Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Golf Caddies

aussiekiwi

This sounds good fun, I think I will look into it for my trip in October. How do you go about booking a day of golf ?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This sounds good fun, I think I will look into it for my trip in October. How do you go about booking a day of golf ?

Just have a walk-about soi diana, soi lenkee, soi LK Metro, etc. lots of bars have signs out front touting golf outings. Be sure to ask what the format is. I'm a bit of a duffer, one time I got in with a group that was paying a tournament. Hosed it up for the guy i was to be paired with...and it was no fun for me either.

cheers

Bert

Pattaya's dead.  You read it here1st.

Sorry I'm a newbie in this category. How much do they expect for the tip ? Thanks !

depends on the course you are playing, but 200 baht seems to be the norm - this is for caddy services, nothing else 555

I can have this at home............................or this in LOS, thats why I go

post-25755-0-87905900-1355607024.jpg                   post-25755-0-06858900-1359758265.jpg

as mentioned, you can have some fun with the caddies but don't expect a GFE as the norm.

post-25755-0-28326100-1341100917.jpg

I can have this at home............................or this in LOS, thats why I go

post-25755-0-87905900-1355607024.jpg                   post-25755-0-06858900-1359758265.jpg

Well I have just found this Post although it started some time ago,all I can say is that you must be doing something different or wrong as I have shagged loads of caddies,in Hua-Hin,Bangkok,Pattaya and lots of other places on my travels around,i find it hard to believe some of the things that guys write on this topic.

One thing that you can guarantee is that a lot of the caddies are married although they will say they arent and probobaly married very young and just starting to see what they missed out on and they will bull shit you just like the girls in the Bars,also a lot of them work in Thai Karaoke Bars after work or mainly in Low Season when they dont have customers,so you know they are getting shagged by Thais so be careful,I personally know of 5 caddies who have died of Aids ,so be careful also of girls who also work in the Karaoke.

Forget about a lot of the posts that have been written there are lots of them up for it,just for my final bit in the last Post I think by Steve c they had obviously, looking at the photo played at Black Mountain Hua-Hin and let me tell you they have without doubt the ugliest set of Caddies I have seen.

depends on the course you are playing, but 200 baht seems to be the norm - this is for caddy services, nothing else 555

I played with some golf bars in Pattaya and found the norm to be 300 baht but as they say " up to you" .

• 4 weeks later...

I get frustrated when the caddie isnt experienced. I've had an odd assortment of clubs handed to me at some really strange times where I've had to either send her back to the cart or just make due because there is a group behind us waiting.. I had a male caddie at Phoenix though who easily saved me atleast half a dozen putts. He really sorted out a few weaknesses in my short game. I've never used a caddie untill I came to Thailand and truth be told I'd just as soon not have one, but if you get a good one, Male or Female, they really do have some good tips on both the course and your game. But the bad ones are more of a nuisance than anything. Its almost like you have to compensate for them during your round.

The Marshal at Laem Chabang (spelling), is a good guy, and he usually stops to say high. He has some really good tips for any amatuers and he's very approachable.

Tips?....150-300 depending on if I played 9 or 18 and how well they did. I dont factor in how cute they are at all.

I play quite often when visiting Pattaya, some of the caddies are very beautiful, some not so.

Some know the game and they are all great fun.

I generally tip 400 baht after all they are with you for over 5 hours and do put up with a lot of shit.

I have seen some real ass holes who take the game so seriously really give them hell.

My last game in May I played with an x pat English fella, we had very cute caddies had a ball with them.

He I'm not sure if was serious wanted to buy their undies ( sweaty ) was hilarious.

Bear

1st time in thailand after 10 trips that playing 8 games of golf

I never once had a good looking caddy.

and a few were Boom Boooie

really pissed off as all the other guys were having

a ball gettin a fee

pissed off roll on October

• 4 weeks later...

aussiekiwi....I've had 3 golf trips to Patts....and lots of different caddies. My understanding is they're sort of "off limits"....a mate of mine coaxed one of his caddies back to his hotel for some serious stuff only to be hugely disappointed because she brought a friend with her and between them they ate a shitload of food in Gullivers pub (which my mate obviously paid for) and then went home...no boom boom. There are plenty of hot and cute caddies and some not so hot and cute and many have boyfriends or husbands. I must say I thoroughly enjoy the whole caddy "experience".....they tend to relax once you tell them you're not a serious golfer and just want to have fun. They generally have a wicked sense of humour and a reasonable grasp of English. Having said all that I have had 1 of my caddies hit on me, asked to come back to my hotel. I paid for her cab ride and fully expected to be asked for a feed and to go shopping.....to my delight she wanted none of that, simply jumped straight into my bed.....stayed the night and came back a few days later for more of the same. And, I must say, one of the best boom boom's I've had in Patts......I think this was because she wasn't a BG and hadn't just had 3 blokes before me. She's definitely on my list for next trip. So, in answer to your question, I would say 99% of caddies don't fool around.

