IGNORED

Newbie Hotels

scottthechin

im clearly i Pattaya newbie heading out for the first time after rave reveiws from my friends!! i cant decide on what hotel would be best for me! obviously girl friendly, good location, i only want to spend about 2500 baht per night, with a hot tub would be nice!! can anybody recommend anything?

To become old and wise you must first be young and stupid!!!

Hello , check out this website Agoda You can look at alot of hotels in Pattaya there and then research them here , thats what I did and end up booking at Fraser resort . Hope this helps take care

Also you can even use Paypal which I like because I dont have to give my CC information out.

Edited by Medic

im clearly i Pattaya newbie heading out for the first time after rave reveiws from my friends!! i cant decide on what hotel would be best for me! obviously girl friendly, good location, i only want to spend about 2500 baht per night, with a hot tub would be nice!! can anybody recommend anything?

I'd recommend a deluxe seaview room at Sandy Spring hotel on Soi 13. Great location for a newbie to test the water.

Also, try and go for at least 2 weeks if you can, enjoy!

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

I'd recommend a deluxe seaview room at Sandy Spring hotel on Soi 13. Great location for a newbie to test the water.

Also, try and go for at least 2 weeks if you can, enjoy!

Cheers Guys ill check them out!

To become old and wise you must first be young and stupid!!!

I'm amazed at the number of people who worry about Accommodation. One of the wonderful things about Pattaya is the ease of changing rooms. (Unless it is high season and the world economy and domestic Thai situation is good)If your willing to explore a bit there are gems that will make you quite happy. Personally Ive been known to checkout when I've overflowed the toilet. Remember not to overpack like a woman, and have some adventure in your blood. I've spent time in at least 75 hotels in Thailand. Also it is important for Thai businesses not to allowed take their guests for granted. People complain about Thai thought processes and business practices, but don't allow it. Money makes you the boss.

i moved on one occasion and the receptionest asked me why. i replied that the air con was not working. i didnt even give them a chance to fix it !!!