IGNORED

Some posts are coming up showing malware (probably a user signature, etc.)

Grumpy

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/60192-oh-what-a-feeling/page__pid__940567#entry940567

The website at www.pattaya-addicts.com contains elements from the site icons.iconator.com, which appears to host malware – software that can hurt your computer or otherwise operate without your consent. Just visiting a site that contains malware can infect your computer.

For detailed information about the problems with these elements, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page for icons.iconator.com.

i just checked the icon site..didn't click on it but it seems to be a site to download avatars..which could be embedded with some malicious code

maybe some of the geeks can explain it better

Edited by lespaul5000

Nothing has triggered over here and I clicked on the post you referred to. Its not unusual for Google to throw a false positive from time-to-time.

'Veni, Vidi, Velcro' - I came, I saw, I stuck around.

When I'm single I like playing the field. You call it picking up hookers. - Jim Norton

I've gotten it on a few pages.

Hands up I'm :Busted:

I'll man up... my previous countdown clock (found here on PA) I'm told by LaaMok that it was heavy on spam or something. :Noob2:

So me, being the genius that I am, am thinking that some members are using countdown clocks that are heavy on spam for the board..... And such the Malware notice by Google Chrome and such...

I've changed my countdown clock but others are still using the spam heavy one... :ShitHappens1:

Trying to Stay Out Of Trouble, But It Isn't Working

It was Google Chrome? - red screen - Laamok said he found it in a member's Counter and removed it.

Should be OK now.

Just seen confession above lol so maybe it's not gone?

It was Google Chrome? - red screen - Laamok said he found it in a member's Counter and removed it.

Should be OK now.

Just seen confession above lol so maybe it's not gone?

There are a few folks using the same countdown clock so there is more then just one... I'm guilty but not the only guilty party... I'm just the one manning up :GoldenSmile1:

Trying to Stay Out Of Trouble, But It Isn't Working

For what it's worth, I been using Malwarebytes Anti-Malware program (a freebie) on a regular basis with good results. I've posted the link below: I have no connection with the organization, but others way wish to investigate and determine if installation would benefit them.

http://www.malwarebytes.org/

Hope this helps.