bathrooms - you gotta walk all the way across that forum area down the stairs FFS! I bet that place disappears lickety split and chop chop.