IGNORED

Airport to patts

englishman

Each trip so far to Los I have always spent a few days in Bangkok before traveling else where and then back to BKK before flying home, did the same last year. Again this year I will spend time in BKK before taking the bus to Patts but I am wondering about the return trip ?

Is it easier/cheaper to travel direct from Patts to the airport than to travel back to BKK and then on to the airport, I usually spend one last night in Bangkok or just get a room for a few hours if I have an evening flight, this year I have an early morning flight out.

How much does it cost Patts to Airport and how long does it take ?

Thanks guys

If God hadn't meant you to eat it , he wouldn't have made it look like a taco !

I'd rather burn out than rust away !

Each trip so far to Los I have always spent a few days in Bangkok before traveling else where and then back to BKK before flying home, did the same last year. Again this year I will spend time in BKK before taking the bus to Patts but I am wondering about the return trip ?

Is it easier/cheaper to travel direct from Patts to the airport than to travel back to BKK and then on to the airport, I usually spend one last night in Bangkok or just get a room for a few hours if I have an evening flight, this year I have an early morning flight out.

Thanks guys

800bt by taxi, give yourself around hour and half to get to airport...

:Flying:

Dayo...

800bt by taxi, give yourself around hour and half to get to airport...

:Flying:

Sounds good, also sounds like one extra day in Patts Yeeeehaaaaaaaaaaa

Hi, 200bht with Bell Travel, and that includes taking you to your hotel and

picking you up on your way home, it normally takes 1- 1.30 hrs.to the airport.

Airport is before south of Bangkok. Made it there in a little over an hour on my flight out.

I am a fat kid in a sweet shop, I just cannot choose and want it all.

I spent my first night in Bangkok last November, and taxi costs was about the same to go from BKK to my hotel as it was to go from my Bangkok hotel to Pattaya and from Pattaya back to BKK.

I think if you check some of the recommended taxi services, you will see the rates are about the same to go from Bangkok hotel to BKK as they are to go from Pattaya to BKK. And that does not factor in either the Bell bus option, which is next to nothing, or the fact that you can line up a ride from Pattaya to BKK pretty cheaply once on the ground (though maybe not as reliable as the taxi services).

I spent my first night in Bangkok last November, and taxi costs was about the same to go from BKK to my hotel as it was to go from my Bangkok hotel to Pattaya and from Pattaya back to BKK.

I think if you check some of the recommended taxi services, you will see the rates are about the same to go from Bangkok hotel to BKK as they are to go from Pattaya to BKK. And that does not factor in either the Bell bus option, which is next to nothing, or the fact that you can line up a ride from Pattaya to BKK pretty cheaply once on the ground (though maybe not as reliable as the taxi services).

I order by MR. T- Taxi a trip from BKK to Patt and after holliday back to BKK all inclusive for 2000 bath.Thats correct.Included all toll and 2 singha from BKK to Patt.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Thanks guys

bring a girl home, set your alarm for a early shag.taxi straight to airport no need to go back to bkk:GoldenSmile1:

Thanks guys

Have I got this right?

You are wondering if it's easier/cheaper to go directly from Pattaya to the airport.

As opposed to going from Pattaya to Bangkok (which means by default driving past the airport) and then from Bangkok to airport?

Have I got this right?

You are wondering if it's easier/cheaper to go directly from Pattaya to the airport.

As opposed to going from Pattaya to Bangkok (which means by default driving past the airport) and then from Bangkok to airport?

I guess it's just as easy from what all are saying, I have just never done it that way, I always spend a few days in BKK first and this trip will be no exception.

It's the return journey , again I always go back to BKK for a night, I never really realized that the airport was on the way ! I guess it is , that's great, I would rather not have to go via BKK. I always do the BKK to patts and return by bus, easy and only 100+ Baht.

Thanks for all the info guys , great help :001_Thank_You5:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, 200bht with Bell Travel, and that includes taking you to your hotel and

picking you up on your way home, it normally takes 1- 1.30 hrs.to the airport.

Yes! Bell Travel is best for you. They have a minivan picking you up from your hotel. Book here: http://www.belltravelservice.com/

Bell Travel is great (I took it from the airport to Pattaya) but it runs limited hours. If you have an early morning flight it won't be operating.

My flight was 6:30 am. I scheduled a taxi for 3:30 am and just barely made my flight. Even though there was no traffic, it took 1.5 hours to the airport because the driver drove slow (I suppose he stuck to the speed limit). The Bell Bus was going over 140 km/hour and made it to Pattaya in the middle of the day in just over an hour. At 5 AM I was surprized to see there were very long, very slow lines to check in (I was flying Air Asia) and not too many lines open for immigration. So, as I said, I made it to the gate and the plane was already boarding.

There are 2 or 3 places on every block advertising Taxi To Airport for 800B. However, someone warned me they will also ask for toll money. I scheduled mine in the lobby of my hotel (Sawasdee Pattaya) at the tour desk. Their sign, like everyone else, said 800B but when I asked what the actual total would be they told me 900B.

I have the same question as I am usually a fan of the Bell Bus but my arrival time this year is late and my departure time will be in the early morning. I am going to have to schedule taxis at this point.