IGNORED

Golf Caddies

aussiekiwi

I'm thinking of having a round of golf next week at the local course,what is the deal with the female caddies? And does my TGF know about them.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've had a real mix of caddies - some much older and some quite young. TGF is always suspicious - but I must admit I have never plugged a caddy - maybe because I didn't want to put the work in. to me they seem to be happy with the tip and are unlikely candidates for a ST.

I can have this at home............................or this in LOS, thats why I go

post-25755-0-87905900-1355607024.jpg                   post-25755-0-06858900-1359758265.jpg

I'm thinking of having a round of golf next week at the local course,what is the deal with the female caddies? And does my TGF know about them.

aussiekiwi....I've had 3 golf trips to Patts....and lots of different caddies. My understanding is they're sort of "off limits"....a mate of mine coaxed one of his caddies back to his hotel for some serious stuff only to be hugely disappointed because she brought a friend with her and between them they ate a shitload of food in Gullivers pub (which my mate obviously paid for) and then went home...no boom boom. There are plenty of hot and cute caddies and some not so hot and cute and many have boyfriends or husbands. I must say I thoroughly enjoy the whole caddy "experience".....they tend to relax once you tell them you're not a serious golfer and just want to have fun. They generally have a wicked sense of humour and a reasonable grasp of English. Having said all that I have had 1 of my caddies hit on me, asked to come back to my hotel. I paid for her cab ride and fully expected to be asked for a feed and to go shopping.....to my delight she wanted none of that, simply jumped straight into my bed.....stayed the night and came back a few days later for more of the same. And, I must say, one of the best boom boom's I've had in Patts......I think this was because she wasn't a BG and hadn't just had 3 blokes before me. She's definitely on my list for next trip. So, in answer to your question, I would say 99% of caddies don't fool around.

THE MAIN THING IS TO KEEP THE MAIN THING THE MAIN THING

If your worried about your Thai G/F knowing about caddies I would suggest taking a bit more control of the relationship, firm but fair, if she is going to have a problem with you having a Golf caddie that maybe female and you allow her to give you grief over it I wouldn't want to be in that sort of relationship.

Many relationships fail here because of the guy meets girl, guy falls in Love, Girl takes control, guy has already worshiped and done everything she says and asks, guy gets bored, guy wants to go out with mates/play golf/etc, girl says no because she is in control, relationship starts on the slippery slope, by which time guy has bought house,/car etc in her name, guy trapped.

See it all the time.

photofacefun_com_IV7Imj4.jpg

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

I have played a few rounds of golf in Thailand and never had an issue with a Caddie. They are all usually nice girls and most of them do actually play golf. Lots of them speak English. They will have a laugh with you if you are not too serious about your golf. I have never had one hit on me and never chased any of them, your there to play golf after all. Tell your GF where to get off if she is not happy about a girl caddy, next you know you willnot be able to go to a bar because they are full of girls

• 3 months later...

If your worried about your Thai G/F knowing about caddies I would suggest taking a bit more control of the relationship, firm but fair, if she is going to have a problem with you having a Golf caddie that maybe female and you allow her to give you grief over it I wouldn't want to be in that sort of relationship.

Many relationships fail here because of the guy meets girl, guy falls in Love, Girl takes control, guy has already worshiped and done everything she says and asks, guy gets bored, guy wants to go out with mates/play golf/etc, girl says no because she is in control, relationship starts on the slippery slope, by which time guy has bought house,/car etc in her name, guy trapped.

See it all the time.

Hear hear, well said dont take any crap off them, we are here to make ourselves happy if they end up happy as a result then it's just that a result for them. Oh and by the way dont buy them cars, houses gold or any other stuff that you will regret losing.

No money no honey, Bollocks I say no honey no money

• 1 month later...

i wondering why you would bother , on a hot sweaty day on the golf course , when you can go back to your hotel and have a nice shower and comfortable sex

I have been to Pattaya with a group of friends 4 years running and have played golf every second day while there. We join the Pattaya Sports Club and enjoy preferential rates at many of the golf clubs in the area as well as being able to play on arranged golf days by the club. We have always enjoyed the female caddies and they are very good and make for a very pleasant golf experience. You know it is your turn to putt when your ball is replaced on the green by your caddie. They also fill in the score card and have a system of squares and triangles over the score to indicate pars and birdies.One of our players had great fun teaching them a little english by telling them that every time a golfer hit a good shot they were to shout out "Fucking good shot" which they did with great relish. Would love to see the looks on the faces of those golfers who got the caddies after us. Some of the caddies are extremely attractive and some can be persuaded to visit you at your hotel but in many cases it is just too far for them to come from some of the distant coursed that we play. On one occasion we had a delightful experience where the caddies had persuaded our mini bus driver to stop at one of their homes where they had laid out food and drinks for us so that we could spend a bit of extra time with them off the golf course. Don't know of anywhere in the world where this could happen. One of the comments was why get hot and sweaty on the golf course when there are other things to do in Pattaya to which I would reply that the other things also make you hot and sweaty but you don't get to be wiped down after every three holes with a wet cloth out of a freezer!