Ohhh,but you found the diamond in the rough! Very nice conquest. I'll have to add hooking up with a hot caddy to my bucket list. Great info!

• 5 weeks later...

1st time in thailand after 10 trips that playing 8 games of golf

I never once had a good looking caddy.

and a few were Boom Boooie

really pissed off as all the other guys were having

a ball gettin a fee

pissed off roll on October

next time get out there jump out the van first and choose your caddie, . My friends i played with always choose the best looking one for me and past the rest to the other foursome.

cheers tommy x

cheers, Tommy of Richmond

why sleep if you are going to get up anyway?

next time get out there jump out the van first and choose your caddie, . My friends i played with always choose the best looking one for me and past the rest to the other foursome.

cheers tommy x

Hey Tommy after my lady boy caddy incident I am always first man out the van!

I love caddies. They are cute and a lot of fun. Once they relax with you they are great. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348236280.639744.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348236305.088885.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348236323.202171.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348236339.003376.jpg

Hey Tommy after my lady boy caddy incident I am always first man out the van!

yes lol.....don't have a man caddy anyway, just can't trust them

in the last picture, the caddie carrys a big stich

cheers tommy x

cheers, Tommy of Richmond

why sleep if you are going to get up anyway?

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Can't recall having a bad one except one round at Laem Chabaeng during some intermittent downpours. She made sure everyone knew she wasn't happy about slogging around in the rain. Saw no reason to change her mood when it came to giving a tip. Gave her my soaking wet socks and told her where she could dry them off.

CADDY BOOKING FEE

Is there a 'booking fee" to be paid if you ask for a particular caddy?

I am thinking of booking a caddy that I know at Laem Chabang ..... by memory I think there WAS a fee when I booked one at Siam so not sure if it varies from course to course.

Any help is appreciated, thanks ! 

There is, in my experience, no additional fee for booking a specific caddy through the golf club (other than a generous tip of course). Alternatively, ask any really good caddy for their number and call them the day before you want to play.

The best caddy in Patts I have met is male, name is "Boy" works at Burapha...he won some "Caddy of the Year" national award a few years back.

CADDY BOOKING FEE

Is there a 'booking fee" to be paid if you ask for a particular caddy?

I am thinking of booking a caddy that I know at Laem Chabang ..... by memory I think there WAS a fee when I booked one at Siam so not sure if it varies from course to course.

Any help is appreciated, thanks !

Siam will charge 100 baht to book a certain caddie.Thats the only club I know of.

Siam will charge 100 baht to book a certain caddie.Thats the only club I know of.

I stand corrected :)

You may well stand corrected TWICE !!

Phoenix also charge a booking fee.

It sucks,but its true.

Didn't mean to show you up buddy.

Never play Phoenix.Hate it.

I know a girl that was a former caddie that is now a Bar girl.

She still gets the odd call up here and there to caddy for an old customer.

I suspect she does far more than caddie for them one these outcalls..good luck to her. :)

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

I know a girl that was a former caddie that is now a Bar girl.

She still gets the odd call up here and there to caddy for an old customer.

I suspect she does far more than caddie for them one these outcalls..good luck to her. :)

Friend of mine married his caddie.

Didn't go well,she ended up in Whats up.Doing dirty things.

Another one married his caddie.They live in Thailand now and have a little restaurant up North.

She doesn't caddie for him anymore.

It sucks,but its true.

Didn't mean to show you up buddy.

Never play Phoenix.Hate it.

Hi Buddy know probs - I don't book caddies myself, but my mate who lives in Patts plays off 3 and likes to have a good caddy - he has them on speed dial, maybe you don't pay if you call them directly...anyway will Skype him over the weekend and find out.

Archived