Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Pattaya to Siem Reap

Cheetah

Does anyone know if there is any direct bus (or minivan) service from Pattaya to Siem Reap (Cambodia)?

I know you can go by changing buses at the border, etc, but I’m looking for a direct service, ideally in some air-con minivan or something.

Many agencies offer packages to Siem Reap, including accommodation, but I want just a one-way ticket (transportation only), is there any travel agency offering that?

Pattaya is not just one more place where we can enjoy our favourite hobby, Pattaya is the sacred land where we can practise our religion.

You will always need to change busses at the border, I have never seen a direct connection. If you take the official bus route you will have to take a tuk tuk for 6 kms to the border and arrange the transport on the cambodian side yourself. If you use a chartered bus they will bring you to a market which is at the border, then you have to walk through the border yourself and identify the vehicle of the company you travelled with - but will always be a different car than on the thai side of the border. I've heard the road greatly improved, enjoy.

• 10 months later...