I met a couple of cases in Hua Hin where a golf caddie turned into a live- in GF. Great girls, fit an trim bodies, speak english and no Sin Sot. If the guy tires of the relationship it can be terminated w/o giving up the hose he lives in etc.

Looks like a great plce to hook up. to me. Albeith I am no golfer but may choose to pick it up.... :)

• 2 months later...

I've had a real mix of caddies - some much older and some quite young. TGF is always suspicious - but I must admit I have never plugged a caddy - maybe because I didn't want to put the work in. to me they seem to be happy with the tip and are unlikely candidates for a ST.

Sorry I'm a newbie in this category. How much do they expect for the tip ? Thanks !

• 2 weeks later...

Had a game at Siam Country Club recently and was very amused at a comment one caddie made pointing at her pussy she said " Buy one " and then pointing at her ass said " Get one free" . Our fourball cracked up and had great difficulty hitting or next shot.

• 4 weeks later...

Had a game at Siam Country Club recently and was very amused at a comment one caddie made pointing at her pussy she said " Buy one " and then pointing at her ass said " Get one free" . Our fourball cracked up and had great difficulty hitting or next shot.

If you can pick your caddie, it is best, but most likely you get the next one up...I had a male caddie one time and I hated it, and then I think he took 1000 bahts out of my wallet when I wasn't looking but couldn't prove it. Then again I have have a few young caddies and we played the 19th hole. You just have to know your way around the course. I had a caddie at Pheonix who wanted to marry me, and she was so cute.

P1000609.JPG

P1000554.JPG

P1000542.JPG

cheers, Tommy of Richmond

why sleep if you are going to get up anyway?

Sorry I'm a newbie in this category. How much do they expect for the tip ? Thanks !

Most of the golfers from the society’s pay around 300 bath.

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know

• 4 weeks later...

Most of the golfers from the society’s pay around 300 bath.

I presume there's a charge beforehand as well, or is 300Baht all you have to shell out?

there is a charge of 250 baht for caddie when green fee is paid, but a tip is not included. 200-300 bahts is the norm

cheers tommy x

triptotaipei463.jpg

cheers, Tommy of Richmond

why sleep if you are going to get up anyway?

• 1 month later...

See it all the time.

Great post Daveo.... this guy should grab his balls a couple of times if he is going to worry about his TGF

there is a charge of 250 baht for caddie when green fee is paid, but a tip is not included. 200-300 bahts is the norm

cheers tommy x

Hey, that's Phoenix country club..... great place!

We played Treasure hill this week and we were the only players on the course, we had a couple of fun caddies too.DSCN3638a.jpg

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

We played Treasure hill this week and we were the only players on the course, we had a couple of fun caddies too.post-2887-0-97367000-1307719478.jpg

At least ya didn't include a second pic, showing where my ball ended up !!5555

• 5 months later...

Haven't played all that much golf in Thailand (just had a big outing cancelled due to the floods :sad: ), but have never had one hit on me. Had a few that I wish would have though, some really cute ladies.

I DID however, recently shag a caddie ... was sitting in a bar in Bangkok watching the US Open on tv and drinking beer.... this girl comes up w the usual lines...kind of cute, really great personality. I had an early meeting the next day, so I was really not too interested, but somewhere in the conversation (her English was "ok") she tells me she works as a golf caddie 5 days a week (but "no work" tomorrow)... I thought this was just BS, as to this point I was paying more attention to the tv than her, so I started asking her lots of questions about golf. To my surprise, she really knew her stuff....obviously she really was a caddie (said she had been doing like 10 years ... she was like 38 or something).

Well shit, couldn't pass up knocking that one off the bucket list! :wink:

Said she hadn't had boom-boom in 2 months - I believed her after she squirted all over the sheets! ... and woke me up at 3 am for round 2...

Now that's the sort of caddie i'm talking about.

i really love playing golf in thailand because of the lady caddies. i always have a great time even though i play terrible. every caddie i have had was a lot of fun to be with. some made me laugh the whole day. never hit on one though but there were some i would have loved to spend more time with for sure.

• 6 months later...

I know that caddies are pretty much off limits..........in Indonesia, there are some courses with "umbrella girls". They pretty much shadow you around the course with your caddy and hold an umbrella. getting an unbrella girl is pretty much like going to a soapie............there is definitly some TLC afterwards, no doubt about it.

Was wondering if there are such umbrella benefits in and around Patts?

The caddies are a great bunch (mostly girls), in the top golf clubs like Siam or Laem Chebang you are pretty much guaranteed to get somebody knowledgeable...on the other courses bit of a lotttellee if you pardon the pun! The worst caddies hand you the driver automatically at everything bar a par 3. you know its a tough hole comin up when u adress the ball on the tee and caddy says "OB sai, nam nam qai, bunker tongtong! Out of bounds, water and sand no way!!

Most of the girls are very respectable and should be treated respectfully, that said I have had a little success in the dating department with them..but for most of them - it is just that, a date.

• 3 weeks later...

Ive played most courses in Pattaya. I usually end up with the fat ugly caddie, which there are thousands. Only ever managed to get one out after work. Good sort, 26yrs. Dinner drinks and she did stay all night. Gave her 1000bt next day and she was happy. I fucked up, also gave her my phone number, 3 days of grief.

Archived