Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Where can I watch the Rugby Union NZ vs Aus

GeeMan

Left my run a bit late, but is there a decent sports bar around who will have the rugby union on in 45 minutes?

Cheers

GeeMan

Too late for today but for future reference I watch rugby (and cricket) at the Jack Tar Bar halfway down Soi 6. It's run by a NZer.

Witherspoons on Soi Buakhao near Oasis Agogo is one of the best bars I know for sports as they have many screens so show more that one event at a time.

Glyn.

Currently at home until after the Wet Season. See you again in Sept.

Update - couldn't wait until Sept, booked for early July.

Think yourself lucky mate,where i am i've only got 3 channels (DERBY) West Aussie

could not get any further from civilisation if you tried.Lucky for me i go to LOS

every month.

I watched it today on ABC on Sophon Cable.

Good result...........if you're a Kiwi !

Was a good game in patches, first 15 minutes was incredible. Once Australia was down one man for just about the whole of the 2nd half it ceased to be a contest though.

For future reference.....get yourself along to Jameson's at Nova Park.Landlord Kim Fletcher is a big rugby fan,as are many of the regulars.

They are the home of Pattaya Panthers and Pattaya Panties (ladies) RFC's and many touring clubs base themselves there for the duration of tournaments.

Check the website for the match listings....www.jamesons-pattaya.com

Ex Welsh international Mike 'Spike' Watkins is a regular.....so if it's good enough for him....etc !

I'm actually a football man myself and we're also well catered for on multi screens.....as are the cricket and F1 crowd !

Spare a thought for me, I'm an Aussie living in NZ.

Can back up feedback on Jack's Bar in Soi 6 and Jamiesons at Nova Park. Both good, Jack's is open air bar while Jamiesons is closed and more comfortable.

Spare a thought for me, I'm an Aussie living in NZ.

Can back up feedback on Jack's Bar in Soi 6 and Jamiesons at Nova Park. Both good, Jack's is open air bar while Jamiesons is closed and more comfortable.

Must be hard for you ! Thrashed by us Poms and then last night too....just one conversion from it being a record score !

Must be hard for you ! Thrashed by us Poms and then last night too....just one conversion from it being a record score !

Not really, we know NZ are good when its not a World Cup year, and we know everyone loves to join us in hating the POMS. So all up, as us Aussies love to say, SHE'LL BE RIGHT MATE, and NO WORRIES.

Thrashed by the poms - that is funny :GoldenSmile1: . Have they ever thrashed anyone?

Thrashed by the poms - that is funny :GoldenSmile1: . Have they ever thrashed anyone?

I'm just checking the record books........bear with me ok......

Does Italy count ?

I'll take the 5th on that one now .........but just you lot wait til next year

:GoldenSmile1:

• 1 month later...

Bledisloe Cup on again this evening. Still to decide between Soi 6 and Jamesons. Will have TGF with me.. I'm thinking beers at Jamesons will cost alot more so might hit Soi 6.

Starts 5pm Thailand time.

Edited by astroboy

Bledisloe Cup on again this evening. Still to decide between Soi 6 and Jamesons. Will have TGF with me.. I'm thinking beers at Jamesons will cost alot more so might hit Soi 6.

Starts 5pm Thailand time.

Hope you decided on Jack Tar, Soi 6. Always a good atmosphere there for the Tri Nations games.

Glyn.

Currently at home until after the Wet Season. See you again in Sept.

Update - couldn't wait until Sept, booked for early July.

There weren't any spare seats so watched it at the Queen Vic. No atmosphere though... ah well. Fucking Matt Giteau - someone shoot him.

• 1 month later...

Australia Network have delayed telecast of the Hong Kong Bledisloe at 1730 for Saturday 30th Oct. Anyone know if there is a live telecast and any place that will show it with sound?

Cheers.